Why is japan a safe country?

why is japan a safe country?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-japan-kobe-steel-metal-scandal-20171010-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You belong to a greater civilization, like the west used to be

Small country

after 2 nukes nobody lives there

Because even your robbers are already retired.

If they have so much free time why didn't they stop this guy before he made nine victims?

Unreported crime statistics.

Nips are lying cunts.
chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-japan-kobe-steel-metal-scandal-20171010-story.html

>muh unreported crime

What the fuck does that have to do with it being a safe country you stupid retard
Gtfo Tyrone

Lack of ethnic diversity and wealth inequality
USA has both and a moderate crime rate, and the EU is in between the US and Japan

no wh*Tes

For example,domestic violence in japan is rarely reported by the victims because of the culture of shame.

It means that nips will lie about anything as long as it makes their country look good.

>those jealousy
feels good

You’re unemployed, right?, it’s your 3th post here, and are close 2 pm, soooo

Why does Mexico have crime then?

c*astillian blood

Research the high school girl concrete homicide. That's horrilbe af

But i've heard japanese nationalism are low

Yep this

>Substandard construction materials aren't dangerous
Finnish education

Really? Cops were busy dealing with drunktards and people sleeping on sidewalks when I was in Tokyo. Koban was packed.

because japan is 99%yellow

>125 million people
tiny

You're not going to kill someone while you're watching anime and, you know, masturbating

There is no Russian and no American there.

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

I don't know, you tell me.

cuz of 'muh 3DPD'

this

>he unironically thinks uni(cultural, racial, ethnic) societies have less propensity for violence.

?? It’s a proven fact pajeet..

>proven

Japan's murder rate in 2014 was 0.31 per 100,000, for a total of 395 murders.
Canada's murder rate was 1.68 per 100,00, for a total of 604 murders.

You know, that dude alone probably committed about 2% of all the murders in japan this year.

Are you under 18 or nigger??

>Murders still happening in Japan while cops have "nothing to do"

Sorry Sven-sama, your weeb wonderland isn't as perfect as you try and pretend.

I'm talking about multiracial society, not niggers specifically.

It depends on the race and culture itself
A homogeneous black Muslim/Indian country would likely still be violent
A homogeneous Asian/white countries would be civilized

Why

the

fuck

are

you

typing

this

?

>Inb4 China
They're ruined by communism so the cultural aspect didn't apply

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads that rehash lame memes again and again like a bot

>Indian country
faggot, we have lowest violent crime in the region. At least learn a few things about your erstwhile colonies.

>Mono-ethnic society
>Taught manners and respect from an early age
>Deep-rooted sense of personal responsibility, police use this to shame criminals into confessing

They have their problems, especially with cult/financial scams and yakuza, but petty and "unorganized" crime rates are still spectacularly low due to above reasons.

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads that rehash lame memes again and again like a bot

Of course they won't admit outwardly of being proud of anything in public. But get them on the internet and they're as likely to think they're hot shit as much as any other country.
Plus they have the culture that cares more about maintaining a superficially good public facade and are brainwashed into clique-y collectivism. So they'll accept their government bullshitting statistics just so foreign powers and press don't call them out on their more backwards shit.

Because it's their culture to obey there.

>lowest violent crime

Funny how ypu neglected to mention that your country probably has the highest rate of sexually motivated crimes than any other coutries in the world.

>a serial killer gook just killed 8 young women

Japan is suffering with gooks and chinks like Europeans with Sand niggers

see

Because you have katana as relic?

Because i's an homogenous country with a good police.

If you exclude anarchist countries without police like Africa, you will note that the most violente countries are the most multiracial countries. The USA are very violent, because there are many niggers. Brazil is the most violent country in the world because it's full of communities.

bump

>police hunt for things to do
can't you just layoff some of the officers?

only thing they lie about or doesnt report is shit that would shame them and their closest relatives/friends

because japan is 0.001%white

Recently the Vietnamese have exceeded the number of Chinese crimes.

In Japan, there are so many people who desperately want their own lives and want to commit suicide.
Even though it seems to be ideal for foreigners, in fact, for some Japanese, Japan is a hopeless country.
Is not it a luxurious problem?

I think its your culture and education, most of the crime in my country comes from uneducated people who also are desperate for money

muh honor

Shame culture, unreported crimes.

No its not Shinji

>the only reason crime is so diminished, is because the Yakuza are in everyone's pockets and 'crime' is redefined

No darkies.

literally the prototype for a 1984-styled country