Why are Sup Forums quick to post crime statistics comparing skin color yet remain suspiciously silent regarding...

Why are Sup Forums quick to post crime statistics comparing skin color yet remain suspiciously silent regarding comparison between men and women?

Men and women are exactly the same, I learned that from my favorite TV show.

Woman immorality is less about criminality and more about cuntery. Women do fucked up legal things while men do illegal things to get women.

We all shit the shame :^)

Because men being more violent than women isn't a contested argument.

White immorality is less about criminality and more about cuntery. Whites do fucked up legal things while niggers do illegal things to get women.

All that really remains to do then in order to reduce crime is simple, we remove men
I guess feminists were right all along

frogfaggots have ruined this board

No point in discussing it. We can have societies without non whites, you can't have society without men.

This.

Also, men may be responsible for 90000x more violence than women, but are also responsible for 90000x more civilization. The same comparison cannot be made for niggers. They only destroy, they do not build.

Nice golem.

Lock up thousands of the best looking men, milk them for their semen and kill the rest.
It is pretty basic.
Anyway, non white women still commit less crime than white men.

I found the nigger.

Why are you suspiciously silent about the sky being blue?

But more than white woman

women literally do nothing. Pretty much any statistic besides whining is going to be disproportionate against women.

So no legitimate response, then?

>sweden
Muhammad, where do you think we are?

It's an IQ problem. High IQ males are rarely violent

However still less than white men, obviously women of color are prioritized above men then.

I v-volunteer as tribute

>Legitimate response
>To a Swedecuck bait thread

>Women kill more children than men
>Women abuse children more than men
>Women get lighter punishments on almost all crimes

Heh

What did I mean by this?

Would never work.
Women can only fend for themselves now because of huge businesses fueled by white men (and kikes), as well as a military comprised of white men that defends them from foreign invaders, not to mention a state welfare system which takes its funds from white men.
Given the above premise, the answer is clear.
Remove minority men. For the sake of having a heart, the minority women should follow them, so their races can be preserved.
Just not on our soil, they have their own countries.

why do you think we worry about the refugees being mostly male?

>women dindu nuffins dey wuz gud girls on dey wey to planned parent hood erryday

>foreign invaders
It isn't the foreigners that are the problem but clearly the foreign men, bottom line being men being the problem as always.
>state welfare system which takes its funds from white men
Women pay tax as well.
>the minority women should follow them, so their races can be preserved
Thereby sustaining the mens crime. Considering you are proposing this, you are also part of the problem then. No, women shouldn't follow them.
You don't, you say foreigners or immigrants, never mentioning explicitly it is men causing this.

Because the fact that men are more violent has never been argued against. Certianly there is no propaganda directly aimed at lying about the stats regarding male crime either.

RARE
A
R
E

Women pay taxes, but the vast bulk is provided my white men. We don't even have to pull up official stats to know this, as well as the fact that women draw more out of welfare than men do.
Yes, women should follow them. Leaving them here means caring for them and leaving inferior genes in the gene pool. Or, the other way, and we kill them. Can't imagine anybody is comfortable with this solution.
They have to follow, it's the only way.
It doesn't matter if their crime rate surges on foreign soil. That's their problem. These other races don't mind that condition. They created it. It's theirs, for better or for worse.

the level of fat your mother has is quite rare in my country i agree
we see some babushkas who are very fat but man

No one contests it. Women do less crime, are less likely to be convicted, recieve less punishment when they are, and are generally favored by every court and justice system out there

Estonia isn't rare you newfag

Men waste most of the tax money on invading countries and have the prisons bulge. Women clearly are the least wasteful when it comes to tax money usage. You think prisoners live on air and water?

You forget who occupies the prisons. It isn't white men.

It isn't colored women either.

We just discussed this. Are you cozy with killing colored women en mass? Or do you want to leave inferior genes in the gene pool?
Deportation is the best solution.

Inferior genes will be in the gene pool as long there are men, we've established so really there is no way out of it. This we have already established.
Only man need to be mass killed.

Men are clearly much more violent and criminal than women, in any race. There is no disagreement on this.

*sigh* You're delusional, swede. Get rid of men, the whole race ends. Get rid of women, the whole race ends.

I've already told you, we only need few men milked dry every season to sustain the crimeless population.

So who takes care of the pregnant women? The other pregnant women?
C'mon man.

>crimeless
yeah without father figures I'm sure they'll be perfect citizens

Well let's be real. White men aren't the best at anything. Highest iq? Asian males. Lowest crimerates? Japanese people in general. Why haven't we just imported Japanese people to take over our country for the betterment of our species? Inferior whites simply cannot compete.

WOW ITS USA, FUCKING SAVED

RARE
A
R
E

why aren't they shamed for it though?

I guess men are just better at everything.
Violence, ghostbusting, etc...
Hell, Bruce Jenner was woman of the year right? After being a woman for what? A few months?

The non pregnant women are going to take care of the pregnant women, it is simple.
We've established men are criminals, they don't need criminals as role models.

We constantly are.

>not knowing about rape culture argument

so men being dumber than women on average is now confirmed?

but since they invent nothing, if it were put to a vote nonwhites would not win

And without sexual attraction of any kind, how on earth will you convince the non pregnant women to take care of the pregnant women? They have zero obligation, especially if they have kids of their own already.
No incentive exists in your plan.

