DUDE TAYNE LMAO

NUDE

WAYNE

Computer, load up Celery Man please.

why didn't he answer his wife's call?

he's got a lot of work to do today

He had important work to do.

Computer can you load a NUDE BANE?

Tell you what prisoner- you roll a NUDE TAYNE, you walk free. Anything else, thats another 10 celery men

idk whatever that fucking hyde shit is

sounded funny in my head

I want what you're smoking

this is the only good thing tim and eric have ever made, fact.

give me a print-out of oyster smiling

>tfw can't watch tim & eric anymore knowing that tim was so asshurt about MDE: World Peace getting attention when he had no creative control over it that he got it cancelled

HAHA this should be Sup Forums's new meme!

what about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yF-ajVAQL9Q

how can you think one single bit is the only good thing theyve ever done

how can you think it's not?

because they have lots of good bits

>MDE: World Peace getting attention

you realize the show fucking tanked right?

Why would tim want a part in a show that actively ripped off his aesthetic anyway? And it was GELMAN not HEIDECKER that got the show taken off adult swim, you fucking bitch

I disagree.

And his moronic obsession with politics, I know he's had a rough life and probably lost out on millions due to countless internet age related losses but Jesus fuck man, at least Eric knew when to shut the fuck up.

IM TAYNE YOUR NEW DANCER I CANT WAIT TO ENTERTAYNE YOU

WHATS YOUR DAD LIKE?

>you realize the show fucking tanked right?
incorrect

>actively ripped off his aesthetic anyway
actually if anything it was TV sheriff and PFFR.

please stop being a fucking moron.

REEEEE MDE got cancelled because it sucked not because of some anti sam hyde conspiracy.

not true at all retard, read between the lines. adult swim has been taken over by liberals and was threatened by a new upcoming show that was right leaning

>He doesn't like /Quall/ity content
youtube.com/watch?v=FW0Svtvngvk

No fuckstick, a show that doesn't break over a million in viewership and has no following what so ever outside of 4chins simply is not profitable.

they were offered 100 more episodes and after it got cancelled they got deals from all over the place it was hugely succefull and was more popular and eric andres first nights and growning. you're a shill

>after it got cancelled they got deals from all over the place it was hugely succeful

Proof?

it broke a million twice and the others stayed around 800k-950k, considering the show had literally 0 fucking advertisement I think that's pretty good.

stupid cunt

I'd like to see a breakdown of why you think sam "no jokes" hyde cribbed anything other than social anxiety from the guys behind Wonder Showzen, Final Flesh and XRA, three of the most joke-centric pieces of consumable media I've experienced in alternative comedy. Final Flesh is all one big joke dragged out to a ridiculous endpoint. MDE is a vacuum of jokes- everything that would signal that you're watching comedy, just nothing funny

aww baby thinks the network with no female writers is too sjw for him, waah! waaaaaaaaah!
Sup Forumscucks didn't get enough oxygen in the womb because their moms were busy getting blacked

tfw when these threads just turn into MDE fags being ass blasted that sam hyde will never have real success.

He's actually mentioned it before, I'd go look for it but you're an autistic cunt so do it yourself.

>they were offered 100 more episodes
lmao even if this WERE true, guess what- didn't happen.

>after it got cancelled they got deals from all over the place it was hugely succefull

yep, deals from alllll over. thats why not a single one landed, right?

>didn't happen
Because of Tim.

He could get into TAYNE as in ENTERTAINMENT.
This is a commentary on a modern agent's tendency to devolve into catatonic torpidity when presented with nonsensical stimuli,
a lá our postmodern post-ironic leanings (especially evident in millenials). Funny enough, the actual video being watched is also an example of stimulus without meaning,
yet the viewer is enthralled by the various alterations that Tayne can undergo. While these alterations make no difference and the inputs have no reason behind them,
the viewer still chuckles at how Paul seems genuinely, unabashadly interested. 'Ironically' and perhaps hypocritically,
the viewer doesn't understand that the video is mirroring their own engagement

You don't even recognize the facts of the situation but you don't want to. I doubt you truly could anyway, as MDE fans don't know what its like to pick up the correct emotional responses from a given situation

postmodernism doesn't exist.

it cracks me up when clueless fucks resort to irrelevant theories from the 70s and 80s. crusty, irrelevant old pedophiles.

can i see a hat wobble?

Yeah that's cool and all but can I get a hat wobble?

"As Derrida says..."

::adjusts glasses::

::downloads and compulsively posts illegal images::

::pretends to have relevance despite being unable to actually create::

Daily Reminder that Tim did nothing at all to effect MDE and that Brett was actually the outspoken one.

Sam crashed and burned because he went full retard