ABSOLUTE MADMEN

THEY'VE DECLARED WAR - AGAIN

I bet in a few years they'll declare war on Kekism.

>OpNice
That's so fucking dumb and lazy.

ISIS BTFO an army of basement dwellers will soon be upon you

That day of rage stuff was BS too. Just edgy 13 year old cucks

Have they sent dildos and lube to ISIS like someone did at that wildlife sanctuary siege with the Bundys?

Unlikely. Kek is love. Kek is life.

Must be an american that came up with it.

Fagnomous hasn't been relevant since early 2000s. DDoS attacks that take 2 days to recover from isn't efrectijg change.

Name one thing that changed as a direct result of their threats and so called actions.

Isis would actually use them. Ever heard of man love thursday? Look it up if not

>today's anonymoose

Their day of rage never came to fruition, so...there's that. Everyone knows Anonymous is a Honey-Pot scam governed over by the NSA and FBI. Sabu killed whatever Anonymous used to be back in 2008.

>what "full mobilization" looks like

>full mobilization

What's that supposed to be? Go to the fridge and get another coke?

but that would mean getting out of mom's basement

>Nice Attack, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?

>expect full mobilization

leaving the basement doesn't count

I might have an opinion if they every actually managed to accomplish anything. They are literally beating the reputation of trolls trolling Scientology to death, as I severely doubt any of the "original members," are even part of that group anymore.

There are new groups now but they arent publicly available and they dont make dumbass videos saying they are going to do illegal shit a few days ahead of time

fuck off with this shit

we should really figure out who the fuck is exactly behind these sjw retards these days though

I dont even disagree with you.

Topkek

we learnt how fucking batshit insane scientology's esoteric beliefs are when their members had to pay millions for that information

Careful, senpai. They might try to find your social media account and post mean comments.

>Thinking fat neck beards and autist will do anything

wait i thought you guys were anonymous. thats what they told me on reddit anyway

well you learn something new everyday

anonymous was never even a group anyway. there was some people who knew what they were doing, but it was mostly just a horde of idiots with low orbit ion canon dosing shit

this

>What's that supposed to be? Go to the fridge and get another coke?

Might be their excuse to finally untap their doomsday stashes of dew and doritos.

We are anonymous.
We are not Anonymous.

Watch out they might DDoS ISIS website or have a bunch of pizzas delivered to Raqqa. Truly ISIS reckoning is at hand

they're not even fat neckbeards anymore, it's complete normie shit. "anonymous" is the late 2010s Loose Change bunch of bullshit

We aren't legion

Can we have a short summary of what has been done since last time they declared a war on terror?
I heard they reported some twitter accounts and got them banned, pretty impresive

That's all it was ever supposed to be. It was just a novel idea. "The last boss of the internet tries to kill a god." The second it went offline, and into the real world (beyond ordering pizzas), the entire project turned gay as hell, and the people who had an inkling of what to do wound up walking away.

And SJW's decided to co-opt it, and become the "Chaotic good hero," of the internet, and have failed ever since.

Breaking:
Anonymous declares war on Rugs. fat men everywhere will put on masks and walk extra hard inside the house

I don't know what's more pathetic - Anonymaloose or the """""""news""""""" outlets that report on them

How many people or groups has anonymous "gone to war with?" Nothing ever comes from it.

This group hasn't be relevant or even interesting in a very long time.

Meanwhile Sup Forums managed to tip off authorities and call in airstrikes on targets, simply because we could.

I believe they also declared war on Trump a few months back. Whew, that was a close one!

isn't Sup Forums behind this group though?

Honhonhonhonhon

lurk moar

No. Co-opted shortly after it became something more than a fun troll.

It is to the internet what Occupy Wall St was to the people who wanted to stop getting fucked by the bankster-politician relationship.

wew lads

Keep your eyes out for literal mortar fire,; we know how hardcore they are.

>#OpNice
But...
I thought op was a faggot.

fuck off

in 07 anonymous was turned into an organized group and co-opted by the fbi then turned into a honeypot. as far as what happened after that? i have no fucking idea. apparently it's a sjw movement now that resonates with the stupid ass illuminati retards on goybook. they are nothing and have no influence in anything

The more you know...

Knew about the dancing boys. Didn't know the rapes were scheduled.

