Does anyone else pity the Russian people...

Does anyone else pity the Russian people. They're like blind little children who are only receptive to the messages of their paternalistic rulers, and thus have developed a rabid and misguided nationalism. To be honest you have to feel bad for a people who can only find happiness in drinking and hating Jews.

I pity them as much as I pity the serial killer before he's put to death

>I pity them as much as I pity the serial killer before he's put to death

Not cringe. I just hate Russians

pet me~

Does anyone else pity the American people. They're like blind little children who are only receptive to the messages of their oligarchical rulers, and thus have developed a rabid and misguided nationalism. To be honest you have to feel bad for a people who can only find happiness in eating and loving Jews.

>hating Jews
Who the fuck told you that? Russians don't have anything against them, especially considering that Israel is 20% Russian itself

You know who else hated Russians? Hitler. Fuck you nazi

Christ when the fuck are you going to go home?

Don't you dare talking to our niggers like that

yeah, the jew jokes are kind of common though and it's antisemitism by the western standards

Never
Sorry but I'm not going to accept anti-Russian xenophobia based on false allegations and lies

>and thus have developed a rabid and misguided nationalism
like the ultra-nationalist guy of your country who crushed people with his car? Or the soldiers who bring 'democracy' to the world in the name of their gloriuos and holy land Murrica?

I'm not denying the existence of anti-semitism in your country but it' not more common in Russia than in France or Germany, let alone eastern Europe

>false allegations
Pretty sure the fact that Russia's primary geopolitical goal for the past century being to disenfranchise the entire USA isn't a fucking false allegation.

Russian history in 5 words:
And then it got worse

Well, what can I say. It's cool man, you have a nice imagination, you're creative and kinda poetic. True incarnation of the next Dostoevsky.

t. CIA

What does this have to do with Jews?

I feel worse for Ukrainians, they're stupid people who get kicked around by slightly less stupid people

>that what amerilards actually believe
Russian Empire was supporting american revolution pal, tzar sent ships to usa to cockblock britbongs and frogs when they wanted intervene the civil war.

People who have not had a chance to travel the world and meet people of different nationalities within their homeland tend to have extreme ideas of one another.

Directly related to what you said, I spent a few weeks in Moscow and brought up issues such (after drinking, while tongues were loose) as gays, Putin, Trump. Just typical topics that people can feel strongly on. The majority of the response on each subject was a rational one, pros and cons, actual discussion, as opposed to blind/misguided support of something. The ones that felt strongly didn't all lean to any one side of a subject. It was all very varied.

Some countries are much less varied in their outlook on things. It's always worth keeping in mind that a Moscow Russian, may be much more exposed to different ideas than one living in buttfuck nowhere woods, who will almost certainly hold on to older notions of leadership, nationalism, and openness to others.

This is true of many countries which have isolated populaces, common sweeping generalizations being rednecks in america, Croatians in small cities, certain African countries. But each of those places while harboring closed minded people guilty of what you said in the beginning, and sometimes more, too have people that are nothing like that.

Think abou this: Russia and America would probably be allies today if it wasn't for the communist revolution in 1917

Nigger do you not know what a century is?
I'm not denying that the Russian Empire was bro-tier

its like you're describing Americans on here

r*ssians are pigs

This. We are unworthy of any pity.

>hating jews
Hey rabbi