GPS feature to avoid "ghetto" (high crime and/or nig-spanics)

GPS feature to avoid "ghetto" (high crime and/or nig-spanics).

Why is this not a thing yet? This might be an app that I would actually pay for.

Nothing like hearing my google gps white woman voice say "turn left on Martin Luther King boulevard".

cbsnews.com/news/microsoft-avoid-ghetto-patent-sparks-controversy/

Other urls found in this thread:

crimereports.com/
lmgtfy.com/?q=avoid crime app#seen
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/sketchfactor-app-white-creators_n_5660205
valleywag.gawker.com/smiling-young-white-people-make-app-for-avoiding-black-1617775138
crimemapping.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats from 2012

even more frustrating that this is not a feature yet.

that would be handy, id like to visit usa next year with my gf and the endpoint is la, i dont want to get deaththreaths by 14 yo nignogs and hispannics if im walking to a 7/11 for some coke.

>app that pools statistical information on crime based on regions, and maps it out

CNN et al would completely demonize it.

It would swiftly be removed from the Android Marketplace / iOS App Store. Remember, 'facts are racist'.

How the fuck can you patent the idea of avoiding dangerous streets?

>an app that directs pedestrian users away from high crime areas is racist according to OP's article
Not dying is racist now

>how can a company patent the technology they've been developing

there is always crimereports.com/ for now.

Its been done before. The app would redirect you to avoid high-crime areas. Naturally it was removed from the app and play store for being racist.

wow didn't u no that guns cause violence not people so this is racist and the dev shud die

But if you market it as "high crime" avoidance that is not technically racist. unless you admit race is a factor in high crime.

wtf detroit??? who there is not a criminal?

It's racist to lock your car doors in high crime areas.

So, why not simply make an app that has to be downloaded using methods methods other than the app store? E.g. a website

To me it seems that this 'racist' thing is nothing more than a gay ass excuse that Sup Forums just keeps spewing to further your own memes.

If there is any revenue to be had it would already be released by any company that doesn't give a fuck about bad sjw rep.

Tldr this thread is usual Sup Forums bullshit

within my bmw navi i can select areas as "unpassable" and the routing goes around those.

Here is how I would do the app:

>its named "iFeelunsafe"
>anyone can download the app
>when you go places, using your gps on your phone, you can click "I feel unsafe" to mark the map.
>if enough people mark the same general area, its marked as unsafe for everyone on the map
>have moderators to remove superfluous/troll locations
>(not so) subtly imply that the app is designed to keep you safe from "Rapists, thugs, murderers, criminals, etc"

They key is to imply niggers without saying that its niggers

Also, see

lmgtfy.com/?q=avoid crime app#seen

Looks like Sup Forums is full of bullshit as per usual like I imagined, and this thread is filled with crybabies who want to whine about muh persecution against waaaacists on their personal right wing Sup Forums soapbox opera.

Pathetic

>media can't affect the success of business models

Have you ever been to the United States?

wtf

lol it has a bbc

If enough people find the app to be useful I don't think any amount of negativity in the media (Tv? Lol) would make it unsuccessful.

If anything only the sjws would avoid the app, anyone else wouldn't simply care.

Why is Sup Forums filled to the brim with right wing fags feigning suffering from muh persecution against waaacists?

WALL
A
L
L

Whoever develop app like this will make BILLIONS.

>start thread about how racists are poor tormented souls being persecuted out of safety

>provide evidence about how how the thread is bullshit based on clickbait articles

>muhhhh wall memes

And this is why you're a massive meme spewing fag

There just isn't enough demand for this kind of app, there are already apps like these in the market. This thread is a stormfag meme.

>mfw a company actually makes this using open source and public data and are sued for racial discrimination
Topfuckingkek

Lol In Argentina we have this. Everytime you drive near a ghetto/slum, the GPS says 'Warning, dangerous zone. Protect your whiteness'.

Better question, why the fuck is it controversial?

I do not think you've ever been to Mexico.

They used a "sketchometer" which utilized a colored coded safety diagram that changed color to warn you of bad areas depending on your location. Locations safety were determined by anecdotal evidence rated by others who traveled said location with the app.

It was removed shortly of course because it forced white liberals notice the black pattern in urban areas

You can't patent vague concepts and there's no point going through the patent process for every version of a proprietary software you develop (it's copyrighted both by default and usually explicitly, and unless you have someone leaking source code, reverse engineering is rarely a patent issue). This article, being a one-off, is clearly misrepresenting the patent Microsoft filed.

Why would anyone want to?

>have six dollars
>be richest person in the country
Who wouldn't?

50 million Mexicans said "fuck this place, we're out". Not much of an advertisement.

My oldass garmin gps already has something like that. Everytime i'm on the highway and there's a nigger villa next to the road, it goes "Warning, dangerous zone ahead".

>not enjoying the all inclusive Cozumel resorts with beautiful rich women who want to go scuba diving with you

I'll bet you don't even hang glide

>you cant patent vague concepts
a guy got a patent for making a rock your pet

the 5 white people left

This

It got (((shut down))) for racism

Google it

usa sold the idea of the "American dream" to mexico, high wages, social security and such

im against illegal immigration but that was a really good advertisement

>You can't patent vague concepts
Oh, you poor, naive thing, you. It's like you've been living under a rock the past 5 years.

