Is this even good?

Is this even good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyPoqFcvt9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

I'm supposed to believe a girl with these looks would be a loner in a mostly white American public school?

yes

No, pointless teenage melodrama and angst.

Yes

i liked it.
prolly coz i feel like i missed out on my entire youth by being a complete shut in

It's probably alright if you're like a 15 year old gril

no

Not terrible but not good either. It's an alright show 6/10. Last few episodes are absolutely terrible and full-on cringe.

I asked this before but I didn't get the answer

For the people who watched the whole thing, are the any scenes where at least one white woman fucks a black guy? I don't know if I should watch this or not, so tell me if there is at least that.

Half of the reasons why she killed her self is because of slut shaming.

its like an even worse version of brick by rian johnson

very overdramatic and centered main character

yes multiple scenes

shitty teen drama that people think is somehow elevated above other teen dramas just because it has suicide and rape

who shot theirselves in the head?

will we have to wait until season 2?

it looked like justin

10/10 made me wanna kms

it's okay, but did anyone else get super fucking annoyed by clay just acting like a mental patient and refusing to tell his parents anything? I know that's how HS kids are, but holy shit it was annoying after a while

Plus I want to bone his mom

How do you all have opinions on some random Netflix shit? Do you all have opinions on all their other shit?

>wtf why do so many people Sup Forums board watch shows

naw sorry dude, I've been here since 2005. Nice try. There aren't threads like this about the other two dozen random shitty netflix shows.

I need specifics, otherwise I think you're just lying to me.

The story focuses on an interlocking web of relationships, most toxic. Aside from some moralizing by the protagonist about treating others with more respect, there's very little voiced commentary on the distal causes of Hannah's suicide. What gave rise to the type of personalities capable of inflicting intense psychological distress - the proximate cause - in the first place? That's left to the viewer to determine. The high school is redolent of Calhoun's rat experiment. We have quite a few scenes where Hannah appears transfixed with grief, alienation, and loneliness in corridors flooded with rowdy students. We witness a diverse array of unraveled parent child bonds, from the obvious broken families to the ostensibly 'good parents' whose own preoccupations allow no common ground for their self-conscious 'parenting' to have an effect. We gain a vista on a milieu where everyone is 'nice', where politically correct behavours and language are the reigning verities, but where underneath all that 'progress' each individual is a vicious, seething mass of insecurities and painstakingly concealed angst. Why, its almost as if these modes are two heads of the same hydra. Also striking is the lack of resilience of the millennial social network. The collapse of one relationship can result in the severing of a wide swathe of surrounding relationships in a domino effect, with no redundancies in place. No wonder the millennial insists upon his 'safe spaces'. His life is a house of cards.

I refuse to believe you actually come here often if you really believe that

It was alex senpai

It depends on what you consider good. If you like chick flicks then yes it is.

It's mostly black girls (one is a creepy somali) fucking whiteys desu

people wouldnt care if it was a boy

No it sucks. It's like a one tree hill for 12 years old girls that takes itself way to seriously
But the main actress is a QTpie and the perfect highscool waifu
> Tfw you'll never cuddle suicide out of her

It's great, and it makes me sad that I couldn't save my waifu. Also, I'm now left wondering if I've caused anyone to commit suicide by the shit I've posted on Sup Forums.

Was anyone else annoyed by everyone trying to tell Clay that he should listen to his tapes? I thought he did some shit, and everyone tried psyching him out. Nigga did nothing wrong. NOTHING

My exgf made me read this book and it was fucking shit.

Yeah and when he was screaming at Tony to tell him if he killed Hannah, he said yes.

do girls really get raped this often in high school?

there's an interracial marriage that's a black guy white a white woman but no sex scenes iirc.

fuck
one of the parents or something? I issume they don't really matter to the story, they're really minor characters, right?

well, I guess it's not for me.

>Hannah just watches her friend get raped and does nothing

It depends, actual rape? Not really. When the rape occurs, actual rape, the guy is put to jail, and faces justice.

but ever since women invented "date rape" it's all been over the place. Basically what happens is that women have sex with a guy - the next day, or the week after, or the years after, they start thinking about that consensual sex, that night, and out of nowhere they think "no. I didn't like that. Therefore, it was rape".

Actual statistics vs polls when people ask women about their rape experiences are like heaven and hell at this point. You really shouldn't bother with them when women thing "catcalling" is actual rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyPoqFcvt9w
we even getting to the point where "brave" women and evil white rapists talk about their "rape" experiences like it's just was yesterday. Hilarious honestly. And probably fake

>whatchu listening to clay
>Go away dude. Listen to your part. You're the worst
Got baited desu