Build in the swamp: USA vs Italy

Why USA is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/y8q0r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like the ireland one better

Im gonna need some context you oily wop

Because ours doesn't disgrace a once powerful city by turning it into a tourist trap

Imagine the alligators and bugs jesus fucking christ

Where is the one on the left? Looks pretty cool desu

Florida

>hey billy bob, i was playin sim city las night an i gots me an idea on howta increase property values!
>wow cletus, now everybody can live in waterfront property!

skeeters' feast

Well, for one, the USA one isn't sinking into the ocean.

If socal sunk into the ocean, that would be a massive plus

>Venice
>Ocean
American education

>Putting a big stupid tree island in the middle of your coldesacs

fuck those florida neighborhoods son

>overcrowded sewer streets

Separation between houses and green spaces.

Is that Florida?

So in the US, every single one of those houses has it's own back yard, waterfront access, road access, and no one else living above or below them. It's fucking beautiful.

Venice looks like shit in comparison.

kek

Looks like a lot of areas here in Orlando

>The Venetian Lagoon is just a random body of water not connected to anything

>Adriatic Sea
>not connected to the ocean

until a strong hurricane comes through. Their houses now fulfill the swamps natural duty of preventing and absorbing the storm surge.

>the mosquitos never bother me
>tfw dumb red necks and northerners get burned to a crisp and sucked dry by mosquitos when they visit

I love my state, fuck tourists

The American one has a better pattern

italy's fits more people it looks like

Italy: shitty packed slums barely a step up from a rio favela

USA: beautifully crafted suburbs where every house has yard and waterfront view

Venice is in a lagoon, not a swamp.

it isn't. the mediterranean is connected to the ocean, and the adriatic is connected to the mediterranean, but the adriatic isn't directly connected to the ocean.

Coffee Chan is my moniker
Cute pic dude
Also the south will rise again 1488 my dudes

In Europe, if you get broken into, the police shrug. If you get attacked, the police hold you down to help the attackers. If you defend yourself you are considered the criminal and arrested.
I would rather live in the worst hole in America than that phony paradise that's great until something happens.

>coldesacs

It will all go underwater

CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek, our entire country comes out of a swamp niggers, try again.

>coldesacs

I can almost hear the mosquitoes, why would anyone live there fuck

Just like any other third world city

I think the Italian one looks better, honestly.

Well, the left definitely doesn't need to worry about a huge influx of tourists that want to have a look at a unique piece of European history.

Even though I'd love to visit Venice again, I fully support a harsh daily tourist quota to reduce the number.

American streets are so fucking boring to look at.

Neither wins

Australia wins because they tried to make a Swastika out of their lagoon

>Implying Americans are taught about Italy in the first place

We only learn about nations that matter user

webmshare.com/play/y8q0r

implying our streets are fun to look at.

roads so old that cars didnt exist and that are so tight and windy you have to have no stop zones and traffic lights at each end of them

so fun

Tight and windy is good dipshit

enjoy your duck vagina nigger

why?

>people actually pay extra money to live right next to thousands of other people
why?

>the entire fucking Netherlands

Get on our level scrubs, below sea level that is

Great for a country road on a summer afternoon

Shit when it's a main trunk road full of lorries doing 25mph

Those houses in Italy are probably hundreds of thousands for tiny apartment, those US houses are about the same but for an entire 4-5 bedroom home.

Where's the America one at? Some of you said Florida but does anyone know specifically?

Italy: Filled with culture, history and national heitage

Murica: Donald Trump and Obesity

As a mailman thank god for the USA, even though most streets aren't like that and are a cluster fuck.

Walking in these streets on a daily basis is seriously reducing my will to live.

That looks more like something out of the Chinese alphabet, which when you think of it is pretty fitting.

>being such a numale you hate driving

Sup Forums please

Italy is a backwards shithole
Milan reminded me of Tijuana

The old part of towns and cities are comfy as fuck m8, especially villages.

Why drive to work? It's a 20 minute walk.

