Eragon, you must always protect your talking dragon

Eragon, you must always protect your talking dragon.

Without your talking dragon, life isn't worth living.

Yes Eragon, a talking dragon.

HOWEVER

hard to argue against a talking dragon

he was the only good choice aside from murtagh. prove me wrong

>choice

i forgot, what was the question

I'm still fuming mad about how they turned one of my favorite book series into this steaming pile of shit.

the books were alright, but the movie would have been way better if they had followed the first book properly than what happened.

still made that the autistic virgin author didn't write eragon kissing the the elf qt.

*mad

doesnt she get also the green male dragon? ending should have been pairing them all then they fly off and train or some shit

yep, that's what his original plan was when he wrote the first book, eragon has a dream of it happening and he doesn't undesrtand what it meant.

But apparently when the guy came to write the last chapter of the book he decided to not put them together and decided to seperate them. So basically he teased them for 4 books and pussied out. pretty beta.

she had to be >muh duty to my people. he admitted that he wrote her in a way that wouldnt allow them to be together even if he originally planned to

im fucked up that they didnt have a way to make murtagh and thorn stick around. like erasing everyones memory or just being like "oh hey he was forced to fight for the king hes really a nice guy!"

Nah, I thought the murtagh self imposed exile made more sense than eragon and arya being together or whatever.

I would've just fucked off with my dragon and taught her how to talk dirty so she could say wild ass slutty shit while I fap in the woods.

Hate to break it to you laddie but there are entire threads dedicated to making fun of this book series.

The books were derivative trash.

The green dragon (which is basically a babby) and Saphira fug.

This man has it right. While the books and movie were varying degrees of eh or bad, Saphira was pretty qt.

how does a baby dragon and a normal dragon fug...

p-please explain

oh i know the books are bad, but you can never take them out of childhood

Ya ever hear of /ss/, boy?

n-no..

The book was so fucking shit

Eragon and his big bro are so HANDSOME! Eragon's half-bro is also cute.

I LOVE YOU!

Did Eragon's brother ever do anything in the books?
I read the first one when I was like 12 and got so bored of when it would cut to him training as a soldier or whatever.

Now I realize that was just a very poor establishment of his character so he could potentially be important later, but I never read the other books because I assume they're also trash.

Do you mean Eragon's full brother not his half-brother? I think his brother joined the fight with his brother.

I think he ends up doing some important shit in battles or something.

The books aren't really worth reading unless you're a kid or you've already invested yourself into them as a kid.

His brother is the redeeming factor of the books. In the second book, Roran leads the entire population of Carvahall down the coast to the Varden. In the book after, he singlehandedly kills over two hundred soldiers in one battle and wrestles an urgal into submission. In the last book, he manages to beat the shit out of this dude who had been magically enhanced using a dragon's heart-of-hearts. The best part is that he did this with only a hammer and no magic of his own. He also has superb mental defenses due to his love for his wife.

Least it wasn't voiced by Sean Connery