Okay, someone probably has the answer to this and it might be obvious, but I'm gonna ask anyways

Okay, someone probably has the answer to this and it might be obvious, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Are attacks like these really ISIS/ISIL backed or do they just steal credit from the attackers? Like, for example:

>Oh, that attack they planned out all by themselves and had no connection to us? Yeah, we did that. Not them.

It's a weird question, I'll admit, but I felt like asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20
washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-france-attack-in-nice/2016/07/16/4327456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485900076/how-a-danish-town-helped-young-muslims-turn-away-from-isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did anyone notice that the bulletholes are not on the drivers side? Was he atm on the other reaching for weapons or why the fuck else police fired the wrong side?

If you want to blame muslims for 9/11
If you have to blame Muslims for the cuck that you are

Then, absolutely.

ISIS/ISIL are basically an ideology more than a structured group.

Your typical Islamist extremist may have been influenced by them, or simply share similar beliefs, regardless of whether they are a paid up member or subscribed to Jihad Monthly magazine

Frenchies can't aim, that's why they're always the first to surrender

If I was a cop, I sure as hell wouldn't stand in front of the truck firing and let him run me over. I also wouldn't be on the opposite side of the street firing through traffic. I'd be on the closest side, firing through the truck at the driver...which is exactly what they did.

It's not rocket science.

I saw a better quality picture of that truck after the event, the thought crossed my mind that they shot sideways, but they seem quite straight. Idk.

what attack?

it's free advertising to steal it so i wouldn't be surprised. they just need a few conditions to be met
>arab guy
>kills innocent people
>dies in the end (not always necessary)
>no immediate other motive determined that would refute radical islam inspired

doesn't matter if they found that he didn't attend mosque or drank booze or ate pork or whatever - they would just say he's allowed to do that haram shit before carrying out allah's will like when those 911 faggots went to strip clubs

He was inspired by their rhetoric. ISIS/ISIL has openly encouraged people to commit acts of jihad around the world

Isn't the drivers seat on the opposite side in Europe?

panic. target was moving. reservists firing.

Huh....shot from the left side maybe? Not from the front as the truck is coming at you full force

Just england you retarded burger.

No. Only In bongland and a couple other places

Jfc

>we don't control content, we create context

The idea of terrorism is that you work in cells, they often have a leader but he is rarely in contact with the cells directly.

The idea is to prey on the down trodden in life while having separate hate preachers inspiring the young to commit this kind of shit. That was if you take on cell down it does not stop the rest of the organisation collapsing like in a centralised group.

You either get mass attacks like in France during the shooting which is well planned, or you get a single nutter, either works for your cause.

Either way it goes you get what you want, either have a country living in fear or bleeding the resources the country in a fight that can not be won without a mass culling because every one you kill inspires 5 more.

idk, but keep skinning that smoke wagon and see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20

washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-france-attack-in-nice/2016/07/16/4327456e-4ab9-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html

>Attacker in Nice is said to have radicalized ‘very rapidly’

Coupled with the incredulousness at an NPR article (big surprise) where npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485900076/how-a-danish-town-helped-young-muslims-turn-away-from-isis

>When he was a little older, Jamal decided to take a different tack. He tried to be the good kid. He studied and made jokes in class, and his stress eased. The teachers liked him, his classmates liked him, and he began to make Danish friends and even to feel more Danish.
>Then one day in high school, his teacher organized a debate about Islam. Jamal had just been on the hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, with his family, and he was infused with a newfound religious identity. And during the debate one of the girls started saying to the class that Muslims "terrorize" the West, and kill people and stone women. Jamal argued with her and eventually lost his temper, saying, "People like you should never exist."
>Jamal argued with her and eventually lost his temper, saying, "People like you should never exist."

We're reaching a singularity of memes being real with the muslim ticking time bomb phenomenon. Kek has foretold that in 2016 you will have another Muslim attack where literally the Muslim radicalizes in one day or less - no prior evidence of jihadism until someone hurts their feelings and they instantly, or almost instantly, start to murder people.

Kek has shown me this will happen.

The thing is, any random faggot in any part of the world can swear allegiance to ISIS just before killing some infidels and that would be considered an ISIS attack. They are decentralized.

Is there a difference?

Let me put it this way. I'm posting on /pol, I'm sure you can imagine I'm not a muslim or a shitskin.

I could, theoretically, go out and do some allah akbar act of terrorism and say it was in the name of ISIS. I could pretend I've been a muslim, I could say ISIS inspired me, I could do all that the attackers in france, brussels, etc did.
I could do all that, theoretically, without ever having met another person who holds radical islamic views like theoretical me.
It would be entirely dishonest and I'd have absolutely nothing to do with ISIS.
It'd still benefit ISIS though. I have no reason to do this other than benefitting ISIS or proving my faith, so it's one of the other.

So no, it doesn't make a difference. Not one bit. People who do this don't do it because they're crazy lone madmen who purely act out of hate, that's libcuck lies.