No I just like efficiency

they all look the fucking same reeee

Yeah, old and rural is definitely good fun, but old an inner city is disgusting

They do shit like that so every house was "waterfront property". There's this tiny pond near where I live in SoCal, thing is probably 7 feet deep at most. Neighborhoods surrounding the pond are set up just like that and every house has a dock with a tiny fucking sailboat. Sure enough everyone calls it a lake because water is so rare here they don't know the difference.

>20 minute walk
>2 minute drive

>Moving at 4mph is more efficient than moving at 30mph

t. fat fuck

How are shitty yuro streets faster than wide American ones?

>better

Nothing matches the beauty of Venice pastabro

I'm sure they hold great fashion weeks in Tijua- oh wait...

t. poorfag

>you can't even afford ONE car and I have THREE
>Laughing whores.tiff

We have round numbered speed limits and better traffic flow overall due to less lights and intersections. We prefer roundabouts, which keeps traffic moving

They aren't. Traffic in the morning is shite. Our streets are already crammed with cars, you can't imagine the number of regular (not one-way) streets in which only one car can fit at a time, because it's all parked up.

British transportation and road infrastructure is absolutely third-world level.

fewer traffic lights and longer blocks

i wish my sacs was colde

Maybe in shitty "cities" like Manchester and Leeds, but in Glasgow it's 4 lanes each way flowing at 20+mph all the time. It's basically Manhattan

I hope the water will take back what was stolen, randstad needs to be swept of the face of our country, and I'll enjoy the sight off the flooding from Achterhoek aan zee.

You still need to move and exercise daily. Unless its winter, raining or you need to car for shopping/picking up kids its just better to walk or take the bike.

Italy city's over a 2000 years old, Vulcans, earth quakes, floods, wars,, still standing, need no ac´s in general.

usa 1 year old house fuckt by fiere, tornadoes, floods, niggers, an has to build from scratch again out of wood and paper.

FFS america buildings better?!

fuck off proxy jude

>coldesacs
thats it. death to america

Most of the developments made in the 70s onwards look like this. This could be Orlando but also Tampa metro, Cape Coral, North Port, Jacksonville metro. Attached pic of Gulf Harbors. Typical design now - everyone gets waterfront and lots of monies are made

>American education

>Milan reminded me of Tijuana
I don't see why you would find that bad, it looks like every american city ever

>american "cities"

The Italian one formed organically while the amerifatfuck version was build top down. This tells me that the Italian one will stand for much much longer

The one in the USA was actually planned out with some semblance of order. The Italian one, I'm assuming, is a much older city. Therefore, it would not be as planned as the newer city and be very haphazard.

These houses are monsters, usually purchased by northerners who have no concept of what a storm surge will do. Take a good look at this photo, try to imagine how much it all costs and then imagine the next happening when it's all under water. The kicker: Tax payers will foot the bill for Richie Riches winter home when insurance can't cover it, just like the last hurricane demonstrated.

> Italy: cozy euro homes with millenia of history and heritage

> USA: shitty copypaste wooden houses with fascist homeowners association

this 2bh american cities are urban design nightmares because they're designed by ancient nerds who didn't know anything about getting around so there's roads with 90% grades and blocks three miles long and all kinds of dumb shit like that

Most homes in Florida are CBC.

Thanks

as opposed to what? hongcouver one ways into a squid factory

Witnessed.

>a whopping 20+mpg
average speed limit in my city is 45, only residential is 25, freeways are 75+

Better to be flooded by water than muslims

Speeds limits don't mean shit when there's 5000 cars in a space designed for 500.

oh my god, this is why the whole world think you guys are stupid. your houses are buit in lots and have cardborad walls, how can you even compare that to millennia of european history keksimus maximus, niger

No one actually lives in Venice though, it's nothing but a tourist trap. The actual city is on the mainland

>Venice, Italy
why not Venice, Florida :^)

>Cardboard walls
When you live in an area where hurricanes are rampant, the walls:
1.are less dangerous projectiles
2.easier/cheaper to pick up and replace.

this

nigs will attack you endlessly with their shitty products. Get your shit together italy

>those mosquitoes tho

I feel bad for you mate, I make my morning commute driving at least at 75, up to 110 sometimes when the cops aren't around and the lanes are clear.