*breaths in*

*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*regains breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are Americans really so stupid that they have to have two price stickers one showing "each" just so that some lard arse doesn't grab 10 and start screaming that it said $24.96 I want them all for that price?

Ones for the employee setting it up and the bigger one is for the customers.

t. Former retail

America has some weird jew lawyer rule where if something is clearly mislabelled, they HAVE to sell it to you, like an Xbox for 2.00 dollars instead of 200 dollars

In my country they would just tell you to fuck off

What the fuck kind of cover is that?

One that features the best character.

Walmart Exclusive Autism Edition

That was my thought
Retarded
They probably made a separate cover for each character
Collect them all
Do it
Now!

Yes, you wouldn't believe how many times i saw a client yell at an employee because a moved item wasn't at the price of the price tag below where he found it.

Wal-Mart also sells groceries. That red box will often display price per ounce.

One that makes it look more like Wall-E and less like a pointless action movie with nothing worth remembering happens and everyone dies

>no shrinkwrap
>sticker on the front
>dents on slipcase due to boxes crammed
>not a protagonist on front
>per shop exclusive materials
>you have to buy multiple editions to have all extra videos and making-ofs

oh murrica

Nice pic related
Nice digits here too

fuck off reddit

It's for consumer protection so stores can't mislabel something and you don't find out about it until you get to the register or when you get home.

afraid so

fuck off disney, it's the truth

Rogue One is reddit incarnate
>muh edgy war movie
>muh references and cameos
You have to go back

*wheeeeeeezzzzeeeee*

Fuck you too, Akmed.

I worked in a supermarket when I was at school and the amount of times if something didn't the scan the grinning moron would say "that means I get it for free" make me recoil.

>Water CGI
Ugh

That's a photoshopped promotional image user

That's why you live in a third world country that we use as our trash bin.

when i worked at kroger, they would make deals like if you buy enough of a certain thing, the price goes from, for example, $1.80 to like 99 cents each. you would not believe how many people dont get the idea of something being priced per item, theyll go up, take like 30 of a certain thing, and think that the whole group of shit they just got is just 99 cents. then they get all mad because theyre dipshits and throw their cart against a wall.

ive got 2 billion stories about idiots at the shartnmart. you wanna learn how to hate the US, go work at a grocery store

Yes
And it's fucking shocking

>the other guy is always yurop