Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4lDwG_vVmw
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfpq5nSut4&t=3264
swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-4/
youtu.be/_hhTi2-AIW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=C4lDwG_vVmw

The Church of What's Happening Now is the only one I watch regularly actually

Saw this kino bit today (Joey talking about how he does in bed)
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfpq5nSut4&t=3264

*sniff*

Radio War Nerd

Disgusting

anyone else feel like chapo trap house has lost it?

What made you like them? I never saw their appeal. The only one I really liked was Adam Curtis' interview but that was just him talking about HyperNormalization.

its good

Leftist horseshit.

One of them's a hothead. His name is jarhead

If you like things that are the opposite of good or funny sure

ditto. anything on Madcast is fucking amazing

This American Life, Marc Maron, Nerdist, Comedy BangBang. These are all fucking amazing.

who /cum boy/ here

>It's another Joey gets Lee so high on edibles that he keeps nodding off during the podcast episode

>he said podcast not plebcast

literally plebbit shit tier taste

What's wrong with This American Life?

My man
Black phillip all the way

> Brother put on this American life
> It was an episode all about a black kid who learned his mom cucked his non biological father
> No one got mad at any point

Fine If you can accept something like that, but that shit should be fucking criminal.

The Danny Brown episode was pure Kino

Mega64
Bill burr monday morning podcast
Sword and scale
Aunty Donna

dude its there like a imdb or directory for podast

DUDE LIES LMAO

Without a doubt the funniest thing on any platform right now, Im kinda glad its not more popular

this

I can never force myself to pick up new podcasts, it feels like walking into the theater midway through the movie

Joe Rogan is so full of shit if you poked him with a sharp needle diarrhea would come out.

Listen to this podcast... or else.

They need back up comedians, sort of the vibe they had when it was Political CumTown. They are getting a little ahead of themselves on account of Felix and Will's fame, trying to be more legit when it was the Twitter feuds and rants that made them great

The reading series are still great though

Came in here to post this.
>it's an argument about what constitutes snowboarding episode

Reddit tier humor yelled over each other ruins it. Shame because their topics are good, their personalities are just vomitous.
The shilling and over the top praise that cum town gets on this board has turned me off of it. It's good but jesus christ calm down it isn't that good

Smrat Podcast: 99% Invis and Song Exploder

Culture and Sophistication: In Our Time and BBC Documentary/Discovery

Too smart for me: CTH and Guardian's Football Weekly

Too smrat for me: CumTown and the Economist

>lil skatey

Only podcast I can tolerate after becoming a part of the scoop troop.

nothing really comes close to this one for comedy. i legitimately listen to it like 2-4 hours each day just when commuting or n the background. really hope they were still kidding abou ending it

Honestly Sean, I tried showing like 4 people and HONESTLY, they just didn't get it.

why cant more people into abrasive ultra ironic improv pseudosatire podkino?

cum town is incredibly overrated

did anyone listen to shit town?
also wtf is the deal with 99% invisible it used to be comfy but since trump got elected every story has some liberal slant to it. im gonna drop it not because im Sup Forums but i just want to chill out not get preached to.

NO MORE SHOWS ON EAR WOLF.

AAAAAANNNYYY

I dropped it because it stopped being interesting

DVDASA. Tigerbelly. Dave Emory's For The Record. /Filmcast. Steven Benedict. Guns & Butter.

>Lee will never squeal the secrets of the universe to you, seemingly inchoherent, while nodding off

Did you get paid in Madbucks to shill this dogshit?

Bizarre States.
It's epic, epic for the win.

Try Sword and Scale, it's basically The Last Podcast on the Left but with a completely serious tone. Its true crime kino

swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-4/
This is good starter episode

there's something very sexy about an intelligent woman, she's a snake but the way she lawyers her way out of these numbskulls attacks is pretty epic.

i was on her side by the end, despite knowing what a terrible person she is.

S&S is one of those podcasts I went into loving but came to hate the host. There's an entire subreddit dedicated to people that now hate him for one reason or another. I stopped listening but the amount of money he makes a month form patreon is so fucking ludicrous that they took the number down. I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was insanely too high for a mediocre podcast. He was making well over $20k/month from patreon alone.

>No ones mentioned XFM

????

>mfw I listen to Cum Town exclusively

All other podcasts are trash.

Filmdrunk Frotcast for life

I would unironically have sex with her.

What the fuck am I even listening to? What sodes should I start with?

a lot of leftist websites were touting them after Trump's election as the answer to sissy left ad were like "see? we're not all PC!"

I download a podcast and like 3 minutes in they're talking about systemic racism and women's rights and being all whiny occasionally saying some tryhard thing like "fuck Trump's mouth" or some other forced shit. They're totally manufactured edgy. Like preripped jeans. Bunch of rich, pampered white liberals trying to be cool and "dangerous"

Been listening to We Hate Movies recently and have been enjoying it.

lol

I'm quickly becoming a big fan of The F+.

I have to get back into this one; it's pretty good.

Cumtown. Not shilling. Cumtown has fucking ruined me in the best way.

Ricky Gervais show on XFM, Joe Rogan when the guest is great, The Black Phillip Show are all kino.

goat

Yeah, right. That's obviously Jess himself.

I hate lee's whiny little jew bitch voice and the way he can't breath without choking on his neckfat

it's literally for liberal pussie cucks, have you even tried listening to that pretentious trash?

A couple episodes ago on the Deep Web episode, when that guy was giving a verbal description of some child abuse/murder video he supposedly watched on there seriously left me in shock. Seriously, I think I actually experienced what it must be liked to be "triggered".

I generally listen to every episode but like this user says the host does get on my nerves a lot.

For those who like True crime shit:

>In the dark
>Criminal
>Serial
>S-town
>Real Crime Profile
>My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark

I've been listening to this a lot lately, it's great. Also, I want to fug Christina

forgot pic

>>Criminal
that chick has the sexiest fucking voice

do we still like Bill Burr i forgot

I enjoyed hearing the ramblings of a gay masochistic suicidal redneck with autism and mercury poisoning, it was pretty comfy

The ones I listen to on the regular:

We Hate Movies
LPotL
Travis Bickle on the Riviera
Novara
Sword and Scale
Both Giant Bomb pods
Film Junk - from time to time, but the host dynamic is starting to annoy me

Why do you always bring up shilling when Cum Town is mentioned?

Is it any surprise that an ironic racist autism podcast would be popular on here?

youtu.be/_hhTi2-AIW8

Classic yogpod is the epitome of god tier podcasts.

naw we jumped that ship
nice triple dubs

My Favorite Murder is fucking garbage

>the way she lawyers her way out of these numbskulls attacks is pretty epic
you mean by not answering simple questions and instead taking very formal discussion as attacks? yeah dude so epic

so people shouldn't like him because he promotes some shit on his podcast

cool

pffff, the last episode where they were just one second away from saying the black panthers literally 'dindu nuffin' was too much.
I think at one point Felix defends systematic rape by black panthers members by saying that it wasn't all of them.

Good luck finding it.

>it's a Lorde episode

I've only listened to them once, they came across as the worst kind of "bro" American leftists, which are just obnoxious.

MEG RYAN

The first episode. It takes 1-2 to understand their schtick

Do a Paul F Tompkins episode, preferably his second one. He really gets what's going on

Do you have to listen to all the episodes, or is it like a weekly show? I'm looking for a podcast in a similar vein to Kermode and Mayo - in that you can just pick it up from wherever.

Stop calling everything kino, you piece of shit.

kino kino kino kino

Weekly, they make references to things that happened in other shows occasionally but it's usually self contained save for the Tom Scharpling saga.