Donald Trump's vice presidential pick, Mike Pence's views on Russia:

Donald Trump's vice presidential pick, Mike Pence's views on Russia:

"A new Iron Curtain is descending down the spine of Europe as modern Russia seeks to redraw the map of Europe by force."

He added, "Putin's Russia ignores talk of sanctions, claims land and supports rebels in Ukraine with impunity."

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/mike-pence-foreign-policy-vp-pick/

Gov. Mike Pence (R., Ind.) on Wednesday declared the “reset” of U.S.-Russian relations a failure and called for the construction of a European missile defense shield in Poland to deter Russian aggression.

“With Russian aggression on the rise again, it is clear that our policy of conciliatory diplomacy has failed, Pence said at a Friends of Indiana reception in Berlin, Germany.

“While new sanctions are of some value, in the interest of our alliance, I believe the United States and the EU must respond with deeds more than words to strengthen our economic and strategic defenses,” Pence added.

Pence then called for the deployment of a “robust missile defense” for all of Europe.

“With continued instability in the Middle East, and Putin’s aggression in Ukraine, I believe we must take immediate steps to strengthen our mutual security by deploying a robust missile defense in Poland to protect the interests of our NATO allies and the United States in the region,” he said.

freebeacon.com/national-security/governor-mike-pence-in-berlin-diplomacy-with-russia-has-failed/

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-foreign-policy-speech
reuters.com/article/us-poland-nato-russia-idUSKCN0XB1EO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pence będzie dobry dla Polski.

#Trump2016

Trump speech on foreign policy:

"In negotiation, you must be willing to walk. At the same time, your friends need to know that you will stick by the agreements that you have with them. President Obama gutted our missile defense program, then abandoned our missile defense plans with Poland. He supported the ouster of a friendly regime in Egypt that had a longstanding peace treaty with Israel – and then helped bring the Muslim Brotherhood to power in its place. We’ve picked fights with our oldest friends, and now they’re starting to look elsewhere for help."

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could get along with Russia? Wouldn't that be nice?"

Honestly Pence is a cuck and Trump just lost my vote by picking him for VP

Poland says NATO must speak to Russia from position of strength

reuters.com/article/us-poland-nato-russia-idUSKCN0XB1EO

I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia from a position of strength only is possible, absolutely possible.

Do you see a contradiction here?

fuck off shill

wtf #imwithher now

Russia doesn't want to get along.

Come on mate, I still think that Trump is a better choice than Hillary, if not only because of the mass chimpout that would occur if he was elected. But can't we at least accept that there are some serious problems here?

I was quoting Trump.

I know

Ah ok, sorry

Shame, but it will be good in getting some of the mormies to our side. Some of the 'I watch Fox news AND CNN so I'm clearly informed' types.

Honestly, I cringe every time I hear someone talking about western countries being "friends" with russia.

The US and Europe will never be friends with russia until it become a weak beta thing like it was in the 90s
Russia, and especially under Putin, loves nothing more than to undermine Europe. Part of the reason why they sent agitators to ukraine, to france for soccer, etc.
Doesn't mean we can't cooperate, i.e. to make syria great again

tldr, trump 2016

Russia doesn't want to get along because the western world keeps fucking with them.

USA could try to use Russia against China somehow.

>Part of the reason why the sent agitators to Ukraine

Your context says that you're talking about Russia, but you'll find that it was the US/EU that did that.

Yeah, I'm sure every Russia's neighboring countries hate Russia for no reason.

>tldr, trump 2016
Trump is one of those people talking about being "friends" with Russia. Although, after this VP pick, maybe not.

Could be better, but can't complain.

I don't expect to be friends with Russia. What I expect is for my government to not spend my tax dollars saber rattling with a nuclear power and picking a fight with Russia over reasons that simply don't fucking concern me. What do I care about Ukraine? The only contact I've ever even had with Ukrainians is them shitting on me on the internet because I'm American. I have to watch my countrymen die for them?

We don't need to be Russia's "friend". What we need is a mutual understanding of post-cold war boundaries that both countries can be happy with so that we're not at each other's throat.

