ITT: We pretend to be The Rick and the Morty

ITT: We pretend to be The Rick and the Morty

>Religon is a lie Morty RUBADUBDUB!

Religion is a disease. Religious people should be classified as lunatics.

something something don't have kids something something

religion literally fucking made me scared of death

it didn't fucking help because nobody is good enough for fucking heaven so now I think what if there is a fucking hell which is bullshit

ITT: mad christcucks

>people dont like x because y likes it

how does it feel to be 12

There is literally nothing wrong with accepting Jesus as your lord and savior

I'm smart and liberal haha

Dae existentialism?

The only people who hate religion are slaves to literalism.

I unironically believe this

GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY *BURP* WE NEED THE MULAN SAUCE MORTY THE MULAN SAUCE FROM MCDONALDS MORTY *BURP* GET SCHWIFTY WUBALUBDUB POOPY PANTS M-MORTY

>people don't like x because they don't like x, y and z
>by extension they hate r because r likes x, y, and z

this is how it actually works

reminder that only cross posting pol tards hate rick and morty. all true tv posters agree its kino af

this is not how scientific advancement works

This

Yeap. It's really easy to tell too. Sup Forums is a place for simpletons and 12 year olds.

M-MORTY, IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS YOUR LIFE...IT *URP* DOESNT MATTER MORTY.
>oh jeez rick, that doesnt sound very reassuring
THAT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE HOW *BURRRP* LIBERATING IT IS. YOU-YOU-YOU THINK AN ANT WORRIES ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH MORTY? OF COURSE NOT. THAT ANT ONLY CARES ABOUT CHASING PHEROMONES, AND IF YOU GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT MORTY, THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT EITHER, I'VE SEEN YOUR INTERNET HISTORY.

POO POO PEE PEEE LOL DAE NHILILSM. LE EBIN CTHULU DUDE WEED
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Wow real cool how they measure that scientific advancement in undefined units and remove every human variable to prove a point.

Really made me think

Death and the outcomes after death are the only legitimate things to be scared of.

Sure, there are things worse than death but nothing is as absolute and finite as death.

>911
Bojack Horseman does it too, but you dont see 20 threads an hour complaning about it.

hownew.ru
there's no way you're older than 16

How can you watch a show with a voice more grading and annoying than this?

t-tricked u

llol

Why do you goons keep on shitposting about things you don't like? Neat, it's a shit cartoon why the fuck do you keep on giving it attention? Do obsess over everything you don't like?

Everybody is good enough for heaven. Read a Bible yourself, don't listen to people teaching negatively. Hell may possibly be for only the worst of the worst. Maybe it will be like prison where we spend however much life we wasted willfully sinning in torment and then go to heaven with a new found love for Gods forgiveness we didn't have in life. Maybe nobody but actual devil and demon worshippers will go there and there is various tiers of heaven like people that didn't believe in God don't get to fly or time travel and view all of life. Nobody knows. You won't until you are personally dead. I do that that Jesus died for every single person and no sin is unforgivable as that is what he taught. Jesus came for the sinful, not the saints.

Retarded sheep.

>He thinks we don't like it

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Describes me pretty well

l too also enjoy the reddit and memey hour

*tips fedora

It's funny how everyone who makes fun of the show has seen every episode a few times.

What's the meme you kids are in these days?
>Gets the ol' noggin' joggin'

Oh and they frequent Reddit so as to keep up with all of their dank memes. Almost forgot.

You're completely incoherent

Look where you're posting, mate.

What the fuck
It's DubbaLubba dub-dub you retard
Fucking fake ass Rick

Pretty good. Could have fooled me.

Rick and Morty is PURE genius and forward-thinking television.

Just take a look at "Rixty Minutes".

How many times have you ever seen a fucking cartoon do improv? Much less a full episode of it?That is so ground-breakingly spectacular. Fuck the haters.

That's what's so incredible about it. I've never seen that before. As far as I know no one has attempted that. Ground-breaking shit. I love it.

This post is PURE reddit

Just take a look at how its written

How many times have you seen a redditor space his sentences this way?

Whats so incredible is how obvious it is. l've never seen an original reddit post before. As far as l know no redditor has attempted anything new. you need to go back. l hate it

>shilling for Disney and McDonalds
10/10 reddit does it again

agnostic masterrace reporting in
firmly believing that everything is man-made is arrogant

as long as you accept it's fundamentally the same as accepting an empty coke bottle as your lord and savior

>*BUUUUURP* god isnt real morty!
>*BRAAAAAAP* haha look at this universe i created morty

I don't think you people are still supposed to be upset at the "god isn't real" bit in the very first episode. Because that's literally the first thing posted in every one of these autistic threads. It was never meant to be edgy, just to give some background to Rick's character and how he views things.

