/asean/ - Buddha :DDD edition

Burma/Myanmar Ain’t free. The land of Bamar people gotta be litterd with the blood of Rakhine, Chin, Kachin, Karen, Karenni, Kokang, Mon, Shan, Wa, Kuki, Zomi and filthy Rohingya. Ataullah abu Ammar Jununi aka “Ata Ullah of ARSA” is a violent terrorist. he is ISISlamic and probbaly paki as well :DD. Burma and BUDDHIST not Myanmar and MUSLIM ok. praise BUDDHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTp-OxfkCao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pongo_tapanuliensis
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-03/odex-indefinitely-delays-all-indonesian-anime-film-screenings-due-to-illegal-video-recording/.123546
youtube.com/watch?v=pDOGSh9kgyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw /asean/ is as dead as Burmese ethnic minorities

I have come to lighten up your extremely slow general

Thank you based el colombiANO :DDD
Here's a puppy for you

>Those shitskins at the back
Damn, they're Cambodian tier, I thought they would look Thai/Lao/south Viet, seems the priests are the only exception

Delightful, remember mein friend keep the gayposters away to have a healthy thread.

Pribumi genocide when? REEEEERFREEEEE
NEVAR FORGETTT 98

T. ahu

cute, CUTE!

i like his smug face tbf

>mfw I'm a pribumi but looked like a chink

Wifi Alfamart

Why is this general dying?

Because i can only shitpost using Alfamart's free wifi and others are working or in class

Parent force me to get a job T_T
What do?

bump for malay-chan

nice puppy
puppies are better than cats but cats are better than grown dogs

Grown dogs can be trained to not even enter the house and to not bring in his poop infested paws inside

while cats well .....
they jump on the table and kitchen counter tops and they leave a stinky scent marking that you need a special chemical to remove
Cats can even poop in the kitchen sink

I think we're the only 3rd world general so like said, we have work or class

Just finished mine btw, got reminded I had a semester to finish my assignment but the deadline's in two weeks, yikes.

Soon, all the Neets will have to work and this general won't even be made until 7pm or so

We have Alfamart here now. Are they good?

kobong gede opo bokong gede?

There's also the Indian general.

new reaction image

i don't think there's been an indian general for some time now
that indian fellar used to hang out here but i don't think i've seen him anymore

Let me tell you current situation of indonesian retail chain.
Alfamart have different strategy to some like 711. 711 choose to put its store on high prestige place, branding itself as a place for hangout for youngster and such. Alfamart, choose to place its chain in as much as place it can get it foot on. you can find it like in every 3 km in the city. So how is the result?
711 is closing all their chains now, their expense is more than their income.
that's current retail chain situation in indonesia, maybe they have different tactic or anything, I don't know.
I personally prefer Alfamart's closes rival, Indomaret because they provide ready to eat meal too. the story of Alfamart and Indomaret rivality is another tale to tell involving betrayal and it's owner ego.

Test

Assmad Muslims getting mad at me at work because I'm burmese

Stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=mTp-OxfkCao
#SaveRohingnya #SavePalestine #MuslimsUnite

flips btfo

Its probably a good investment to start dissociating from being Asian

especially when the black hole that is china is swallowing up countries

Imagine if we were sinofied we would have been hong kong'ed by now

>rare
immigrant or hapa kid?
why don't your countrymen have internet? together, we could be the greatest shitposters in Sup Forums

kek hate to break it to you but you have chink blood somewhere down the line

no I'm 100% SEAn

meanwhile this chink...

>No pedo bashing
Yes

>tfw cant find good audio system for less than rm 5000
i need it for my audio room
any suggestion or should i just soundproof foam and buy 6 audio speaker directed towards me since it will be cheaper

mbah saya putus cinta

why is she such a big deal?
the tape is fucking boring

because your media will make a sensation out of anything

The new orangutan is found in Indonesia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pongo_tapanuliensis

pengalihan isu

>almost extinct
Rest in peace sweet prince you are too good for this world

Who?

>Rare

Everyone has internet dude, no one knows about Sup Forums and I'm pretty sure Sup Forums might be blocked too back in Myanmar idk.

Sesiapa pernah mencubanya? Nampaknya tidak begitu menyelerakan bagi saya, terang-terangnya.

