ITT: villains / antagonists who did nothing wrong

ITT: villains / antagonists who did nothing wrong.

Ward literally, and figuratively, did nothing wrong.

Fuck Chuck

you're not wrong Chuck, you're just an asshole

>didn't tell his brother their mother's last words were about him

Chucks a prick, he did plenty wrong

Depends on how you look at it. A good villain, though the enemy of the protagonist, is ideologically consistent and his behavior makes sense from where the villain is standing. Which in Chuck's case, it does. That being said, Chuck still fucked his brother over at every turn.

Chuck deliberately sabotaged his brother's career at HHM. He didn't want to be upstaged by his more passionate, more likable, slacker brother; as he frequently was in life.

Though Jimmy McGill certainly wasn't academically inclined, he even appears to be a better lawyer, which Chuck resents.

And it's very likely that Chuck will fuck over his brother completely in the upcoming season. Trying to have him both thrown in jail and disbarred.

Also, how's that viral marketing campaign going you AMC shill?

he's a prick for sure, but he did. nothing. wrong.

was super fucked up what Jimmy did with the bank document forging though.

Chuck is the most hateable villain on Tv, He's just a slimy dirtbag.

Him and Jimmy remind me of my dad and my uncle so much, it's a well written character, but in no way sympathetic.

Except mainline heroin into his veins.

ramsey bolton

chuck the cuck

I became slightly more sympathetic to Chuck during Season 2. It's essentially been prove again and again that his suspicions about James McGill were 100% on point. But he's still a complete and utter asshole for not telling his brother that he was preventing him from getting a job at the law firm, forcing Howard to take the blame instead, for years, despite James constantly going out of his way to help Chuck Cope with his bizarre disease. BTW, I hope that the disease remains unexplained because at this point I don't think there could be any explanation that doesn't sound stupid.

>unexplained

show no called
>Better cuck Chuck

>tries to keep jimmy out of the law field because he knows jimmy will bend the rules and work on the fringe to the detriment of the law
>jimmy bends the rules and works on the fringe to the detriment of the law
>jimmy ends up laundering money for criminals and enables one of the most insane and destructive masterminds in criminal history

really makes me think