Leave newfag

the leader of this movement was spear head by samuel H Heifer

Nah, they stopped being synonymous with each other years back

>the group famously known for taking over an actual legit group
>they've done absolutely nothing
>full mobilization

Okay

People killed by Anonymous since their inception: ???

But isn't that the leader of the kkk nazi party?

I don't get this. Trying to relive the leejun days? Trying to freak people out? Trying to drum up business for more stock footage of exploding vans and dogs/curtains? Who let these fedoras speak for anonymous?

>full mobilisation

What is that, getting on your rascal to go to Walmart

He's the leader of secret right wing nazi death squads that lynch minorities in the streets.

He is, just a nice one

Autists can be surprisingly productive.

Kek
They're the equivalent of a far left KKK. Cia mockery. Only idots would nowadays would publicly brag about that shit.
>hurr I'm committin felonies
>any kids want to join?

>activist hackers
kys

ISIS BTFO. Reports say all dozens of pizzas that appeared at Raqqa headquarters had bacon on them.

In other news: pizza delivery drivers at all-time low in Syria due to mysterious disappearances.

I mean they can try. Sure it would be nice if they could track down the bastard

>full mobilization
What does that mean for a bunch of edgy fedora wearing SJW manchildren?

All of it was coordinated on Sup Forums and /new/... anonymous was literally just Sup Forums users at one point.

But now that Sup Forums culture has transcended the anonymous movement because of its stale meme status, I wonder who is behind these videos now? Certainly not the samefags from 2008. Makes you think.

>Go to a voice synthesizer website
>Record a generic speech announcing anonymous is declaring war on something
>Play the audio over footage of le guy fawkes mask mane
>Wait for mainstream news retards to run the story

Im not googling man love thrusday, just tell us what isis is doing you stupid fag.

It's just the UK gov. trying to convince useful idiots to do what they tell them to, in order to track ISIS.

They are also political, which means no one gives a flying fuck about them anymore.

Remember when "anonymous" wanted "gun control" ? They are a foreign government trying to stir up shit these days.

Praise kek.

What the fuck happened to anonymous they used to do stuff that was funny now they just fags

>Lets DDOS isis hurrr

anonymous kys pls

>implying Lord Cuk survives once the kids are back in school

No, they are just reddittors.

Kek will use his meme magic to kill them all with a hot pocket and mountain dew shortage

They're such a fucking embarrassment.

Hacking ghost twitter accounts will be of almost zero use.

>hope for someone to do something of what you said

Sup Forums needs to stop thinking about anonymous as one entity, you all know its not. I just dont see these guys who are targeting Islamists as the same group who are wasting their time threatening to go after trump. SJW's would never go after Islamists, the modern left is proof of this. Sure they go about it the wrong way most of the time, for example when they took down IS social media which the US government was datamining.

Why do the news report on that crap?

Heretic

Jew know who it is m8

Their job is to cause panic and uncertainty so people feel like they have to watch.

Because people are spooked by the idea of the super insidious power syndicates that hide in the "deep web," Because Sup Forums is apparently impossible for normies to access.

Its been a long time coming desu, theres so many "anonymous" social media accounts theres no way its a collective anymore.

>Sup Forums
>that whole post
just fuck off, newfag

anonymous is nothing. Sup Forums has nothing to do with it. this isn't some secret club shit either. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM

cancer

Not even Plebbit would want "gun control".

How'd that Day of Rage turn out for them?

Stupid faggots.

thanks user I havnt been called a newfag in awhile, that really touches me deep down. You're right, we dont have anything to do with anymore, but I wouldnt be surprised if most of the old Sup Forums moved to Sup Forums. Thats all im saying.

Anonymous demands apologies from all the White Christians for their persistent Islamophobia

>tired: heretic
>wired: Hermetic

I would have called it #nomoremrniceguy

they still are, friend, cia never left

Are the finally cracking down on islamophobia ? this attack is the worst thing that happened to innocent muslims for a while .Nice to see anonymous stepping up the plate.

>anonymous

So they're gonna flag a bunch of twitter accounts and call it a day, right?

this

Full mobilization? I wanna see it. Sounds hillarious

>have them deliver a bunch of pizza with lots of pepperoni and ham
Absolutely haram