Would I be asking too much if I wanted you guys to just take a picture of whatever is outside your window?

Would I be asking too much if I wanted you guys to just take a picture of whatever is outside your window?

I just want to see other places

Post your's first.

people will make fun of my windows phone tho

just post lmao

I tried but its too dark for my shitty phone, its arizona though so just imagine a bunch of dirt

Just post it.

nigger its just going to be a fucking black screen, i'm better off drawing a picture in paint

I will take one for this stupid ass American brother of mine who thinks it's too dark to take a pic

>had a balcony overlooking lush bush and the bay in NZ
>now I have a grim street
I've sold myself

then fuck you im not posting mine

you have to go back

I really do but only once I have decent career prospects

You niggers happy now?

Finally

looks pretty lush

it's a bit dark but i'll do so if this thread is still alive in a few hours

sure bud

Office?
Yes.
I dunno i see I everyday.
Comfy.

>office
Not quite my pal

it was a nice day

We are all sleeping you creep. Ask again tomorrow

stupid weather

Enjoy my friend

>all that land you can buy for a few dollaridoos
life is unfair

>buy for a few dollaridoos
>few dollaridoos

um, no sweetie

How do bogans prepare for summer? And how can you wrap your mind around the idea, that your summer is during our winter months?

>How do bogans prepare for summer?

Bogans live in perpetual summer; winter does not exist for the bogan

No problemo.
Im at work tho, earning them moneys

replace beer with boxed wine
replace afl with cricket
easy

why, here you are, but it's getting datk here

btw there is sea behind those sopkas (hills)

Nice ass!

You guys live in nice places, later when the sun is up I'll try taking another pic

Oops didn't mean to reply to anyone

This is my "nice place", but our girls also hot.

At uni

poorfag. you don't have a single way to take a reasonable qulity pic?

COMFY rainy day

same niBBa

I've those exact same plants arranged in the same way next to my gate brooo
even the tiling and gate look similar.

India looks pretty cool

don't know if that's sarcastic or not.
can't see shit in this dark, I'll post a better pic from my uni roof on the morrow morn

I'm not being sarcastic, it actually looks pretty badass. Generally all that gets posted in these threads are downtown highrises and suburbs.

Where do you live?
Anyways here's mine, too dark sadly.

Found an older pic.
It's from a higher point though.

seems like Argentina could be nice if you are rich

>1°C

Only the backyard

Bangalore. you must be the nagaland guy from the other thread

80% of my city is like pic related tho. that's the street next to the one i live in

Nope, kota, rajasthan.
I don't post normally only lurk since the normal isp i use is rangebanned from posting here, have to borrow my friend's phone to post here.

>kota
holy fuck, are you preparing for iit???
is it true that the coaching institutes have multiple suicides every year, which the owners hush up so they don't get bad rep?
a couple of my friends went there to study last year, Midway through it, they ran away and came back here saying it was hell, that you had to study literally the whole day- they would even put lectures on headphones while sleeping.
good luck bro.

Nope, medical, it's even more difficult desu. Yes, the suicide rate is very high, probaby the highest in the country, i think the owners cover up is BS though.

it's pretty fucking difficult though, but if you are already smart enough to deal with the studies, you wont have too hard a time.

OP here, behold daytime murica

Enjoy the site of these beautiful piles of rubble

I can never tell if the orientation is going to be fucked until I upload it on this shitty phone

Based windows phone. Apparently rotating it does fucking nothing

There we go, had to get on my computer to get it to actually rotate

I'm not rich tho...

How many times have you been stung by a scorpion?

Lmao for a second I though that was a huge commieblock in the thumbnail haha
I've been playing to much Mirror's edge, all I think about is china at the moment

Ignore the big brown patch of dirt in the foreground, There's a big road nearby that needed repairing and the contruction crew fenced off and flattened that place to store vehicles and materials, all finished now.

But it's completely dark outside so you wont be able to see anything

Never, but on like 6 different occasions I've had snakes somehow get into our house.

Actually I don't think I've ever seen a live scorpion, I live in southern arizona right on the border, who knows if there's any around here

where do you live?

siting shopping center waiting for friends to get off work. what could I do for 3hours

Fuck this