Pawn stars

how can this show still exist? do people watch it ironically? because it is pretty fucking cringy and the formula gets old. wtf is wrong with the history channel? baka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8
youtube.com/watch?v=KRFYogJYrBw
youtube.com/watch?v=fUHk9FLZMf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's comfy.

stupid people. mainly in the south. Went down to houston and there is duck dynasty gear in all the stores, and all they talk about is duck dynasty. shows like honeyboboo,, american pickers, storage wars, etc. are basically the fastfood of TV. you can watch a few episodes and retain your sanity, but if that's all you consume, you turn into the quintessential burger. there are literally millions of fat, scooter-bound americans that do nothing but watch these shows all day.

Gold Rush master race here

I just love watching a bunch of overweight retards dig for gild as they spend thousands of dollars on fuel every day

It's Antiques Roadshow for Americans.

Hey, I agree that their life story is stupid as fuck, with MUH CHUM and MUH FEDORA OLD MAN! But watching them making deals with cool history artifacts is interesting

It's a lot of real estate I'll give you 20 schahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Mining shows are my thing. Check out prospectors about gem mining and Yukon gold maybe too.

suck a fat cock antiques roadshow is an american show

we are a cultured people

>American antiques
>"holy sBEEPt i found a real treasure here... this one... is FIFTY years old!!!!"

Have you seen the US version of Antiques Roadshow? It's 100x better than the British one amazingly.

it's decently interesting. there are worse thing to watch on tv, like the tlc fatsplotation this board is obsessed with rn.

wow bro wow u hurt me today

there was no need to take it so far but you did that wasn't very nice of you wow

American pickers with that huge faggot. Oh man that's awesome yeah it's awesome let me rip off some senile old man by invading his home unannounced and pressure him into selling me awesome stuff.

Whos the bottom?

Does anyone like to watch the one where a British man looks at people spending three times their budget on restoring some old ruined building so they can live in a windmill or some shit?
British man doesn't even do that much he just sort of watches them spend all their money on replacing rotting wood and whatnot

>it's a "my wife has cancer and I hope she can see us finishing this project before she fucking dies" episode
>she doesn't live to see it
there is more than one episode like that

Of the barrel?

Do you mean Grand Designs?

>dances with swolves
youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8

Restoration Man

I've never seen Grand Designs, is it any good?

It'll be better than that I reckon but the host annoys me mostly. The people on Grand designs spend more and he follows them through the whole process, belittling them when they go over budget, past the deadline etc.
It's worth it to see some of the crap people build when they have the money. Some of the buildings are cool of though of course.

and my sos big sos

They were called that one gun

Checked it out recently as I haven't seen it in many years and holy shit is it bad.

Everything is staged to a sickeningly obvious degree (well, more than before relatively I guess). They're all REALLY bad actors so the scripted dialog is painfully stilted and awkward. It also gets written like a sitcom about Chumlee's latest shenanigans and not even trying to feel like a reality show.

Also, why does Chumlee look like his teeth are made out of white PVC?

>invading his home unannounced

Hahaha, do you seriously fall for that "Oh hey, nice FIRST TIME MEETING YOU here at this random knock on your door, stranger" dialog? They aren't every good actors themselves and the people they meet are even worse and it makes the fake first meeting really obvious.

>American "antique" shows up
>It's not even as old as some sidewalk tiles in England

Mike takes Franks girthy, dusty chode when the cameras are off.

We stole a ton of your shit.

No, but most of the guys that encounter that douche bag look like they just want him gone regardless of the acting gig or not.

>US version of Antiques Roadshow 100x better than the British one amazingly.
Top Gear is another example of US version far more entertaining and quality than British one. Cool explosions, action, younger/cooler hosts, better vehicles, and no limey accent.

>watching antiques roadshow
>this goy shows up

Only stuff made in America or owned by Americans is worth anything

I love how things always go wrong no matter what.

>cs188

Kino Pooper if I'm being honest, genetic compadre.

Original 1978 edition antique shart cart.

Based

uhhhhhhhhh

no?

Is that a Nintendo? An original NES?

Does it have a 1 on the back of it?

A 1950s lamp shade,about to go in the skip, that's surely 868 dollars at your local salvage dawgs.

typical wishy washy britbong. this is the consequence of being raised on a diet of BBC and state-sponsored entertainment in between nightly doses of cultural enrichment from islamic invaders

The show is still fresh because you never know what will come through that door

>the formula gets old
Normies like repetition.

>belittling them
Best part of GD. The host telling them they're stupid hipster fucks and he hates their plans.

I unironically enjoy this show and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

>tlc fatsplotation
hamplanet detected.

Best history show by a mile coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=KRFYogJYrBw

this

Where are my DEADLIEST WARRIOR niggas at?

I know, I know, it is not 100 percent ultra realistic but its the fucking shit, I cant be the only motherfucker that loved it and doesnt understand why everyone likes to shit on it.

>it's a fat fucks waddle around and shake hands episode

because the way they went about testing weapons by having "experts" fuck around like idiots on hanging pigs and stationary gel molds was amateur as fuck.

I get that they wanted to present it in an entertaining manner, but they didnt present anything remotely realistic, and most anons are a stickler for realism when actually discussing and presenting realism or something that is supposed to be real.

Is he still on Ancient Aliens? I haven't watched that show in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=fUHk9FLZMf4

>awesome stuff
They buy literal junk.

This really. It's interesting when they put the items in a historical context.

I only watch form my book waifu