Men make up most of the highest and lowest IQ people in the world. While women are mostly in the middle.

>The non pregnant women are going to take care of the pregnant women

how? preggos need boilers

A basic google search proves you wrong.
Women have something called a moral code, unlike men.

you were just complaining about criminality, now you suggest it

this went poorly didn't it?

>mass killed.
magically not a crime?

Not really, this would be legal to do, of course.

Prove it with a real life example or your argument holds zero weight.
Your "inherent moral code" doesn't exist, all life is genetics. We've all seen the videos of arab women beating other women.

yes it is. womens prisons have more colored women than what they represent of the population

It is commonly accepted that men commit more crimes however blacks committing more crimes is somehow racist.

which pays more tax?

I'm only countering his point about killing women of color.

>Women pay tax as well
not as much as they take out, so no they don't

>not knowing about rape culture argument
Sup Forums and men constantly deny rap culture though

also i get a hint of some sick underlying pride in men being more violent when it's brought up.

it's seen as natural for men to be this way similar to it being natural for them to sleep around with a lot of women so it's just accepted and it's not even look at as a negative most times just "boys being boys"

A basic google search proves you wrong.

Yes, killing half the population sounds like a great way to stop violence.

By the way, how many cats do you own? Just curious.

no it wouldn't

Men clearly waste more tax than women as it is men which are filling up the prisons, not women.
>Yes, killing half the population sounds like a great way to stop violence.
Isn't this what Sup Forums is suggesting daily? To have a race war and kill everyone non white?

he clearly suggested deportation

Talk to nature about it, that's darwinism.
Darwinism sure as deuce won't let men lay down and die. Your idea clearly only exists in your heads and is not backed by any reality.

>Men clearly waste more tax than women
no they don't.

See:

> yet remain suspiciously silent regarding comparison between men and women?

Because when you tell people "men are more violent" everyone accepts it as an obvious truth.

When you tell people "niggers are more violent" people call you a racist.

It's not worth talking about the one everybody already accepts.

Men aren't rioting in the streets shouting MEN'S LIVES MATTER and blocking traffic and the media isn't claiming that men are unfairly targeted by police

Because niggers aren't more violent, only the men.

You haven't been paying attention then. Everyone has pointed out the problem with 75% of the refugees being men.

in reality no one likes white men all that much since you've fucked over just about everyone

>remove dindus
>less crime, drugs and retardation with no real downside
>remove men
>crime may go down but society grinds to a halt and falls apart

That is clearly false considering the past few days there has only been call for massacres and deportations on muslims/refugees as a whole, not muslim men/male refugees.

>Because niggers aren't more violent, only the men.
^
This is why Sup Forums posts crime statistics on niggers.

>society grinds to a halt and falls apart
theres a lot of useless men that jobs could be easily replaced by robots. but we need to keep the top tier men to make those robots

we could probably get away with removing around 45% of all men and still be okay

Nigger doesn't mean "black male" but the race itself thereby bundling strong independent women of color with criminal men.

>we could probably get away with removing around 45% of all men and still be okay
that's literally why men did the backbreaking or dangerous work throughout history

>Nigger doesn't mean "black male" but the race itself thereby bundling strong independent women of color with criminal men.

Ok, so redpill me on the violent crime statistics comparing nigger women to white women.

Till you do that, your story is bullshit.

Black females commit less crime than white men, this is clear to everyone, especially to those conducting these statistics to begin with.

>nigger women to white women.

> white men

Nope, try again. Getting warmer

Ah, so both you and Sup Forums agree that the best path forward is societal genocide, very good. Now, all we need to do is find common ground. Since Sup Forums wants to kill all nonwhites and you want to kill all men, why not split the difference and kill all nonwhite men?

Utility theory at work, Jeremy Bentham did nothing wrong (on the aggregate).

Only retards think men and women aren't different

and now a lot of them are soft pudgy skinny fat man children working in a cubicle. they should be executed. especially the ugly ones.

There will only be 1% men or less left put into camps to reduce crime to the very minimum. The amount spared might be less, we just need enough seed to sustain the population.

yes, men contribute to the majority of violent crime in the world

H O W E V E R

men are necessary to the continuation of society and the human race as a whole. niggers are not.

The whole argument is contested by anthropology and ethnography. Matriarchies are extremely violent societies, and for definite reasons. It's just not the women doing the physical bashing themselves.

Besides violence as a psychological trait isn't bad. Look at Tahitians, non violent cucks. No drive to make natural powers their bitches. No drive to outperform each other.

This bait is dull and repetitive. I was really hoping you would put more effort into this, considering you bothered with a proxy.

Why is Sweden quick to post crime statistics comparing sex yet suspiciously silent regarding business statistics comparing sex?

Because hating the just the opposite sex isn't beneficial to your cause. Hating a race you don't like benefits you because you hate them anyways and would want to point out their follies. If I hated chugs I would blame them for everything because I want them to not exist.

Men commit most crime, so they confuse the business statistics. Without men doing crime, women would do better.

Violence
Black>White
Men>Women

But while you can have a black countries and white countries and just let everyone keep to themselves, you can't have male countries and female countries. Or you can, but only for a generation.

Also, though men might be a bit more violent than women, we also build and invent everything useful, so without us women would just sit on their backsides gossiping.