You don't need to "care about Ukraine", you need treat Ukraine as a warning signal that Russia tries to take over your sphere of influence in Europe. It is better to have war in Ukraine than in Western Europe that could destabilize whole system of security and alliances. That's why if we want to avoid war on bigger scale between NATO and Russia, we must invest in deterrence policy. Militarizing Poland is the best way to do it.

wow this Pence is a major Nazi faggot, why not just trade with Russia instead? wouldn't that make a lot more sense? it's almost like they work for European Jewish oligarchs wanting so many white people to kill each other

What? Russia sent them to justify "reclaiming territory"

Trump is appealing to dumb boomers. They see putin being a "strong leader", i.e. Banning gays and etc. He's not naive, he doesnt want to be friends with russia, he wants to normalise relations and appeal to those boomers.
He's a strong negotiator, he'd do better than shillary trying to be "tough"

>Russia tries to take over your sphere of influence in Europe.

Russia was trying to fuck over Jewish control of their ports and Europe's food supply

Trump and Pence by aggressive stance on Russia have confirmed they are against the white race

Implying Poland isn't the new US trojan horse into continental Europe defence since UK won't ba able to do the job soon.

>Trump is appealing to dumb boomers.

no he is appealing to the bankers who think they run shit

time to dump the Trump, dump Clinton too, fuck em both

> Russia
> white

kek

YES
YES
BASED
BASED

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

RIP chances of peace with Russia.

Why is Trump the only person on any side that said he doesn't want war with Russia

I'm pretty sure the boomers are the ones that hate Russia the most, considering they lived during the height of the Cold War.

Europe shouldn't be in any coutry's sphere of influence you shill.

It wasn't Russia who spent millions to stir and arm civilians to overthrow the government, democratically elected by the way.

If you don't want war with Russia, you must create situation in which attacking Poland by Russia is connected with such huge costs that Russia will never do it. Give us a lot of weapon, make us a part of nuclear weapon share program, build here huge missle defence system, and you will be sure that there won't be any war between NATO and Russia in predictable future. Russia attacks only the weak, not strongholds.

Too much BLACKED in this photo, when they were in my town, there was like maybe one black dude.

Yeah sure, those american boomers really suffered in the cold war

How the fuck did he sellout and pick this piece of shit?

>I'm pretty sure the boomers are the ones that hate Russia the most, considering they lived during the height of the Cold War.

nobody hates Russia but nazi shills who want to get rich selling wealthy Russians designer bluejeans

No, they didn't suffer, but spending their entire youth being bathed in anti-Russia propaganda would be enough to make them hate Russia.

>now it's happening more and more
>and it's never going to stop

exactly, this contest is over, Trump is a cucked establishment loser and Clinton is going to jail for supporting terrorists, time to run this nation ourselves boys, I nominate pen and paper to become our new currency, better start growing food so you don't starve

Only shills shill for Pence. Real Trump supporters knew the VP we needed

He's right, Trump is a sellout and I am no longer voting for him either.

Hate was the wrong word to use. What I mean is that they generally wouldn't find Trumps "let's be friends with Russia" rhetoric appealing.

>He's right, Trump is a sellout and I am no longer voting for him either.

Hillary doesn't like Russia either and she claims that reset-agreement that she signed was a mistake

They wouldnt maintain a grudge against russia after they dropped communism, that seemed to be primarily what they hated
e.g. why they went to korea and viet and etc

There's literally no coup option anymore either because HE DIDNT PICK A FUCKING MILITARY EXPERIENCED VP LIKE HE NEEDED TO

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

No, the US/EU caused the instability/revolution which ultimately let to the installation of a pro-west and anti-Russia government/president. This cut off Russia from its access to the black sea(?). Russia did exactly what was expected of them and moved in to secure their own interests, destroying international credibility in the process.

Wtf I hate Russia now.

If you think I would ever vote for Clinton youre drunk Poland.

Most people don't think like that. They only know what they have been told their entire lives, which is America = good, Russia = bad. I guarantee you that the average Westerner's opinion of Russia has barely changed since they dropped communism.

Nigger half your country is voting for hillary

nobody gives a shit about Russia

thats the thinking of out of touch think tank groups who haven't ever been around real people in decades

the emperor has no clothes,

this sham is coming to an end

We hate russians for the occupation but can you honestly blame them for being the way they are when cancerous US / NATO shit is being shoved in their face 24/7?

Everything russia has done is just rebout from US fuckery

unlikely

Yeah and thats the half you should be telling russia to nuke if she wins

Just hit every blue state on our electoral map

Fuck off, Poland.

