Why don't people bandwagon Boston sports teams?

Outside of New England or people who are from New England and moved elsewhere, why don't Boston sports teams attract bandwagoners?

people.com/travel/eagles-fans-outnumber-patriots-fans-super-bowl-lii/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are eternally Pepsi, to New York's Coke.

I stick to Toronto teams in the other sports but I bandwagon the Pats

I've bandwagoned all the Boston teams since the mid 2000's

Mostly because I have family in the area and can easily go to games compared to other places in the US

There's probably more flights to NYC though.

which is the best city and State in the United States for someone who only likes soccer and only the follower and fan of MLS (Major League Soccer)

and hates the NFL, hates football, hates MLB, hates baseball, hates the NBA, hates basketball, hates the NHL and hates ice hockey.

A lot of people do bandwagon them. The Red Sox especially. The Patriots have a lot of bandwagon fans too. But the scandals (real and fake) and the way they've somehow become associated with right wing politics despite representing the most left wing part of the country has turned off a lot of potential bandwagoners.

Also Philadelphia and South Jersey have more transplant fans nationwide because it's kind of a shithole that people are constantly leaving in droves.

Because the people that reside in Boston are human garbage.

>sux
Sad!

MLS is shit why don't you follow a real football league

But they do though?
I see fuckloads of Celtics and Red Sox gear everywhere I go, and I don't even need to say shit about the Patriots.

Probably Seattle, but only if you enjoy putting irregularly shaped objects up your ass.

yeah but I have to pay to stay in a hotel or something in NYC

I can stay for free in Boston

People bandwagon the Patriots all the time.

What OP is talking about is why aren't there people jumping on the Patriots bandwagon like people jump on the Seattle, Falcons, Broncos bandwagon every year. Why do people WANT to beat the Patriots every year if they're supposed to be bandwagon the best team every season?

Hi Fernando!

Major league soccer if it's a real soccer league.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer

People like rooting for the underdog, even bandwagoners do

t. Filthadelpian

why are the patriots a boston sports team, you know they play in foxborough?

Do the Patriots play in Foxborough if Boston doesn't exist?
Now do they play in in the general Boston area if Foxborough?

Why would you name a team after the fucking suburb it's in? This is like 3rd grade-tier marketing acumen.
>Landover Redskins
>Arlington Cowboys
>Santa Clara 49ers

FedEx field was a mistake

>irish
>white

why the FUCK did they draw Lucky like that