Brendan Fraser's thoughts on Tom Cruise's Mummy reboot

>“I am flattered as Tom Cruise is a really big movie star. There were many movies made before the one that I was lucky to be a part of. I am certain that this one will be unique. I have met Tom before and he is a nice guy. He will be great and the film will be exciting. I will buy the ticket to watch it on the opening day.”

The studio didn't bother inviting Brendan to the premiere? Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should chip in and buy him a ticket

Or better, try to contact Cruise's Agent and the company to get Brendan an invite to go to the premiere

JUST KEK MY MOVIE FRANCHISE UP

That's not a real quote lol

The studio doesn't want his JUST infecting Tom or the movie

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/

It can't be oh my god wow why gods of kek

Have you seen Tom Cruise? He's already started to age

Actually he doesn't look too bad there but I remember seeing a pic where he had more wrinkles

What do you mean by "already"? What do you mean by "age"? Are you referring to the constant process of getting older that persists throughout a person's lifetime until they're dead? Why are celebrity gossipers the most insufferable, retarded cunts on the planet?

lost

The worst part is that Tom is 6 years older than Fraser

J U S T
U
S
T

He used to be so beautiful and had light in eyes. What happened?

Shitty forced redditor meme.

>Already
He's almost 60 you dumbass

Cruise is almost 60? Holy shit he looks fantastic

he's not meant to die

Only Redditor here is you friendo

He's 54. My dad is is 57 and looks younger than him and had no plastic surgery desu

You look good once you've gone clear.

Do you suck your dad's tiny spic cock?

>I will buy the ticket to watch it on the opening day.
>I will buy the ticket
>buy