You don't like Russia, and that's fine. I don't expect you, or any country that lived under the USSR to like them.

I'm just tired of your country, and my country's government, acting like it's our problem. We're an ocean away from Europe; what you do should be none of our concern.

We must extend our democracy to Russia. :)

>honestly blame
Fuck this blame shit, they can do what they want, but we also have right to defend.

>his name is mike pence, he's got you against the fence you wonder what will happen next he's got you in suspense

Its ok m8, we're both spewing shit with no citations and won't agree

You're neighbours with russia, it's in your interest to prevent russian overexpansion

Should send Pence to negotiate with Putin and let Putin take care of him.

Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence you stupid polack. Just like you guys are. America wouldn't let Russians put missles in Canada, why should we be upset when we do the same?

Nobody asks you to fight for Poland. Just give us proper tools and we will take care of the security in the region ourselves. Nuclear sharing program + rocket systems + a lot of weapon and contracts between American companies and our military industry should do the trick if combined with strong political support for our government. The key notion is rising cost for Russia of attacking our country to such level that Russia will never do it.

BASED

I used to be a CruzMissile, but now after seeing that Trump might not actually turn out as Putin's cocksucker and LGBT cuck, I #StumpWithTrump

>what you do should be none of our concern.
Yes it should, as members of western civilization, Europe and US should look out for each others backs.

It's a good thing the VP isn't in charge of foreign policy.

You guys were better off under communism anyway.

RUSSIA DINDU NUFFINS

Yeah, right.

>We're an ocean away from Europe; what you do should be none of our concern.
Wake up faggot, your country is #1 modern day empire. You didn't get where you are today by sitting on ass and allowing other empires to steal your allies.

You can't attack Russia. You can forget the war part.

I remember the last guy who said VP choices don't matter

>
should stop shitposting here and prepare for the day of the rope cunt

Fair enough.

>Nuclear sharing program

dude this shit banned by UN

So where do you suggest we , nato, protect and establish?

I always thought the point of a vice president was to being contrasting view points. Trying to completely remove any opposing opinions isn't good for any political movement.

>acting like it's our problem.
Your goverment bans nukes from other nations so world peace and human rights sort of are your problem.

УДAЛИTЬ ЭTO

>he thinks gdp says anything about quality of life
>he sold his country out so he could buy a more expensive car

>Massive Facepalm: the Foreign Policy

Goddamit, not this shit again. Fucking Cuckservatives need to just kill themselves. Im so sick of these Baby Boomers trying to relieve their childhood fantasies from the days of the Cold War. Theyre going to start World War 3 over their stupid, make believe Russian boogeyman.

If Trump doesn't want a war why does he have ride the cucktrain though?

There's no need to praise Putin. Putin is a terrible leader causing wars.

Why not build your own tools? You have your own defense industry, you know.

And yet the US was founded specifically to get away from the conflicts of the Old World.

I can't control what the US government does. You don't actually believe the US government speaks for ordinary Americans, do you?

>dude this shit banned by UN

I guess that's why your country is a shithole but has a high gdp

Why it's always Poland hate Russia thread?

We? I'd rather not be part of NATO, honestly. The US was better off being neutral.

I Don't disagree senpai

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER BRUSHPOSTRR!

>You guys were
Some, some people were.

Quality of life radically improved in Poland in comparison with times of communism, and everybody agrees with it here, including old commie faggots. Stop being such self-bashing, USA is truly the empire of goodness and prosperity in comparison with Russia.

Why is there my flag behind them?

Sorry m8, your politicians are a bunch of cunts.
Nothing personal (much)

Boomers are the one stuck in the past trying to revive the Cold War. Im 26, born just days before the collapse of the USSR, and most people my age and under do not give ONE single solitary fuck about Russia. Its all old Boomer shitheads like McCain, Kerry and Pence, people who cant grow up and get over the Cold War from their childhood.

Might have something to do with almost 200 years of Russian occupation.

hi Sam

I thought Russians were always about the both side of the coin. Pol is massively cucked by Russians. Poland's and Finland's views should be welcomed.

BASED AS FUCK

While I don't disagree with you, Putin seems like he's right there with them, trying to relive the glory days.

Because you belong to us.