If there's gonna be WW3 that pic is going to be the Casus belli for 2nd Konfrontasi.

That pic makes me want to burn down my local KFC outlet.

The new Thai flavour is good

>TV programs about the October Revolution today and tomorrow

Wew lads.

You folks still a Sovietboo in the 21st century?

Yeah.

Can we nuke Jakarta? I'm getting tired of that shithole getting all news and creating chaos.

Strange, I thought Vietnam has embraced freedom and capitalism.

denial heh

pongo sounds cute, props to the first few scientist who found orangutans and thought about that

>normie country too
so, does your cunt have their own boards/forum? Us is lowyat, Indos have kaskus, etc.

jadi pengen makan ayam goreng
hehehe

pengen ngentot sih
wkwkwkwk

Subhuman thread

Nobody forced you to be here paki

Stfu olatunji olajide

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-03/odex-indefinitely-delays-all-indonesian-anime-film-screenings-due-to-illegal-video-recording/.123546

Ouch.

You can't, or else weebs can't have their events.

what SEA geimu to play /asean/?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDOGSh9kgyA
league
csgo
shower with your dad

nice

>

Play EU4 as Malacca. I've been playing as this small nation for so many times I was quite shocked the first time I played as Ottoman.

play ottoman
set ming as rival
insta points bb

My laptop keeps crashing. What do I do?

Is the game good? Can I play as Poland and get into space?

thanks, competitive games are now giving me cancer, and I need some time out from it.

just play csgo bhop on server
its nice and chill

Yes very good but no space thing. You start at 1444 and finish at 1821. You'll at least learn something from it.

Yeah CS is driving me mad.

in vietnam there is a law of nature that states that the temperature in fahrenheit is always higher than the IQ of your grab driver

Try Kerbal Space Program or other sandbox games. No competition to think about, just use your imagination to express your ideas.

do you prefer uber than grab

Warband with that SEA mod
>be one (1) Portuguese Pikeman
>kill three hundred (300) Johor cavalry
feels good man

Always choose the GEP gun for a silent takedown

I can never get into this game, but I'm fine with CK2 how?

The one game from Paradox that I didn't get is CK2 even though HOI2 and EU4 are my jam. I guess we just have different taste.

eu4 more baby tier than ck imo

Not that I heard of, most of us just use internet for normie shit and playing video games.

But dude, everybody pirates everything

I guess I prefer more personal stuff rather than being the state itself. I guess I'll stick with my harem sim for now.

>pirating
Truly SEAsian, I think everyone in this region has pirated things

does this game has the epic battle scenes or something? I can't stand looking at maps only.

If you consider chess as representation of epic battle then sure. But if you actually want to see glorious historical battle then the answer is Total War series.

one dude representing the army banging his long stick on another dude representing the enemy army with a sharp stick over the contested region
that's it

does it have any nusantara element at all?
sounds boring.

>nusantara
the whole world is playable so yeah, our region you can be malacca, siam, siak, pasai, kedah, perlis, etc.

you may say it's boring now but once you get into it, it's the best map painter you've ever played

M8, the series are set in a certain era and location. There are only feudal Japan, medieval Europe, ancient Rome, and Napoleonic wars. Nobody cares about this region except Age of Kangz II.

I get that it is playable, but watching the map changing colours is not my thing.
That's quite a shame. Guess I'm playing no games then.

mainlah Warband dengan mod Suvarnabhumi
jadi Siam jajah Tanah Melayu

There's that AoE 3 mod about colonial Indonesia. Melayu civs gonna be added in future update.

>When the internet in Myanmar is faster than the internet I have in America

These fuckers are so good yet so shit at the same time

maen aov aja gaes bisa dapet 7 milyar

Who me?

intredasting.jpeg

watching a show on Discovery Asia about your cunt
are you guys ultra-religious or something?
>litteral nowhere-style villages isolated from everywhere
>Grand Budhist temple
>Budha statues covered in gold
but 2bh your Eastern side has some qt girls

no, that Delhi guy from India
he used to post here and then made his own /desi/ general with Bangladesh Nepal, and Pakistan

Ah. No idea who tf that is buddy. (posting here after almost a year)

Dude, those temples are really great.

those place used to be mega city
now its ruined because of wh*te man and chin*

One day a new Burmese empire will rise from the ashes and once again invade Thailand. Buddha wills it.