What is this "supper bowl" I hear so much about, and why should I care?

What is this "supper bowl" I hear so much about, and why should I care?

15 minutes of niggers running
2h 45 minutes adverts
1h halftime show

And another hour of players standing around.

the grand final of a shit sport that's still more relevant than ski dancing or whatever the fuck is big in Norway

A bunch of Redditors watching commercials.

For the big terror attack, they have been hinting and planning this for 2 years. They need to not bottle it.

The match that will definitively crown tom brady as the GOAT, or it will give the naysayers some ammunition against the argument. Either way philly is going up in flames and so is Sup Forums, so shit will be glorious tomorrow.

Nice.

>asspain

How many people in this pic will fail a drug test for '''asthma''' like Johaug?

you shouldn't, it's gay. like gayer than traps gay. like gayer than guys who like traps gay. like gayer than OP gay.

the point is, it's about as faggy as it gets and no one should watch it.

None.

Johaug didn't fail a drug test for asthma. It was steroids, and genuinely looks to be a fuck up. That guy to the left in the picture on the other hand, Sundby, failed a drug test for asthma. He used 10 times as much as what was allowed, and we still haven't, as a nation, called him out for being a cheating cunt.

super bowl?

tardfuck eurofags are hearing it wrong. it's "soup or bowl?" every year we hold a forum on the metaphysical questions of soups in bowls. where does the soup end? where does the bowl begin?

I would have sex with the women in the original picture.

It's an annual event where americans put all the food that they haven't eaten already and put it into their supper bowl
The bowl (of food) is then eaten over the course of several hours with the TV on in the background. There is a break to watch the half time show, of course.

It's an American thing. You wouldn't understand.

It's called the American Football League Cup Final, dumbass Norwegian

>Sex with Marit Bjorgen
Might as well be gay.

it's just some meaningless yank bullshit, forget about it

>IS
>big terror attack