BAL: Ozzie Newsome to step down as GM next year
MIN: Vikes may try to toll Bridgewater's contract
BUF: Report: Eagles tried to reacquire Shady McCoy
NE: Report: Pats to interview Greg Schiano for DC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBUhd5Z9F_I?t=1m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/jBUhd5Z9F_I?t=1m38s
Colbert does it again! How will the Cheatriots recover?

Rams are elite

Why are people so desperate to be OP that they make threads before bump limit?

he just can't help himself

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO

COONLOCK BTFO FOREVER

TO is based

I don't get it.

Its like eat shit.

>this assblasted he didnt made a thread fast enough

Ed Reed, Tony Gonzalez, and Champ Bailey are the top players eligible for their first HoF attempt in 2019

Regardless of if the eagles win tomorrow or not what do you guys think is gonna happen with Foles? When's his contract up? No way he'll go back to being a backup in phili after how well he's played since Wentz got hurt. He won 2 playoff games this year and got the eagles to the super bowl. That's a lot more than other "good" qbs in the league has done. I'm thinking he'll sign as a starter somewhere else for sure but we all re member what happened last time he had some good games as a backup then went somewhere else to start...

star = Whitlock
TO = TO

ONE MORE BURRR IN THE HALL OF FAME BOYS! THAT MAKES 34 OF 'EM IN THE HALL!

//81315835
>this autistically attention starved that you make threads far too early

Fatlock has been shitting on TO for years, in particular ever since he was eligible for HOF consideration.

In fact, I think Fatlock said this fucking week that he wouldn't mind if TO, at least a top 5 WR, never made the HOF.

Hes gonna go somewhere else soon, since they have wentz

I bet hes weeping into his tub of Ben & Jerry's as we speak.

Eagles gonna traderape someone for him.

>there are 27 linebackers in the HOF
>5 of them are Bears
What is it about the bears that produces great linebackers? They can't fucking do anything else.

Never forget

Is there a stream of the NFL Honors or are they doing that dumbass tape delay again

>tfw it is the current year and my football hero, Sam Mills, is still not in the PFHoF

How do you guys cope?

>yfw Foles get traded to the Vikes for a 1st round pick

Le'Veon BTFO of the Stoolers

>“We didn’t play good, Jacksonville came out and they wanted it more than us. We didn’t start playing good football, for real, on offense, until the second half …For me, when I was out there playing, I had a sense they were playing with more energy … I get my first carry, they’re in the backfield and then getting up talking trash, they had more energy, you know what I’m saying.”

>When asked why his team didn’thave that same energy, Bell’s answer was somewhat surprising.

>“I did, but you can’t control everybody, you know what I’msaying. I did, I wanted that game badly.”

>When pressed by Barber if he was saying that he was ready for the game but his teammates were not, Bell doubledown on his comments.

>“Certain guys out there who was not ready to play football. Don’tget me wrong, guys woke up in the second half, but its like, it’s kinda too late.”

URL’s Cher was hot shit he deserves nothing fucking stay padding beta cuck literally Kuechly but 10 times worse and Kuechly is shit enough

My football hero is going In

I love it. TO should have been in, in his first year of eligibility. Pompous writers and their power trips disgust me.

>Adrian Peterson wants to play four more years
Does he want to be paralyzed from the neck down or something? Need to pay off debts?

When Doug Pederrson loses out on CotY to Mevevay, will it be the biggest snub in the history of NFL awards?

Linebackers and Running Backs, that's the Chicago way.

>manlets
>when will they learn

>Northern Super Bowls

When will this meme end?

No, three of Peyton Manning's MVPs are frauds.

Guys like Cedric Benson and Nick Roach

are you drunk?

>Matt Mcgloin

Is he still in the league?

Someone told me on the other thread they are doing the delay thing and it's going to be on nbc later.

Coty has always been completely irrelevant just for not going to Belichick more than 3 times

>this seething because he didnt make a thread
Stay btfo it was at 497 post.

