came across this

if you drive this you're a deano, no ifs no buts

sue

refer to women as dimes

I'd shag him

4th

i SAID post su69fagpooLOL.

PLEASE.

little yank runt scurries to make the new /brit/ thread you're fucking pathetic you fucking scum of the earth cunt you get zero fucking (you)s because you're a fucking yank then proceed to make these shitty fucking threads fuck off

mental that we're all going to die

want emma watson to face on my sit and mouth in my fart

Business idea: Manses for politicians. when one gets elected the old one moves out.

who here white but not white here
i am and it's sick

the fact that we've not built a new planned capital for all of the government stuff is a testament to how shit this country is

predominantly european features but mixed race?
nah im pretty much pure anglo haha

me likey

love reminisicing about ex-girfriends

makes me feel like i lived the life of a player

tights lads?

Business idea: demolish parliament and just have conference calls

THATS.
NOT.
IT.

i SAID post SU69FAGPOOLOL.

what do you hate most about the irish
for me it's their utter lack of civilisation, no other european country is as much as a depressing bogwater than eire

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4924774/Women-slammed-claiming-clever-men.html

>tfw to dumb too have a gf

The worst thing about Dublin is Dubliners.

Almost everything. The sense of community. The social conservativism. The accent. The dialect. The whiteness. The shite weather. Even the Prods have their moments.

yeah its good though, you would never suspect me of being anything other than white but if i ever get into a bind i just whip out pictures of me and my black grandad and i play the race card
feels good nigga (which i can say because of my heritage)

If all races are equal

How come Europe and Asia were able to rise and industrialise, how come they were able to to form successful societies?

How come blacks still eat each other and kill each other for witchcraft in Africa? How come they still live in tribes and mud huts?

Imagine a world where the pagans won and Christianity was never adopted by the Romans, a world where Christianity is seen as foreign to Europe as Islam is now. I wonder what it would look like, if we would be better or worse off.

soi soi soi soi soi

alri sargon

we'd probably be happier, don't know about better off though

most lads I know from dublin are sound desu

Objectively worst. Christ is literally the most important and most perfect human to ever exist.

post slags dude haha

>If all races are equal
nobody ever says this

thats pretty much the case in a lot of asia with how peaceful buddhism is - they have tons of old shrines and prey to/worship their ancestors, i imagine it would be similar

decent post

Brown hands typed this post.
>81311398

They're masking it. Ask them about the gays or niggers or muslims or abortion or Catholicism or the North or Gaeilge and watch the anti-gael rhetoric spill from their traitorous jowls.

>finish doing a poo
>15 minutes later need to poo again
hate when this happens

have you sustained any serious head injuries lately

tights

About time for a second Stuart Restoration, I think

reminder that every "single" girl still has 5 fuckbuddies on the go at any one time

would love to be deep-searched by her

Wal*Mart staff was furious, no doubt

GOAT

LADS

A girl gave me her snapchat on a night out she lives really close to me what do I do how do i even start a message to her

Hackney council’s development, Tower Court in Stamford Hill, north-east London, will include lifts which do not require manual operation on Shabbat, the Jewish sabbath; open balconies to accommodate temporary enclosures during the religious holiday of Sukkot, and separate kitchens which can be easily adapted to kosher requirements.

My manager cancelled our one-to-one again, I wouldn’t mind so much if I wasn’t aware he was still conducting one-to-one with other people, makes me feel I’m considered less important. I’m answering more emails than anyone else by a fairly significant margin but I’m not sure why I bother, it’s a pointless and thankless task. After the weekend, I’ll wind down and just hit my target, nothing more or less.

I had more awkward interaction with the woman sitting next to me, her kid was sick and I was trying to make normie pleasantries. I failed and just spouted unconfident nonsense.

I spotted the quirky guy during lunch and he saw me, I avoided him, I’m not sure why, I wanted to talk to him. He was on his own so wouldn’t have been too offended. In the break room I instead had to put up with a gang of normies talking about normie crap again, stuff about their childhoods stuck out, not interesting, just more irksome.