Are theists really this upset by a cartoon?

>screencapping this

Wubbba dubba dubbba. Atheism is so cool. Wubba dub dub. McDonald's Szechuan sauce. Wubba Dubba dub. The government is evil and life is suffering. Woo woo

fuck you got me good
wubba rub dub dubs

Christianity is the basis for modern morality. this is also a Christian image board, heretics get out rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

GET SHWIFTY

*BUUUURPS*

xDD

We reddit now

>Christianity is the basis for modern morality

What a shit basis

Empathy works a million times better than Christianity and doesn't rely on 10 commandments some guy got while talking to a burning bush

It's fun.

how do they measure scientific advancement?

thats so sad. I want to help vern

>2017
>empathy

empathy is what makes people believe that one like = one saved nigger faggot, one share = six gorillion new vaccines for homeless transgendered infants

grow up retard

REE3EEEEE. I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE ยก!!!!

>Empathy works a million times better than Christianity
No it doesn't, retard. Empathy changes from person to person, Christian morality doesn't.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Not to mention blind empathy has lead to this "love is love" bullshit that demands we treat cuckolds and trannies with the same respect as normal people or face ostracizing.

This picture has to be some of the best bait on the internet, there's always someone who will fall for it, either to defend it or attack it.

You're using it wrong faggot, but I guess you wouldn't know since you're a fucking autist

empathy != sympathy you nigger, that's why they're different words

understanding(KEY WORD) somebody's feelings is not the same as feeling bad for some dead kid in africa

>tfw atheism is the norm where I live
>tfw being an atheist and denying the magic bearded space man is considered edgy and controversial by brainlet Amerilards
inb4 Swedish/libcuck/whatever. Where I live white supremacy, anti-immigration, anti-liberalism, fag hating, anti-islamism and anti-nu-feminism is also the norm. If I think about it my homeland is a Sup Forums utopia.

religion had a hand in making me afraid of sex.

Like I'm now wired in this mode of wanting a young virgin wife when all there is in the world now is sluts with tattoos.

>fag hating

If it's so great name it.

you have to be either American or braindead to think that there was no technological and scientific advancement in Middle Ages

THIS IS SO FREAKING SWEET! AHHHHHH

You have to be a total utter psychopath to only have empathy because of an ancient book about stoning people to death.

But fedora memes are fun so lets all pretend we're christians

it doesnt make a difference desu, prefix-m'pathy still boils down to feeling while Christian morality involves the additional step of actually doing something about it.

It's probably Sweden.

It's literally nothing worthy of note.

>to only have empathy
you mixed up morality with morale again, nigger

>like people that didn't believe in God
you don't know what you're talking about. apostasy is unforgivable.

Stoning degenerates and sickos is okay and redpilled.

Why did nobody acknowledge these sick quads?

Why in the hell are there so many fucking threads about this shitty numale cartoon now?

It's been on for years and there have never been this many fucking threads about it. What the fuck is happening?

Hint: we built our anti-immigration wall way before Trump. It's probably were he got the idea from.

hello Hungary

Oy Vey! Are you a fellow Ashkenazim Shlomo??

Accurate except replace the hole with muslim dark age

>Bible-bashing Amerilards get triggered by anti religion statements
>this is probably the sole reason why Rick & Morty gets such a strong negative reaction on here

Feel free to post more hat tipping memes though

Apparently they said religion is stupid and some people are butthurt about it. And something about McDonalds, and something something reddit.

I always wonder, how do these people know so much about what goes on over on reddit to get so mad about it.

quads of truth

I don't know what happens in a Best Buy warehouse floor or a tribal village in Ghana, but I can guess.

Do you have autism?

;) keep on doing g-d's work user

Desu vult

No. Also
>implying there's anything wrong with Goldbergistan keeping their sandniggers inside their zoo.
Hello.

It got drunk for our sins.

in pre-modern times technological advancements were slower, they took generations. even Renaissance was a time of stagnation by our standards. but compare early medieval architecture and art to late medieval ones and you'll see that they in fact learned a lot. and it was catholic monks that preserved knowledge left after the fall of Western Roman Empire and strated adding to it.

We know when you post your Reddit show here, Reddit.

>christian imageboard
>unironic

The whole site isn't a pol hugbox where different beliefs aren't allowed.

Oh really? Tell us what happens in a Best Buy warehouse floor in Ghana, I'm stoked.

I haven't seen the show. You're the one who keeps posting how everything is so reddit. You must know a lot about the site.

Holy shit, user.