They were better than what most of Youtube and the Internet can offer today on good game reviews

They were better than what most of Youtube and the Internet can offer today on good game reviews.

Why didn't X-Play just branch off to a different network Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts
youtu.be/TQu_lX_cEi8?t=64
youtu.be/eiCK7Qbd2kU?list=PL1sn81d4oY8WRwAabFfWkct3dlRzHr3c0&t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you seen Kessler lately?? He looks like a meth-head. I would hate to see him at 40 or so. The chick was always creepy as fuck.

he was always a degenerate sjw coke head.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts

They weren't bad until they tried to make comedy their main thing. I think that was more the last gasp of G4 trying to stay relevant then anything though.

They actually had some decent criticisms most of the time and didn't just bash on things because "lol I hate mmmoporgors".

>He looks like a meth-head.
No

>that shirt

>has to wear a anti-nazi shirt because of overreacting to hair loss
kek

>They were better than what most of Youtube and the Internet can offer today on good game reviews.
that's the stupidest thing anyone can ever say. Sessler literally would shit on a game because of the nature of the game, not it's quality
>This game is shit. Madden '05 is a stupid football game about football, and I hate football so this game is retarded.

what the fuck is his problem? did he have a stroke?

Before it burnt him out for good its part of what made the show amusing.

youtu.be/TQu_lX_cEi8?t=64

They were fucking shit. It was all about Victor Lucas and Tommy on electric playground.

pure cringekino

Did Morgan ever let Adam give her the dick?

my fucking nigga

Pretty sure. The first season they both sound and act like a couple of base heads. Everybodyt was probably fucking and sucking on early geekshit tv.

youtu.be/eiCK7Qbd2kU?list=PL1sn81d4oY8WRwAabFfWkct3dlRzHr3c0&t=23

Extended Play was much better than X-Play. Sess didn't put up some act just because a"female gamer!" was standing next to him. Once she showed up, his personality changed and the show seemed much more fake. Fuckin hell I miss TechTV and Future Fighting Machines.

>muh invisible walls

I met Tommy one time, he's weird. But their show was based.

tech tv was the GOAT. G4 was okay but then it really turned to shit. Still wish I could fuck the girl from cheat!

Morgan got good after a couple seasons and it mellowed out again. Season 4 until some of the later seasons was mid 000s kino.

vic was the one that hated invisible walls. tommy hated the one footstep sound

Childhood is idolizing Tommy's tenacity
Adulthood is realizing Vic was the voice of reason

man i wish there was somewhere to watch all the episodes this show was so comfy

there is, its called youtube. Try not to link shit around too much or the jews will take it down.

this.

I loved that when their budget got slashed they just grabbed a steadicam and kept the show going.

My big takeaway from G4 was how people complained Olivia Munn (and others) was just some model pretending to give like tech and video games to promote her own personal brand. Then G4 said it was sexism and Olivia Munn went on to sell all these books about how she's "such a geek lol!". As soon as Munn broke away from G4 and got into acting, she dropped the whole gamer girl nerd shit as fast as she fucking could.

tl;dr people were right on calling her out for her bullshit at the start

Victor Likes everything though. He has a new hot side kick but she's retarded. Marissa Roberto.

christ what a faggot

Yeah but Morgan Webb was also an empty headed sl00t when x-play started, the difference being that she eventually got into it and took an interest in video games that was beyond passing.

The difference obviously being that she is a beautiful aryan woman, which must not be allowed to perish from this earth.

Nah, Morgan Webb was always into video games. That's why I said G4 and not Tech TV. Tech TV wasn't as focused on 18-35 males as G4 was. G4 was literally just hiring models to read teleprompters. Webb at least knew what she was talking about.

i'd believe it, she was hideous on screensavers before they started using camera magic and make-up to make her look pretty

yeah the real G4 waifu was Kristen Holt

If you watch the earliest episodes and compare it to later seasons she comes off as being less knowledgeable and banking more off being a gamer gurrrl, but that might have been scripting.

he'd get curb stomped

Anyone watch The Attack on Twitch?

tfw I used to watch AOTS and Xplay every day after school, and g4 e3 coverage was heaven because it was just like a 4 day long episode of xplay

Do you think Drunk Link ever got sober?