How many "friends" will you be watching the Owl with tomorrow?

How many "friends" will you be watching the Owl with tomorrow?
>tfw long 9 year tradition of watching owls together with 8 people.

why don't you go ask facebook you fucking faggot.

27 people desu
feels good to be socially well-adjusted

wife and two daughters.

Watching at my fiancee's dad's house
Her family will be there
A few of my friends will be there
Her friends will be there

Probably like 30 or so people

Ahahaha you mad that I have friends and your loner bitch ass will be watching ALONE like the little reject bitch that you are

just my dad.

we used to go to a super bowl party that originally started as just 8 or 10
real football fans, but it gradually ballooned to about 25-30 people, most of whom cared more about the commercials and wouldn't shut the fuck up when the game was on, so we don't go anymore.

Overwatch league?

enjoy it while it lasts, maplenigger.

A ton. Like 20 freaking friends. It’s going to be wicked awesome

Why would your friends want to hang around a nazi? Because you're posting the nazi frog. Or are they nazis too.

>mfw I got invited to watch with my inner circle of bestest friends but I don't own a car

I don't have friends. I don't want friends. What am I, a faggot? Friends are a waste of time. Friends are for needy people who can't go 5 seconds alone and without social interaction without feeling super depressed and a severe need to Snapchat.

If I had a girlfriend I'd watch it with her, but I don't, so I'm watching it alone, because I'm not a soyboy numale.

Call an uber spaz

This Meant for this

My fiance

Probably like 1500 cause I'll be here posting in the /superb owl/ thread

We don't live within uber distance. It ok I will find something

thanksfully none. the times I have watched with friends have been fucking awful.

>sb 49 friends constantly being dicks and won't shut the fuck up. none of cared about the game and just watched commercials
>sb 50 watch with gf. gf just smokes weed and talks about killing herself and goes off crying to bed and I would try and help her ass get back to normal(this was a fucking daily occurrence)
>sb 51 watch alone since gf broke up with me and friends are in a different town. I actually fucking enjoyed myself and turned off the TV happy.
>tfw realizing my friends and gf were what made super bowls terrible

I am so happy to not have to deal with any party bullshit. I just get to watch the game alone and enjoy myself. I don't care if I am an autistic loser FUCK dealing with shit tier friends and gfs.

T. Richard spencer

Gonna be watching with countless Sup Forums bros

wtf is a friend?

Sup Forums is my friend :)

Would have been 6 but I'm unironically playing hockey instead.

Bingo.

>watching the super bowl

None

I'll be at home with my mom while I continue to drown in student loan debt, anime figures, and alcoholism. All to go back to my dead end job on Monday. Fucking kill me please.

All my friends on Sup Forums while muting and ignoring the TV during commercials to free myself from the Jew, unlike the rest of America.

congrats you lived the life of a typical imageboard.

take responsibility for your life or actually do kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit

>tfw mommy paid my student loans off

visiting my dad to watch it with him like i have every year since i was born

lucky fuck

actually it was two lucky fucks

5 gfs
5 other friends
step it up bros

>dubs
eh i miss the other guy then

Use to watch it with some friends but i stop talking w/ them 4 years ago

how about you ?

>5 girls

lmfao

>watching sports with women
ISHYGDDT

With my gf and her kid

Just you, Sup Forums
you're the only bros i have left
please en dme

>plz en dmaymay

wdhmbt

I'm a bartender so I'll be at work

Nice you'll be watching with me then lad

I can just immediately tell you are a non-Stem brainlet.

I've never watched a super bowl. Doesn't seem like I'm missing out, although my white guy friends is excited about commercials

never watched one irl with ppl
asked my brother and he wasnt so i guess its just continuing to drink and trying not to die

Barbecue SB Party with 8 friends.

Not sure that this year will top last year though. Two of my friends promised to start cheering for the Pats if they ever came back from the >28-3 deficit.
Needless to say that that provided me with a year full of bantz.

Alone. Otherwise I couldn't jerk off during most of the time.

>mfw all my friends are Nazis

we'll said, fellow Sup Forumsartan.

Could be twins.