What does Sup Forums think of Delhi...

What does Sup Forums think of Delhi, India's capital as well as the centre of a massive metropolitan region of 27 million people and rising? Delhi's rapid economic growth has produced over 15,000 new millionaires in just the past few years - why haven't you moved to Delhi yet and joined the gold rush, Sup Forums? If you are an English-speaking foreigner, you will immediately have interest from businesses and businesspeople. Even better if you have university credentials. And unlike China, you don't need to learn 10,000 characters to read things.

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2013-01-31/new-delhi-air-pollution-worse-beijings
cnn.com/2016/11/07/asia/india-new-delhi-smog-pollution/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

I could feel hope being sucked off of my soul just looking at that picture.

I think humans shouldn't live like this and there is nothing wrong with the Georgia Guidestones

what will you do with the other 7 billion people?

Delhi is a shithole. Full of rude and violent people, there's a reason it's called the rape capital. Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad are the best cities imo, especially Hyderabad genuinely nice people

>27 million
we can't even fit 23 million on our continent, those indians must be skinny lads

are there qt indians to shag there?

It's called "urban density." The most dense neighbourhoods in India are around 280,000 people per square km. Australia has 7.7 million square km, so in theory, if the whole place were as dense as the densest parts of India, it could house around 2.15 trillion people.

irl even though North Indian is whiter than south India, south India is actually a million times better than the northern counterpart.

South Indians are more intelligent, don't shit on streets, don't breed like rats like the northerners and don't smell bad.

t.white person that has researched this

It's funny how the abo Indians are more like us whites than the light skinned pajeets. Strange isn't it?

India has more arable land than Australia and actually the entire world which explains why Indians have been populous for the last 10000 years.

>t.white person that has researched this

How do you recommend me to make money there? where to invest in?

India has more arable land than the entire world?

>why Indians have been populous for the last 10000 years.
I tend to agree but two or three millennia ago the Near West + the Mediterranean started to become just as populated. India just has a problem with urbanization.

Absolutely disappointed with this weeks Spotify discover playlist, total shite

pri.org/stories/2013-01-31/new-delhi-air-pollution-worse-beijings

Most pajeets are the northern ones here not the southern ones. The reason being is that south India isn't as shitty as north India. And yea I'm a full European Canadian and not some Semitic snake like you.

not toilets
street cleaning machines

Gao is the only best part of India also it's pretty sparse which makes it the best in that hellhole.

I thought Kerala was nice

cnn.com/2016/11/07/asia/india-new-delhi-smog-pollution/index.html
>Worst air pollution on Earth

Nice because of exported slave labor in the Gulf. Still a shithole. Just better than North India

pleas open bob and show vagene

bitch lasagna

Fuck off, we are full. Leave us Delhiites alone burger.

Is streetshitting common in the slums?

was goa a mistake lad?

Doesn't Kerala have the highest living standards in India? Goa is fun but it's tiny in comparison.