There are more Arabs than Finns in Sweden

>There are more Arabs than Finns in Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_(bishop_of_Finland)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finns are worse than arabs

No shit Sherlock

there are more arabs in sweden than there are fennoswedes in finland, and yet we don't have to learn arabic in school.

AAAYYYYY

>Finns get treated like second class-citizens
>Arabs get treated like national heroes

Swedes have truly shown their colors with recent immigration waves, and maybe even changed them a bit. Its okay to falsify and hide rape statistics when the case is about arabs, and its okay to treat you like scum if youre a finn.

finns have done everything to deserve their treatment

Finns are still our largest immigration group though

>its not ok for Danes to behead Swedish nobility
>but its totally ok if your name is Muhammad
Thats not very tolerant of you

That was not even a Swede.

Swedes are the kind niggers who'll backstab you after 700 years of taxes by not sending troops.

saint henrik was a gentle and pious swede, and lalli the finn killed him for some dumb ooga booga reason (something about his traditions)

The absolute state of Sweden.

>Swedish education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_(bishop_of_Finland)

Arabs in Sweden:
Speak Arabic and Swedish

Finns in Sweden:
Speak Swedish, don't know Finnish

you don't have to tell me who saint henrik is. he was an important part of our civilising mission in finland.

>Finns in Sweden:
>Speak Swedish, don't know Finnish
just like fennoswedes in finland

Fennoswedes that don't know Finnish aren't anything. They just live in their small villages.

Is it true that finns were living like savages and were eating human meat before getting civilized by Swedes?

It's not even sure he ever existed, even if he did, it's more likely he was English rather than Swedish since Swedes wanted to accept the christian cuckoltry from Anglos rather than from Danes.

So not only sore losers but cucks since the middle ages as well.

What a master race.

yes
we wuz cave kangs

How is this a good thing?

Not exaggerating when I say there are more arab/non-white children than white children in sweden.

Lalli dindu nuffin

>there are more gaybars than straight bars in Sweden

>there's one guy from Palau in Italy

Knowing Swedish has only being in my advantage. Swedish girls think it's cute and for Norwegian girls it's "jävla partysvenskan, gå hem!" untill I tell I'm actually Finnish, that's when they get curious and start asking where I learned the language.

Personally should be grateful for you guys.

Only fags go to bars anyway. Real men get shitfaced at home in solitude every weekend.

I dont blame the sandniggers, you guys brought it on yourselves.

kys faggot :DDDDDDDDD

>not exaggerating
Och var fan bor du egentligen? Tensta/Rinkeby/Malmö?

Menar du: Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg?

Rinkeby och Tensta ligger i Stockholm och är riktiga skithål. Jag vet inte så mycket om Malmös getton så därför nämnde jag bara hela staden.

Stockholm ser snygg ut, men innehållar bara skit. Gäller inte ens om de är invandrarna eller inte.