Are you pussy snowflakes boycotting the super bowl?

Are you pussy snowflakes boycotting the super bowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/07/30/watch-cowboys-enter-first-practice-training-camp-arm-arm-dallas-police-chief-david-brown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fedora in profile picture
oh no NO NO

>facebook cringe posts
>flag
Checks out.

looks like this pic needs an update

fightin’ fedora

why the fuck did this guy wear a castro shirt?

this guy was on that American Grit show with John Cena, he's a Green Beret veteran or some shit like that

shadilay!

I'm going to church instead.

Instead of a burnt animal I'm sacrificing a sporting event for my God

>no memorials to the 7/7

Why would you guys be having a memorial to it anyway?

I don't think he's referring to the London attacks but I'm not sure what he is actually talking about

oh he's referring to that guy who killed all those cops in Dallas, that was coincidentally on July 7th as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

>police killed Johnson with a bomb attached to a remote control bomb disposal robot.
RIP Robot

No because I’m not an egotistical American

YES

PRAISE BE TO THE GLORIOUS MILITARY OF OUR MIGHTY EMPIRE

GO AND SHED BLOOD FOR ISRAEL, BROTHERS

Thread made me remember I've got a bit of cereal I need to finish off

Thanks

>1775
God I hate these tools. Institutionalized beyond repair.

The NFL must be so confused. Half the country is mad at them for blacklisting Kaep and the other half is mad they don't suck the military's dick more than they already do. If you're not boycotting them for political reasons, then you're boycotting them because of all the concussions. Or maybe because you're pissed they pussified the game to reduce concussions.

The NFL is truly screwed no matter what they do.

I will be boycotting because I prefer sports to commercials

How exactly did he want them to memorialize the event? The season hadn't begun.

More important, THEY DID PAY TRIBUTE
sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/07/30/watch-cowboys-enter-first-practice-training-camp-arm-arm-dallas-police-chief-david-brown

>not remembering the victims of the 7/7 bombing
well fuck you too america

Pussy cuck. Can't stand liberal faggot like you. This is an American past time that the whole country is involved in, go the fuck back to Mexico and die there if you don't like it foreign piece of shit.

They didn't during the olympics so don't expect them to do it now

Are all troops entitled faggots or just ours

I seriously had no idea what the fuck that guy was talking about until this guy posted it I seriously forgot this even happened.

a perfect 7 bombing and people don't even remember

I'm from Colombia and the troopz there are sucked off even harder than here despite being obviously corrupt

America is the only country with a "you either support everything about this country or you hate it" propaganda mentality tho

Should Trump supporters kneel for the flag now that they are anti-FBI and anti-DOJ?

ACAB

yes. but i also never watched it before so....

>welfare queen bitching about stupid shit

What a fucking faggot, hope some sandnigger shoots him so I don’t have to pay for his healthcare and retirement.

This is a funny game, go to Twitter and search NFL and Army

Isn't he one of your Sup Forums kin? You're mad because he's not watching football for stupid reasons?

that edge tho

Why do I get the feeling that most people who boycott the NFL that call themselves veterans on Twitter aren't vets?

Because he hates the police, so naturally he would rather live in a communist police state.

Hearty kek

In Ireland, there's an ongoing argument our military not being paid enough because "it's not fair a person on a pvt.'s salary can't support his four kids." Nobody mentions they get a lump sum of thousands of euro if they agree to walk around Chad for six months where the biggest danger is sunburn.

He might be a faggot, but don't kid yourself, so are you

They are, it's just 90% of them are backline faggots that didn't do anything for that word to mean anything worthy of praise

this.

the same faggots standing in line for an hour at applebee's on veterans day. Anytime I have to talk about my service with a civilian I cringe because they are likely grouping me with these assholes.

Yeah
I'm never gonna watch another game
I haven't since week 2 and I'm gonna continue

we are. i worked with a dude for four years before i found out he had been in the service, he kept it from people for the exact same reason