/SerieA/ Thread

Calciomercato is over and it took our nicest guy away from us. Let's shed a tear together thinking at how he blessed our existence during these years.

previous: MATCHDAY 23:
>Saturday, 3rd of February 2018
Sampdoria 1 - 1 Torino
Inter 1 - 1 Crotone
>Sunday, 4th of February 2018
12:30 Hellas Verona - A.S. Roma
15:00 Atalanta - Chievo Verona
15:00 Bologna - Fiorentina
15:00 Cagliari - S.P.A.L.
15:00 Juventus - Sassuolo
15:00 Udinese - Milan
20:45 Benevento - Napoli
>Monday, 5th of February 2018
20:45 SS Lazio - Genoa

Reminder to keep it comfy.

>sfinter

porco dio
porca madonna
e tutti gli angeli ogbonna

A _ _ _ _!

>Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis suggests Juventus benefit from belonging to “the most powerful family in Italy” and the Scudetto will be decided by refereeing errors.

>The patron spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about the title race, which sees only one point separate the two clubs at the top of the table.

>“We are the only club in Serie A without debts to the banks. We’ve grown so much since I took over the club as a sheet of paper in the bankruptcy tribunal. Today Napoli’s revenue is a third of Juve’s, but our accounts are in better order than theirs.

>“Juventus, however, belong to the most powerful family in Italy, and the Agnelli family has been in that position for 100 years. It’s not an issue of money, but of relationships that can even silently condition situations. That is true at every level.

>“For example, with Sportfive they were gifted two thirds of the Juventus Stadium. It took me seven years to work out the finances I gave to the local council, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to play at the Stadio San Paolo.”

>Juventus won the head-to-head match in Naples earlier this season, but De Laurentiis doesn’t believe the return clash in Turin will decide the Scudetto.

>“I don’t think so. What will be far more decisive are injuries and refereeing errors, even using VAR. I haven’t changed my mind on VAR, as I still consider it a wonderful new development and it even creates a sense of suspense, but humility is needed to improve it.

>“There needs to be a superior body sifting through every incident over the course of a week to seek adjustments and improvements. I personally like those referees who have the courage to run over and watch the replay of a move every time they are in doubt. Better to do that than ignore the option.”

>ADL was asked if Juventus didn’t like VAR.

>“You know how the world works.”

Who /gomblotto/ here?

At this point I think that all DeLa is doing is just taking advantage of Neapolitans' closed mind and blind hatred towards Juve to put all the blame on them and hide the fact that he just doesn't care about the scudetto enough to spend the money to actually win it.

>spallelti

Luciano Spalletti concedes Inter are low on confidence, “have a weak character and are below par in more or less every area” after a 1-1 draw with Crotone.

The Nerazzurri are without a win in eight Serie A rounds, but in all competition they are winless in 10 games, as they only beat Pordenone on penalties in the Coppa Italia.

“Clearly a little worry does set in, because we don’t see many improvements even after changes. We can’t just throw our hats in the air, we must work to find some certainties through daily training that can give us a clear idea how to progress,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“Evidently, there are some difficulties, because after all this time we’ve not won a game and can’t play in fluid fashion either.

“We have all dipped a little in form in many different ways. The equaliser was a lucky ricochet, but in attack we are not precise or determined enough to win individual duels or push through a move. We’re below par in more or less every area.

“A few of the players who can make the difference and give that extra quality are a little below par. At the end of the day, it depends on what we do on a daily basis and every day we do well in training, but during the match situation we lack the confidence to get the result.

“Once something goes wrong, we lose confidence and seem to have a weak character. We return to having the fears of what was in the past.

“There is no other path, we have to approach it logically and try to add something more that can set a clearer objective for us to aim at.”

Yet Inter were so much more determined and fired up at the start of the season, sitting top of the table until December 9.

“The mood of the squad and enthusiasm around us has changed. Enthusiasm is contagious and so are negative feelings. The brain is often creative in proposing new ideas when things go well and just as able to shut down during difficult moments.

“It’s a tough time, but we’ve lost nothing and must try to take it logically, to show players the paths to go towards and hope they recognise them.”

Marcelo Brozovic was caught on camera kicking a jacket and other items as he was substituted and made his way to the bench.

“It seems normal to me. If a player reacts, that is positive regardless, because at least it’s a reaction. He was angry at things that didn’t come off as planned, at the result and perhaps also to being substituted, but it’s not something I’m going to pay attention to.”

How could we fix this shit? Fucking coaches changed, retarded management changed, ownership changed, players come and go, yet still the unchanged part is the shitty performance every week and season. What else can be done?

unify inter and milan

stop using the old pepe and wojak and update your pic

>redditcoin trash
kys

That would still be called inter milan.

will the failure of ac and inter end the chink owner meme?

they would be known as the FC-AC alleanza, or as the marketing department would insist, F. caca

LADS

>"The field was too small"

>Icardi supposedly got into a fight in the locker room with Croats, Perisic being one of them
what

*kills LaLiga*

Fucking fatfuck POS Raiola was right, Milan-Inter merger when?

Icardi, Suso, Bonaventura; Gagliardini, Kessie, Vecino; Rodriguez, Miranda, Mussachio, Conti; Handanovic.

Maybe they could fix 4th spot.

>and maybe they could fix a 4th place spot

Cancelo for Conti, Biglia for Gargliardini, Skriniar for Miranda, Romagnoli for Mussachio

And they could compete for 2nd. Maybe Bonucci for Romagnoli if you need experience at the back.

