Come home, open door

>Come home, open door
>::Meows in Japanese::

Wat do?

NANDESUKA? YAMEROOOOOOOOOO!

Ju-on is some bullshit, let me have a fucking chance you piece of shit house.

Spray it with the hose

Close the door.

Toshio-kun, I'm truly sorry for what your father did, but I am not your father. Using me as an outlet for your hatred is not going to fix anything. Let me talk to your mother so we can solve this.

super cute
would pat head

ugh look how white they tried to make him! it's fucking shameful. wait til i tell twitter about this.

Remove this fucking meowing kid and the entire film series becomes 200% more effective. Kayako is scary enough, Catlad drags it way the fuck down by being ridiculous.

By the way one of the sequels has Kayako give birth to herself through a woman and it's a shit as it sounds.

>*points index and littlefinger*
>"Watch it, Kitty!"

sometimes he's brure

Joke's on you, Toshi-kun. Can't arrest a man for molesting a ghost.

Won't work, Onryo are basically living hatred, if she's on you, you're gonna die.

Why the fuck does he meow anyway?

something about the father killing his favorite cat or some shit. it's retarded.

Isn't the conceit that the 'grudge' in question comes from the father himself, and Kayako and Toshi are just physical manifestations of his final memory or something? Which is why Kayako makes the death rattle noise and Toshiro meows like the cat that was drowned along with him.

he doesn't meow. there's a tiny kitten in his mouth.

see
The ghost is actually the father. He killed himself in a state of rage after murdering the two of them (and the cat), and that's what leaves the imprint on the house. I think. I don't know, haven't seen the movie since the American one was in theaters.

>look around to make sure no one else is in the house
>unzip dick

>"Hibachi Benihana Teriyaki?"

>death rattle
Someone explain to me why she makes that noise, was that a noise heard when the father started killing everyone?

Also, y'all see kayako vs sadako? Shit was fucking TERRIBLE oh my god. There was one scene with a really nice cameltoe though.

>Someone explain to me why she makes that noise

That's the last sound she made as the husband strangled her to death.

Yeah that makes sense actually, thanks.

No.
Kayako is the spirit.

"Get off my lawn, Zipperhead"

It really IS some bullshit. Kayako is stupidly OP. If I remember right, she doesn't even have real weaknesses. You go in the house (or hell, even just see the bitch in a window or some shit) and you're straight-up fucked.

Fug his mom.

One of my first wet dreams was with her. Weird shit.