I ate porridge for breakfast and had a wrap for lunch, that’s a total of under 700 calories. I screwed up around the end of the day when my sister offered to go to the local chicken place to get me a wrap and fries.

My mum has questioned me on my changing body shape, she says it’s strange, people can gain and lose weight but we can’t change our body shapes. She wasn’t too specific about how my body has changed, just that my face is less round, my skin is lighter and I look weaker. She may know.
I’m beginning to feel pity for my father, I reject every request from him. Minor stuff, like holding a light for him while he fixes my sisters car. My attitude is rubbing off onto my sisters who are still offended by me “not doing anything”, so they too are refusing to be his bitch. It’s a shame since this time it was a reasonable request, though just last week the monkey needing my mum to make a call for him since he can’t speak English.

walmart bathrooms are to be avoided at all costs

>an Icelander is here

deece

your family probably just think you have cancer

>My mum has questioned me on my changing body shape, she says it’s strange, people can gain and lose weight but we can’t change our body shapes. She wasn’t too specific about how my body has changed, just that my face is less round, my skin is lighter and I look weaker. She may know.
ahahahaha

On the train home I heard an middle-class woman use the term “mother fucker” in an attempt to sound young and cool, it was amusing. There was also an annoying paki female sitting behind me, talking on her phone with a typical paki accent and using typical paki slang.

Watching Ancient Aliens again, love this show, fills me with wonder. I want to travel at some point so I’m more interesting to others, either Japan or South America.

>you will never see Daft Punk's Alive 2007 tour

Snap her a black background and something like “Bed relaxedsmiley” so it doesn’t look specific to her and you could’ve sent it to multiple people

Then see if she replies

aaaaaa karen i love you!!

Monica, you've got to forgive your father, he may have wronged you in the past, but think about everything he gave up to raise you

Be nice to him xx

I actually go to college in dublin and the majority of foreigners are in their own groups. People are the same everywhere, they prefer their own

You're a daft punk alright.

this is good but dont have the balls dont know her well enough

you can have it your way, how do you want it

you gon back that thing up or should i push up on it x

really good album. favourite track lad?

Why are you so against your father

what makes you think i didn't

Don't make me sad. The fact that Alive 2017 didn't happen has me suicidal

they're going on tour again I think

>ten YEARS ago

Ich bin ein Dubliner

think i'm being spied on but i'm not sure if it's just my schizophrenia acting up.

iceland are you the one who sometimes posts his picture here because i need an updated pic

What's so funny?

She knows I'm ordering meds online

Doesn't know what they're for

He's a rapist

He didn't give up anything, he "raised" a family because it worked in his favour
He got more benefits from the government

geography

Like many arts degrees, her media and communications course is dominated by female students, and Natasha claims the few male undergraduates ‘lack the intellectual maturity to handle conversations’.

oh my fucking god its nearly 2018

Honestly mate I do the general snap that was probably sent to everyone thing all the time

It’s just a silly snapchat, millions of people Snapchat each other every day

Just do it lol

Bein ich Dubliner ein am.*

It doesn't matter if the nogs self-segregate. All that matters is that Dubliners welcome them with open arms and want to destroy everything Gaelic

im getting old tbqh, wonder how many people in this thread even have proper memories of 9/11

No. Im not that ugly twat

Rapist, bully, can't speak English, selfish and cruel paki values

My mum would sleep on the floor when he allowed her to refuse

>new years eve in 2 months

do you reckon women have their own hatpost for one another

they don't
the majority of *lads* (women are a different story) don't like foreigners or at least think theres too many

/jewishGF/ 2017 coming to a close

alive 2017 still might happen

i live in a uni town and have a printer, should i go put up some of those "its okay to be white" posters?

tell him to come here and post a pic

Thanks I was desperately awaiting your grammatical corrections

no because there's cameras everywhere and you'll get caught

Round about here would be ideal. Close to several major cities and the M1. Stick a new airport there, national stadium, who knows, maybe even some actual industry.

you may not like it, but this is what Peak performance looks like

I'll mention it during our next Icelander meeting

which philosopher got closest to the truth

is it illegal? i just need to cover my face enough to not be recognisable from a picture