What did you guys do to ReviewBrah? Apparently he had a mental breakdown because of the red pill courtesy of Sup Forums...

What did you guys do to ReviewBrah? Apparently he had a mental breakdown because of the red pill courtesy of Sup Forums. General question, do any of you guys regret taking the red pill? and delving deeper down the rabbit hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mYvBa61U8c
youtube.com/watch?v=8F6XfrJEQv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes surely Sup Forums is responsible.

He's still around?

Never, KeK is with me I fear no man.

>Apparently he had a mental breakdown because of the red pill courtesy of Sup Forums.

who didn't?

Post links.

Yeah, he posted a video saying how Sup Forums gave him the red pill and he cant take it anymore, he deleted it though, all we have are screenshots. Have not been able to find the video, never downloaded it myself.

Good point

Holy shit, we must find it!

there are daily threads about him on r9k and his "mental breakdown." It's all a lie though made up by bored anons.

>actual quote

bullshit

I need to see that video people!

lol

Getting redpilled just gave names and form for the thoughts I always had.

I watch every Reviewbrah video and have notification on him on. I am calling bullshit on this one.

this is posted on r9k all the time kek its a made up quote retards

I dont know man, he's been acting odd, he almost teared up sporadically during the macaroni Cheetos video.

Me. I've had fantasies about being a nazi since I watched Donald Duck in the Der Fuhrers' face

what about the screencapped comment of him saying he frequently visits Sup Forums?

was that fake?

don't worry little bro

ITS GWEEN!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mYvBa61U8c

The deeper I go the more it motivates me to be at the top of my game, so no I choose knowledge and freedom over control and fear any day

this niggas got huge hands. if he wasnt so autistic he would be absolutely slaying pussy with his monster cock

Christmas blowout is golden, too
youtube.com/watch?v=8F6XfrJEQv4

it's oddly entertaining watching that guy.

Sure this totally happened

>tfw I got small feminine hands

Post it then, shitposter

You're missing out, chum. I'm 5'8 and my hands are 7 inches long.

you shall use them to stroke your kebab overlords when they invade you little effeminate faggit

Same except it was with teletubbies

Me. I still watch anime

Hello everyone this is -- running on facism

I don't know which video it's on or if it's real at all.

go die in the revolution you roach

lol its like his hands have their own mind

hands are still big enough to use a SIG 550 to remove kebabs :^)

i'd say go prep tyrone but you'd take that as a compliment

we both you'll put it down and get on your knees to service your brown superiors tho

Yes, he has said he visits here but he would never go as far as post some video about it. Even when he got sick back in February and again with the teeth, he didn't make such as fuzz about it.

He'd probably be really fun in bed for a lady if he could get over it

to this very day i still don't understand his popularity or what his channel is even supposed to be about

he's got this permanent deer in the headlights look about him that made me feel sorry for him i guess

I'm unironically a Kekist and I regret nothing.

Maybe this is why the governments are trying to suppress info, it would cause a massive mental breakdown if every single person knew Jewish tricks. It would cause a societal collapse.

No shit he comes here, he probably started the thread.

Even if that's real, and it looks fake, it doesn't prove shit. I actually watch and listen to his videos and he'd be disgusted by this board. He calls people immature degenerates for using racist language.

>euphoric

Debate me, faggot

>mfw a normalfag was near me

Ridiculous. The blanket of apathy covering the normalfag masses is proven to be almost impregnable. As long as infrastructure weren't disrupted, a bloodless coup would barely register as a blip to them.

He reminds me of this guys

So this guy that Sup Forums keeps posting is a fast food reviewer?
That's it? Reviewing trash

Shouldn't you be busy escaping to Greece?

>I'm not going to visit today

Why is this so fucking funny

It's a lot harder to enjoy books and movies now, so many degenerate themes.

Whatever, this clearly autistic faggot has always been one step away from a breakdown and two steps away from decapitating his mother, sticking her voicebox in the garbage disposal, and fucking her headless corpse in her own bed.

Don't blame him, his mom and sis are alright looking.

I don't get why everyone has taken such a liking to this dude. If anything, he looks super awkward and appears to have a really strange relationship with his mother.

He's under too many levels of irony for you, bud.

I like watching how his hands move.

It's the best part about him.

>he looks super awkward
That's part of the charm.

Can you all stop making threads about me? Thanks

wheres the video where his mother makes fun of him

where is 'my average day 2012' video? shit has just disappeared off the net

I guess he has a lot in common with your typical Sup Forums browser.

no

WHERES THE VIDEO

he made an appearance on Tosh.O on Comedy Central. He blew up big time.

eat shit, Sup Forums
he's our guy

t.reddit

>tfw I had a rare reviewbrah
>all these faggots started reposting in and devalued it

Now its worth shit REEEEEE

lmao nice collection

oh fuck, when will he start reviewing hands?

we should start a real church and go worship there
I wonder what the normies would think
at the very least it would be fucking hilarious

We could get little frog statues from our local garden centre and geocache them somewhere remote.

Nigger your right, we can skip on taxes and use it to fund the race war

his mom is maximum cute

>watermark
it was already worthless

If you truly follow your calling, you will get a job at the garden centre or the Home Depot or whatever, and arrange the statuary so that all the frogs are together and prominently featured.

I would kek if I saw that.

He's unique

More of a misc meme and the misc is pretty redpilled

Anyone have link/ vid of his mental breakdown? What happened? Or is this just a meme

Because that would imply hes got other shit to do lol

Can our priests wear frog masks?

We need to have fancy head gear for our priests.

>we can start doing all kinds of stupid shit under the protection of religious freedom

Sounds good senpai. Praise kek.

what's everyone's obsession with this kid? He is extremely unadjusted and socially stunted. Whoever enables him to make these videos is a horrible person since the only reason people view them is to laugh/cringe at his autism

He needs to have better suits made. His don't fit right.

Damn son.
Does he have any cool nicknames yet?

he posted a vocaroo in a thread about him once (about a month ago, maybe a little less) and then deleted the post when people started replying en masse to him.

were is the proofs :DDDDDDDDDD

He is a weird dude, but I actually enjoy his videos to some degree. Something in the way he talks and does gestures is very calming.
He is definitely a socially awkward dumbo who has suits that dont fit him, but he is a pretty nice dude to listen to. Not a person I would meet irl for any price, but still.
Also his mom is hot and want to fuck her.

The mind needs to breakdown the blue pill walls before it can see the red pill paths

You think so? For a growing awkward guy with that many clothes, it looks to me like he's getting it mostly right most of the time.

I see a lot, lot worse on the regular, including fully grown men whose wives should know better.

No commercial even touches the effectiveness of reviewbrah's videos in terms of getting me hungry. I swear he could make fried shit look tasty if he reviewed it.

top fucking kek

He did fried chicken once. It was nasty looking stuff, but he gave it a good review and I was entranced.

He has an amazing capacity to sell wretched fast food and trashy energy drinks.

That video is from only 5 years ago. Reviewbrah is 20, tops. Probably 19.

>tfw 5'8
>size 12 feet