Hate to say it, but I wouldn't really want Gattuso to be TOO successful this season. That would lead to him staying and probably failing next season like Nutella when Milan needs an experienced coach. Like, kind of achieving more than what was expected of him and leaving on a high note would be a better outcome. Unless he's secretly a genius or something.
>outperformed by a brainlet

nice

>the molester of Madrid

Hellas: Nicolas; Ferrari, Caracciolo, Vukovic, Fares; Romulo, Buchel, Valoti; Aarons, Matos, Petkovic;
>Roma: Alisson; Florenzi, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov; Pellegrini, Strootman, Nainggolan; Under, Dzeko, El Shaarawy;

f-forza

please

w2c [spoiler]dybala[/spoiler] gf

>come on user, show me ;)

Assholes are like Stands, you don't just go around showing them to random people.

THE TURKISH DYBALA

webm anyone?

Turkbala>Dybala

>had to wait 6 months to have a chance to write this
lmao

delurentis is a film producer and he's playing a part to keep audiences engaged and increase revenue.
Shitflinging sells more than cordiality.

feel bad for strootman because he's had knees explode on multiple occasions, but he's been so one dimensional and predictable since recovering.

Verona 0-[1] Roma - Under

who is this lady?

kirsten stewart with natural eyebrows

it's way more apparent with the national team since the rest is also shit and he doesn't have guys like radja or de rossi to clean up his mistakes

More Angles

>tfw no thicc eyebrow qt gf

>tfw no gf of any kind

this tbf

>tfw girl who likes me but no job or self confidence

looks like refball is back on the menu boys

players from rome are the true disgrace of this team

giallozozzi time incoming

seemed a legit red card live, anyone has the webm?

too distant from the ball/player
clear intention was to land on his feet/leg
its a red

he clearly tried to sacrifice himself for a yellow but it looked too malicious in the end

Lucky for them Pazzini isn't there today
There was a girl who was crazy about me and wanted me to marry her but I couldn't because I'm jobless. At least your country's employment percentage is better than mine.

verona looks awful even with an extra player, if they don't get relegated it will be a miracle

"It's Lotito."
"Yes Signore?"
"We may have a place for you in FIGC."
"B-but Signore I'm a ref-"
*click**click*

I GOT
PHONES

"Yes Mr Lotito, we'll have those pizza's delivered right away."
"Yes Mr Lotito, we'll have those pizza's delivered right away."

Hellas is the most cringe worthy team in serie a

>man advantage
>at home
and they still do nothing

>inb4 drawma

Not gonna happen with this shit, more likely a 0-2

RUGANI IS STARTING

I REPEAT

R U G A N I IS STARTING

Babacar to score a hattrick

>strootman

jesus christ

Milan Probable XI: Donna, Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli,Calabira, Kessie Biglia, Bonaventura, Suso, Hakan, Silva
>Abate

gave you a (you) by mistake

Now you gave me two ;)

we're so fucking shit, jesus

why is Di Francesco still here

Atalanta (3-4-1-2): Berisha; Toloi, Mancini, Masiello; Hateboer, de Roon, Freuler, Spinazzola; Cristante; Ilicic, Petagna.
>Chievo (3-5-1-1): Sorrentino; Bani, Dainelli, Gamberini; Depaoli, Hetemaj, Radovanovic, Giaccherini, Jaroszynski; Birsa; Meggiorini.

Udinese (3-4-2-1) - Bizzarri; Larssen, Danilo, Nuytinck; Zampano, Berhami, Barak, Pezzella; Jankto, DePaul; Lasagna.
>Milan (4-3-3) - Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Calabria; Kessié, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Andrè Silva, Calhanoglu.

Juventus (4-3-3) - Buffon; De Sciglio, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Mandzukic
>Sassuolo (4-3-3) - Consigli; Lirola, Lemos, Acerbi, Peluso; Missiroli, Magnanelli, Duncan; Berardi, Babacar, Politano.

Bologna (4-4-2): Mirante; Mbaye, De Maio, Helander, Masina; Pulgar, Donsah, Poli, Dzemaili; Destro, Palacio.
>Fiorentina (4-3-3): Sportiello; Laurini, Milenkovic, Astori, Biraghi; Benassi, Badelj, Veretout; Chiesa, Simeone, Dias.

Casteddu (3-5-2): Cragno; Andreolli, Ceppitelli, Castan; Faragò, Joao Pedro, Cigarini, Barella, Padoin; João Pedro; Farias, Pavoletti.
>SPAL (3-5-2): Meret; Cionek, Vicari, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Viviani, Grassi, Mattiello; Floccari, Antenucci.

>no Kalinic
What happened?

>What happened?
Being Kalinic

Not violent but intentional and from behind. Straight red

can see hes trying to make up for a mistake, but you cant slide in like that from behind

pretty solid lineup for Milan desu, might actually have a chance

>Andrè Silva
Holy shit

What will happen first;
Andre Silva scoring in the league

or

Inter winning a game after releasing Inter Bells

me getting laid

based gattuso will get the 3 pts today

if milan ends up fifth but win the EL, do we get an extra european spot?

Andre Silva will score today, believe it.

The Chad Sturaro checking out that ass

Would you rather have Spaletti?

Higuain on the right

heh.....all according to my plan...

SCANSUOLO!!!!
E UN AMICHEVOLE!!

Yes but Arsenal will win it

Yeah, same thing happened to England this season

Politano-Babacar-Berardi is a GREAT attack for a team like Sassuolo 2bh

HOLY SHIT

Allahu Akbar

based