Why do Americans mutilate their children? I don't understand

Why do Americans mutilate their children? I don't understand.

Because anyone that is not circumcised is considered weird.

It's amusing how they managed to create a social stigma towards the people who don't submit to an ancient jewish tool to diminish the virility of the males who aren't supposed to lead the family.

i don't understand this image

subhumans

I hate seeing babies or most generally childrens on a terrible situation, it make me want to avenge them with extreme violence no matters what will happens.

that's an x-ray thing

An x-ray thing, how does it work? Looks curious.

I felt bad seeing the kids in the short bus from the nyc attack

now imagine all the kids suffering from the countless wars you have started for the past century

I didn't start any wars, unless we're talking about ck2

it's the mechanism to hold the subject in place, the x-ray itself is not pictured

oh you have

>coming from a German

you have a responsibility to your elected official who voted for the war and for the party that your ideology maintains

there is passing down of responsibility to the people no matter how small or how long ago

By the same token: do you own any mass produced commerical goods? Child labour is deeply rooted in textiles, electronics and even some of the food and grain export industries.
The coffee bean industry alone is a fucking nightmare. Then if you go into the popular drug scene, slavery and working at gun point is the reality of a lot of the major criminal groups in the drug trade.

I had thought as such. A little disappointed, to be honest.

I'm not responsible for other people
I didn't instigate or advocate anything they do

you are responsible for your political passivity

I'm not passive

Until the average voter has more sway than multibillion dollar industry lobby groups who benefit from certain foreign policies, user has no way to hold such responsibilities. It would be like blaming him for the actions taken by the CEOs of the company which has ownership of the company he works for.

There is no direct democracy involved. Nor is there an honest or valid representative democracy in the USA. Your vote is meaningless.

so if we cut an arm to half the population the other half will do it too?

I thought it was a blender

it is not, with enough people not voting or even starting stuff it is enough to put the question to others, only with passive we-are-powerless attitude do we get here in the first place

the multibillion dollar were totally not counting on trump to win, don't give me the vote is meaningless crap

Thanks OP, I hadn't been reminded of this in a long time

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIIIIIIGHHHHTTTT BABYFUCK

Do some basement dwellers still keep making these cartoons?

that's waita sensei to you