DAVE CHAPPELLE SUCKS NOW! DISCUSS

DAVE CHAPPELLE SUCKS NOW! DISCUSS.

The fuck you talking about? Hes fucking still hilarious.

>people believe that's the real Dave

His comedy is really low energy now. It lacks so much of its old punch.

Everything turns to shit

Nice, try Sup Forumsmblr.

hes really not funny anymore. and he used a lot of namedropping and he used an old joke were his son thinks another comedian is funnier than he is....

Theres this phenomenon happening were if you say its sucks people think you were butthurt. things can just suck

hard to be as good as he was in his prime but im just glad he's not a sjw faggot now

>makes fun of trannies
>makes fun of gays

If he was white you'd be posting about how redpilled and based he is

Anybody else think there was way too much racial humor? I'm fine with racial humor, but it seemed like 90% of his jokes were about race.

He made fun of gay/trans people way more than he did white people, in fact most of his racial jokes are about black people anyways

Racial humor has always been his thing. Most of his best jokes and skits were about race.

I wasn't offended, just wanted a bit more variety.

enjoyed his new stuff, go fuck yourselves.

First newly released special was total shit, but I kinda looked past it since it was an LA snowflake crowd. Thought he killed the second special in Austin though.

yea but back then they were actually funny, the only funny thing this time was how he made fun of trans and gays

>tfw the real dave is with paul mcartney and miley cyrus now

hes in a better place

Yeah it's not the jokes that were funny, it was the fact that FINALLY someone made fun of the trannies and the gays. This comic said something that appealed to my politics, which is why it was funny. By the way I don't get jokes

>he comes back into the game after a 20 years and makes 2 specials right off the bat
>those 2 specials are still better than anything else out there
>faggots like you say "he's meh"

Just wait man, he is just warming up for fuck's sake - probably ain't easy getting back in the game after all these years.