Any canadians present?

Any canadians present?

Im thinking about emigrating to Canada when i finish IT school, which province should i focus?
Im looking into Manitoba mostly but it seems like a really boring place with not much to do. Im becoming a web developer btw. And i took some english tests and looks like i passed the requirements to schools like Harvard, Yale and such. So i dont think my english will be a problem.
Are canadians really that nice to others or its just a facade? Ive heard they only seem nice but are hard to turn into real friends.

Oh i also have no criminal convictions, i mean only one for beating up a guy while drunk and for being caught with mdma but that doenst mean much amirite? Its not like im a drug dealer or terrorist, even tho i look kinda arab.

Pls help a nigga out thats only trying to leave his shithole. Didnt deserve to be born here.

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its worth saying that im also tired of fucking the same brown chicks every weekend.
I need some white qts in my life.

What you laughing at?

>mfw all these "i'm think of moving to this and that country"
It's fucking pain in the ass getting a workpermit even if you have an education. Basically only way to get it is to get recruited by the company. Or working at the company which has offices in other countires

To be honest you really only need the money to pay the college in Canada, then get a job.
Its not hard. And im used to burocratic things anyway since i live in Brazil.

Toronto would be perfect!

I don't think you'll like Calgary - too cold!

never seen this t**h*** before

You could get a loan, you will spend 5 years at most paying it off.

canada is saturated with that field

Is it really that easy to get one?
And seems like the tuition fees to immigrants are way higher than normal ones. Now imagine the chances of getting a loan...

Its not like i have many options, user-kun.

Just come to Europe instead.
Don't they have some law in Portugal like in Asspain that people of Spanish descent get citizenship within 2 years?

>Manitoba
>IT

Good joke m8, that's like going to Zimbabwe to make use of your Farming degree.

If you're going down an IT path, BC, Ontario and Quebec are you only options, and Quebec isn't really THAT good for IT.

To be honest with you, on a global scale Canada as a whole is trash for IT careers. We're basically stuck in the stone age, we do nothing to draw IT companies to the country, anything internet related is a complete dead end because our internet is stuck in 2002 and no company wants to use it for server hosting or whatever.

I have no portuguese descent. And lets not forget Portugal is the favela of Europe, not really sure if i want to go there. They also hate brazilians.
For me is a no no.

Thanks, didnt know Manitoba was like that.
My first plan was getting into Waterloo, then finish it and find a job.
I got a question, is there any way i can work while studying? Its it easy to get a loan? Even if i have to pay with high interest, i dont give a fuck honestly.

Don't listen to this guy, Canada is a global center for software development now. You can work in pretty much any major city as a web developer. Your best bet would be Toronto, Vancouver, or maybe Waterloo, Ontario. There's a lot of datacentres around too, many of them in smaller cities where land is cheaper. I just got out of an IT college program and everyone in my program who spoke decent English and wasn't autistic got a job in Toronto right away. I ended up in a smaller city doing web development at a startup company. There's huge growth in this industry anywhere and it's the only decent paying career nowadays where demand is high enough that employers are willing to take a chance on hiring people without degrees or experience.

My recommendation would be stay away from Vancouver; it's ridiculously expensive. Also full of brown people and chinks.

Congratulations, you just described a bubble. Those businesses and every job they create (that includes yours) will be right good and gone the moment Brexit and Trump end so those better markets become stable again. There's a reason most major IT companies in Canada right now opened their Canadian offices since 2016.

>My recommendation would be stay away from Vancouver; it's ridiculously expensive

This is irrelevant advice, he's not a sister fucking ranch boy looking for land to raise his cattle. IT jobs are city jobs, and no big IT industry hub in Canada is cheap to live in. Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, etc.

>Thanks, didnt know Manitoba was like that.

Did you perhaps research at all? Manitoba is a gigantic provincially contained farm with 1 decent city in it. It manages to be quite possibly the least relevance province in Canada outside Prince Edward Island.

>is there any way i can work while studying?

cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp

My m8 did you see my flag?
Im white-arab looking but im used to brown people. No worries.
Im afraid indians may be a little bit stinky but i guess i can handle them.
I could get a roommate though, if its THAT expensive around toronto/vancouver, it would be a nice cultural experience.

Which college you went to? Did you do those 3 years technical degrees? Are they good?
You just gave me a lot of hope right now.

Toronto and BC (anywhere but Vancouver) are great for CS/IT jobs. Culture and variety are good but be prepared for high rental prices and long commutes

Sask and Manitoba, albeit boring as shit, are growing fast and viable as well for CS/IT jobs and have good living expenses

It's literally one of the most expensive cities in North America and probably up there worldwide.

Funny thing, I was offered a job in Canada and a MBA, after finishing UNI. I planned to make a career as a civil servant in Brazil and never wanted to move out, even tho I have EU citizenship. I don't know, but I'm considering the adventure now.

>Im white-arab looking
Do you mean pardo?

>looking at Waterloo international students tuition fees for software engineering
>$42,272 for 8 months
>"Amounts for 2018 will likely be higher"
>mfw

I mean north african looking but with a full beard and white skin. If you call that pardo...

>Im looking into Manitoba mostly but it seems like a really boring place with not much to do
it is boring with not much to do. and I certainly wouldn't try to move to Manitoba for IT work.

for IT work the major cities are where you would want to look (Ottawa, Toronto, Calgery, Montreal etc). Ottawa is Canada's IT hub. but you will most likely have a hard time finding a full time employment there, that being said, Ottawa also has loads of international IT companies so you might be able to find contract work with some south American one or some shit. its also a very multicultural city. same goes for Toronto, but Toronto has more people, a lot of small start ups are there as well as Montreal.

yes Canada can be a very kind and welcoming place, but its not some fairytale land, depending on where you go, and how good your english (or french) is, you may face some difficulties getting hired.

>i also have no criminal convictions
>flag
I am skeptical
>i mean only one for beating up a guy while drunk and for being caught with mdma but that doenst mean much amirite?
if true it is 'much' here.

All that being said, you're brazilian so I don't want you coming here.

it's tied with 5 at 39th most expensive in the world. according to economist. that's not even bad.

Why don't you graduate here?

Fuck off sandnigger, we're full. Migrate to Saudi Arabi or some other Gulf shithole instead.

>sandnigger

kek
a lot of friends are getting job offer from Qatar or Dubai so maybe who knows? But i prefer Canada.

Its easier to get a work permit with a degree in Canada.

You dont want me in your country but still you give me so much info about it? lul.
And by your pic Ottawa must be hell during winter.

>sandnigger

kek
a lot of friends are getting job offer from Qatar or Dubai so maybe who knows? But i prefer Canada.

Its easier to get a work permit with a degree in Canada.

You dont want me in your country but still you give me so much info about it? lul.
And by your pic Ottawa must be hell during winter.

anyone in here from edmonton area?
[email protected] msg me 22m