Which one of you fuckers did this?

Which one of you fuckers did this?

> the woodlands
As in, North Houston? As in, everybody in that picture is standing in a line that revolves around the store about 6 times cuz it's fucking trader Joe's?

do you not know about the
>suberb owl meme?

I'm just saying Houston looks cool on Parts Unknown but it's too fucking crowded

>6.49 for a 6 pack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>superb owl party
>quinoa chips
>bags of red onions
Wow, what a party

So what would happen if you went to the states to get beer? Could you jew your way into not paying taxes and just pay at the border
Are prices different from province to province?

You can't promote stuff as Super Bowl unless you've got permission from the NFL. That's why so many grocery stores or TV dealers refer to it as "THE BIG GAME". The Superb Owl seems like a nice way to get away with it.

>So what would happen if you went to the states to get beer?
You'd have beer.
>Could you jew your way into not paying taxes and just pay at the border
Don't appreciate you slagging off the Jewbros like that, but you generally pay taxes in the state/province/canton/department where you make the purchase
>Are prices different from province to province?
Yes...I think so. Probably not too much of a difference. Maybe cheaper in Quebec and/or Alberta?

What the fuck is Trader Joe's?

>bag of red onions as party food

It's a texas thing

NY here, they're an alright grocery store that specializes in foreign/imported stuff. Kinda hipstery because of that but some of their stuff is alright. The beer in the picture is a decent hefeweizen and it's cheap as hell, and they have some decent stroopwafels as well. Well, I think they're decent but I've never had real ones so I'm talking of my ass.

this. i thought this was common knowledge by now

Superb Owl is normie tier ever since Colbert started using it.

>Hefeweizen

it's disgusting anyway. don't buy.

t. I only drink 80+ ibu imperial stouts and ipas

I know it's Houston buts jeez. All it's missing is a couple vietnamese

it's avoid legal repercussions. you need the NFL's permission to use "super bowl". this is why you see shows or stores call it "the big game" instead. yes, we are that kiked in america where freedom of speech does not exist.

Warsteiner hefeweizen was some of the best beer I've ever had

came here to post this. Thread should have ended here

Superb Owl has been a normie meme for years.

We have them in VA too.

You should know if you have an American flag

Wtf a German who doesn’t like Hef?
Are you one of those refugees I’ve been reading about?

Also Trader Joe’s huh? More like Trade Jose

This isn't just an Sup Forums thing anymore. I've seen it in many places.

>in america the "world's finest avocados" are actually onions

hmm

Holy shit a brother in beer. Warsteiner is an excellent company.

I tried their Pils for the first time a few nights a go and thought it was really nice.

This is Houston I thought Houston was a major city looks like something you’d find in Middle of no where Canada

Colbert the cuck already stole the joke

>tfw I bought a 12 pack of Budweiser Cheladas, a big bag of hot onion rings, and will order large pepperoni/mushroom/jalapeno pizza just before the game for myself
life is good lads

they are almost nationwide (got 'em here in MA), and they started in California anyway

They may take our Superb Owl, but they'll never take our World's Eeries

how can you judge a city based on the inside of a fucking trader joes

lmfao no its fucking not there are literally trader joes everywhere. it started in california too so literally nothing about it is a 'texas thing'

it is a store where Aldi's sells their exact same products to hipsters for $0.50 more

>Budweiser Cheladas
disgusting
clam broth & tomato juice + beer? srsly kys

"Superb Owl" went reddit like 2 years ago dude

>how can you judge a city based on the inside of a fucking trader joes

Do you fucking know what website you're currently on?

Clearly you don't.

Aldi is cheaper

You're actually illiterate

nah, you're a shit writer

>people literally looking away from fresh fruits
Never change amerifriends

I didn't write it.

Joes isn't a place for fresh foods, they're an import shop.

my local tj's has a decent produce section. certainly better than target, wal-mart, and the mid-tier grocers (e.g., Stop-n-Shop)

Do you not have a market?

>target
overpriced shit for soccer moms and trophy wives
>walmart
cheap garbage for minorities and drug addicts

Around me I've got a Tops, which is overpriced and has really poor selection, but I use like once a month because it's closest to my place. I use Price Chopper for beer, they've got the best selection and I like to pick stuff up after I hit the gym on Thursday/Friday evening, and they're across the street from that. Most of my actual grocering(is there a better word?) is done at Wegmans, which I feel has pushed a lot of their selection out in favor of their own products, but they still shit on the PC and Tops, which shit on Walmart and Target.

Joes around me is a cramped tiny place stocked full of imported stuff and I wouldn't ever stop there if I wasn't getting something specific.

Just got one in NOLA about a year or 2 ago.

>Do you not have a market?
yeah, i usually go to Roche Brothers or Whole Foods for perishable stuff

there's a Wegman's near where I work but I live almost an hour away so I rarely shop there

>Not eating whole, raw, red onions for sports parties
>Not washing it down with shit tier beer

fukken lol'd at the thought of someone thinking this their whole life because of trader joes

There is a whole subreddit dedicated to driving this joke into the ground

everything good is ruined one day

In north CA we have the Nugget, which is the best market I've been to. Love that place.

I'm Jewish so I think I get a pass

Yeah you get a free pass to auschwitz you fucking kike

>>bags of red onions
>Wow, what a party

soyboy detected