Yeah, I mean the people there are just a coincidence. I'm sure the app stores would keep some sort of "coincidence detector" around, that seems fairly harmless...

>martin luther king blvd
NJ fag?

I remember there was an app like 2-3 years ago and all the SJWs and leftist media were calling it racist.

I can't remember if it got taken down or not or what it was called.

There are like 200 Martin Luther King Blvds in the US

>Nothing like hearing my google gps white woman voice say "turn left on Martin Luther King boulevard".

Delaware?

It was called SketchFactor before it got (((shut down))) for racism
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/sketchfactor-app-white-creators_n_5660205

Yeah, but not all of them are in ghettos, right?

I live in the south most part of mexico, chiapas and I can tell you gringos are pretty safe here, I see hippies come and go, they buy stuff at my drugstore before they go do some humanitarian work to rural areas.

This is from an episode of "The Good Wife".

>the author put "um" in a headline
>the editor allowed it

Good God I knew huffpo was basically what you'd find in a baby's diaper but I didn't know it was that bad.

Where have you been for the past 30 years?

OY VEY
valleywag.gawker.com/smiling-young-white-people-make-app-for-avoiding-black-1617775138

I'm not sure Huffpo has editors, desu

They put them in black neighborhoods mostly

>implying 50m Mexicans have emigrated to the us

From my experience, most of them are.

will the pokemon go app allow you to collect ghetto pokemon outside of urban areas? Or do you just get robbed and shot and the game ends when your life ends?

They should make a pokeman go ap where niggers, snackbars, and kikes jump out at you when you're approaching hostile territory

>sam "bully non leftists" biddle

I live in Israel, everyone here uses Waze, a social navigation app that was developed here. One of its features is avoiding dangerous places. Check if it's available and supported where you live

Every city has a major news company that will provide crime stats overlayed on a map. It's obvious then where the ghetto is. Also, just go on any major real estate website for the city, and check the housing price map. It's not hard.

This is a good idea senpai, I may actually look into designing an app for it.

There're pokemons here were I live, problem is the internet, if you go to the town's outside you start loosing signal, so carry your stelital backpack like a good pokemon master.

It was a thing, it got pulled from app stores for being "rayciss" of nigs and mexicans.

are you implying housing prices are a form of racism?!?

There was one. It even had a darkie for a logo.

>Why is this not a thing yet?
legal liability

if someone gets mugged in a "safe" area, you just know the manufacturer will get sued. likewise, some bunch of SJWs will probably get uppity over marking places as ghetto.

that. was. perfect.

Will Odigo/Waze tell me to avoid the gay infested Rothschild BLV, by any chance?

They didn't emigrate. They invaded.

>So, why not simply make an app that has to be downloaded using methods methods other than the app store? E.g. a website
no user will actually bother with that shit

and 2bh anyone with an interest in noting high-crime areas is probably well versed enough in their own area to know where's safe and where's not.

oy vey won't somebody loan them more money to raise the house prices?

have you ever used the "alternate route" on your gps when there is a traffic problem? did it take you through a "sketchy" place? oh thats right, there are no sketchy areas in canuckia.

>Sam "it's ok to kick dogs cuz they don't have a moral compass" Biddle

Whatever you want to call it
50 million people didn't move from Mexico to the US

this site appears to have a major malfunction.

crimemapping.com/

No, the just have entire provinces catch on fire, or sometimes the one bridge that connects the East to the West falls over and they need to set up refugee centers.

That's much more difficult for the routing software.

isn't that assault icon the black power logo?

FBI UCR breaks down crime by location to an extreme degree. That alone would be easy enough to implement into GPS navigation software.

In Microsoft Streets&Trips you can plan routes to avoid certain areas simply.

Rich Americans vacation there all the time.

Yes, they did. And soon, they will be going back.

I have never used a GPS because i'm not a punk who couldn't learn he own city

In my state it is.

We have these things.

You know because its better to tell people there is high crime in the area than stopping the crime.

there's a lot of criminals out there dude and they just keep coming

I don't care.

>never used GPS

yeah maybe someday your neck of the woods might get paved roads.

Genuinely interested in knowing this... Who is the cartel after? Do they chop the heads off foreigners?

Fag from LA here

The more Hilly the area is or closer to the beach the more white the area will be

Yes, in those two "safe" areas.

thread should have ended here

>Yes, they did.
No they didn't. Do you even have a source?
> And soon, they will be going back.
I very much doubt that a meme president who sells chink steaks while complaining about globalism is interested in delivering any promises.

Trump's following is incredibly retarded as well, you can't even bring yourself not to post memes and sourceless bullshit.

You know, you could have just said you're from LA.

Hills to beaches, that sounds like it covers the entire city, m80

there was a program that pointed out high crime areas.
it was banned for being "racist".

The red dudes are apparently registered sex offenders. Where are the murders?

Ghetto tracker comes to mind. Now thanks crybabby libs, its gone.

I'm pretty sure they did have an app for this, but then it was removed for racism.

This is something I have wanted to make for a long time, the problem is this is a PR nightmare. You would have to base your maps off of some gov stats and in 2016 its still a racist app