What are the odds that an all out riot breaks out after the Super Bowl tomorrow...

What are the odds that an all out riot breaks out after the Super Bowl tomorrow? I live in Minneapolis and have always wanted to go looting.

Goddamnit, that's a pretty stadium, shame no-weather is babbymode

0. Patriots winning is more of the same and Eagles are no chance

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

fuck you asshole, you better fucking not. the Vikings aren't even in the game. leave my state you piece of shit.

Why are Minnesotans such a bunch of sanctimonious jackasses?

why are you such a nigger? you have no reason to go out and cause trouble. even if the Vikings were in the game you'd still have no reason. I hope you get arrested. or better yet, shot. fuck you.

>going out and causing trouble when the city is absolutely swarming with local cops, state police and federal agencies

great idea

the riots will be in Philly dumbass

>Not wanting to go looting

Talk about Minnesota pussies. Everyone was right when they said that Minneapolis is a C level city in the middle of nowhere. You wouldn't hear any other city being such pussies about looting.

what are the odds of allahu snackbar showing up?
same as if i get dubs?

>being proud of nigger-tier behavior

The gang starts a riot

It's obviously a Filthyfag -- what else do you expect?

It's not like they've never had a football game before lol

It's not a great stadium on the inside. The sunlight shines right in your eyes. The stadium cost over a billion and they can't even get the basics right.

Only rich people go to the superbowl, no rich people riot. The riots will be in Philly, win or lose.

Why would minneapolis riot? Their team is out. Are there really enough hardcore Philly fans traveling there to shut down the city?

If a riot happens, it'll be in Philly.

With all the cement it looks pretty dank from the inside
I went to a preseason game in 2016 and the place had a big problem with bottlenecking caused by people standing in line for snacks
Not sure if they fixed it but that was annoying

I also worry about my stadium's radar signature

>tfw Philly fans won't bring the riot to MN

I bought a ski mask for nothing lads

They just don't have the numbers on neutral ground, buddy.

Its -17c 1F youre not going to find a pack of 300 ppl roaming in the streets lol, i'm sure shit will happen in Philly though

0%

Niggers gonna nig.

commercials
>muh revolutionary cola product
>muh girl power
>muh age of trump
>muh diversity
half-time
>muh revolutionary song and dance
>muh girl power
>muh age of trump
>muh diversity
after game
>"revolutionary" looting
>rape in the streets
>bearcats and police walls
>media enabling black crime
gonna be a great day

Greeks gonna bankrupt

Sup Forums investigator here, some of you are alright. I am dead serious when I tell you to avoid the SB tomorrow. Minnesota is a Somali infested shithole and there's high probability of an attack. Don't think Bane wandering onto the field, widen your scope Mall of America, Airport during SB week.

pic related, no tl;dr you need to read it.

I'm not even leaving the house tomorrow. Not because I'm scared of Somalis but because the traffic is going to be fucking horrible.

i think it looks like shit

pic related, now that is a stadium

>Go to US Bank Stadium
>Deafened by the horrible horn that blows constantly and idiots yelling SKOL

>can't tell the Finnish flag from the Greek flag

kys

>US Bank Stadium
country really is ruled by the jews

if you had any other flag I'd be certain this is bait but I can never tell anymore with you 56% mutt seppos

truth. hopefully Trump will actually institute NESARA in a few years and BTFO of kikes eternally

Only win. Loss will bring sadness.

Shaddup New Zealand

kek cheeky cunt

Well lads, we got about 13 hours before one of the greatest riots in history. Who here is ready?

>acting like a nigger

Trump loves kikes

You're just jealous because you've never rioted

Only if Philly wins, user, and even then... remember the part where you're in Minnesota.

>Riot breaking out
>In Minnesota

Nordics haven't been like that for a millennium

US Bank is a minneapolis bank run by Christians though

>Moved to Minnesota a few years ago
>>Not a single sports related riot or looting spree

I'm thinking of moving to get a better sports experience. I grew up rooting for Chicago teams, although aside from the minor violence following some of the Chicago Bulls championships, I never saw much rioting.

Where do I move to Sup Forums?

I work in finance and there are far fewer Jewish bankers and accountants than the jokes would have you believe.

All these hating ass faggots who don't want a riot bowl thread. I've never been this ashamed of Sup Forums.

>Implying the problems are out of staters
>not the fucking Somalian community you swede cucks imported to Minnesota
Just look up the current news articles from yesterday, they cite your Shitty nogger population

>OP confirmed for a negroid

Philly fans are sore fucking losers. If they win, they might just all drink themselves to death.. wouldn't want to be driving around Minneapolis tonight. If they lose, 100% chance of riots. They are almost guarenteed to blame the refs if they lose

Riots are more likely after a win than a loss, my mans. Look at history.

Pats fans dont really riot, they walk the walk just like their GOAT QB

Philly fans will fight anything that breathes regardless the outcome. How many people have been arrested for punching horses?

I hope Vikings fans start fights with iggles babies