Have a petty (you) dumbass

Fuck you chicago nigger go suck off kanye

He'll do fine. Not his fault the rams were shit when her played there. Vikes are a good team. But I think they're keeping keenum

>URL’s Cher was hot shit he deserves nothing fucking stay padding beta cuck literally Kuechly but 10 times worse and Kuechly is shit enough

What do you think he was trying to convey when he posted this?

atlanta and miami soon

>ywn be as butthurt as cowcucks
Feels good man

also guys like Matt Forte and Lance Briggs

i'm nor from Chicago, Black or gay so now you're wrong 4 times.

That's completely fucking illogical. The winners are already all over social media.

can someone tell me why belichick hasn't won coach of the year every year hes been in the league?

>those county lines

>Kuechly wins Sportsmanship Award
>tfw the Panthers are filled with stand-up guys because Richardson put a premium on character but the new owner probably won't give a shit and we'll become a hip-hop team filled with gangbangers like the Failcoons and Taints

Shit sucks, man.

he's a cheater.

Eagles should trade Wentz if they win the owl. Hes injury prone.

People think shitty teams that came back from a terrible previous season are better stories than continued dominance for decades.

he has a lot of maturing to do as well

>translation: wahhhh, give our southern dome teams a chance :(

True, but I guess you get to see the ceremony I suppose

nail on the head

because then they'd have to admit brady is a system babby

I think the real question is why do Northern team even have domes? might as well not even be a northern team.

fuck off the the NFC south Lions and Vikings.

Keenan Allen is comeback player of the year

BB has Brady.

literally who?

If your fanbase was 100% limp-wristed cuckolds like the Vikings fanbase is, you'd need a dome too. Cold weather makes their bull go flaccid, so their wife burns their Culpepper jersey.

The league hates them because they're haters

OTY awards are media awards and the media hates Belichick because he hates them and treats them like shit.

That looks pretty clear cut compared to the county lines of southern states.

>Patriots fans wanting Brady to win League MVP when we've established that the League MVP is cursed to lose the Super Bowl

Why?

in b4 "there's no such thing as curses"

YOU NEED TO STAY UP OUT THEM STREETS IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT

YOU NEED TO STAY UP OUT THEM STREETS IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT

What

There's no such thing as curses.

The Madden curse, the MVP curse, none of it is real.

>Brady beats the Madden, MVP, and Passing leader curse in the same year.

Can't curse a God.

not gonna lie, i can see how people think gerrymandering is racist

KEK
They didn't even try to hide it.

>this is democracy at work

>faced three shit qbs in the playoffs

NFL is so shit now

Lattimore didn't deserve DROTY

I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious, I still have concerns about tomorrow

Absolutely fucking ridiculous. And I live up north. It's way too god damn cold. I wish more teams played in domes. Mine doesn't but I wish they did

>nobody's open
>might as well run it in
>doesn't matter that I don't have an open route to the end zone
>ow fuck that hit hurt
>it's cool, it's not like a QB is an important position or anything

>Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the Year

They really need to trim down these award categories.

>certain teammates not ready to play against jaguars
like shazier?

But only when Republicans do it.

Based rams

Cam deserved it more but the NFL has a hardon for L.A. and won't accept that the league is failing there.

Absolutely not. Wentz was going off this year before he got hurt. He's miles ahead of foles

thats cold blooded. I know L'Bell can be an douche, but damn.

S E E T H I N G

Except he tore it before contact was made so he could have torn like every other ACL ever, on literally any given dropback

There's still one more game to play. He hasn't "beaten" any of those curses yet.

>Calais Campbell didn't win DPOTY
>Jags can do everything right and STILL be the only team in the NFL to have never had a player win a season-ending award
w-woah!

not even, im not even an eagles fan.
that was just an incredibly stupid thing to do.

>based
>after tearing his ACL, Wentz stayed in the game and threw a TD pass
>based

What did Cam come back from?

Sucking?

Oh ok. Thought you meant attitude.

Every team should be in a dome. Good weather means higher level of play

Leveon to JAX

Seething

Isn't the "Madden curse" supposed to cause injury or some shit? Brady's already in the Super Bowl. I think we can lay that one to rest.

>before contact
His foot was literally twisted by two rams

>knocking out a player for the rest of the season
>not based