Why are you fags triggered by this but okay with scarjew playing motoko kusanagi

Why are you fags triggered by this but okay with scarjew playing motoko kusanagi

I don't care about either

My rule is that if we don't acknowledge the movie
"Maybe it will go away"

weak bait, have a (you) you fucking hack

Keith seems pretty based for a black dude.

I didn't even know about it user.
It's pretty fucking hilarious.
Which one are they making gay?

1. fake news media thinks netflix is a joke like youtube
2. it as a black guy in it so it is immune to racism

but I'm not triggered by that

american deathnote looks good

watching the anime on netflix right now btw

>this 40-year-old man is supposed to pass as a ~20-year-old kid
Seriously?

>L can solve all the crimes because he committed them

Pure kino

He's actually only 25. The beard and shitty skin makes him look older.

Honestly if you are not hyped we are getting an English version of this you should probably suciide, this shit is fucking HYPE

did they make him autistic yet?

>The white hairless faggot is the edgy teenage Kira
Good casting

i like L a lot, he looks kinda cooler than the anime, facial hair make real men great

Death Note can work in any major city on the planet, not linked to Japan in any way unlike Gits which is all about Tokyo. So not triggered on that account. But the actors are shit god damn.

I'm going to watch it purely because Dafoe as Ryuk is one of the best casting choices of the past 20 years.
Other than that, though, it seems like total trash.

so its not CGI?

I don't know. I would assume they're going to use his face in some way, otherwise they could've cast some professional VA dude who could the same kind of voice at a fraction of the cost

I'm looking forward to it but I don't expect it to be much like the original series
watching tumblr flip their shit is always amusing for me

if not CGI it will be shit even with Dafoe.

This person doesn't understand Death Note. Light was killing people all over the world. Why is it suddenly a problem if he's white? I'd argue that it works better in America as Japan doesn't have the problems with shootings that we do.

Who the fuck would care about a live action remake of a mediocre edgy anime.

Repeat: Live Action Remake of Anime

fucking stupid times we live in

kek yeah i remember that part of the manga where light is all like >well i must consider the sociological impact of a deprived childhood and cultural biases when i cleanse the world of crime

niggers be droppin like flies

Will they even talk in japanese in this version? If not, I'm gonna say it'll be complete shit.

But they both were gay in the original.

>Why is it suddenly a problem if he's white?
Because killing all criminals in USA equals niggers' genocide

the short reveal at the end of the teaser looked like practical effects rather than CGI so hopefully they find some way around having some fully CGI abomination walking around in broad daylight like the japs did
these people have a one track mind

DAY VERSUS NIGHT

LIGHT VERSUS NIGG- DARK

Light did not give a fuck about that. Cold-blooded. Him killing Penbar's Fiance was the height of the show.

i kinda like it, i mean the japs version of Ryuk. it wasnt scary but looked ok. on the other hand i expect the american Ryuk to be shitty and cheap

Oh boy this is going to be a movie about a black hero defeating ebil racist whitie isn't it

>Why is it suddenly a problem if he's white?
Killing criminals in america means he's going to kill a lot of blacks. Like, a lot.

Yes. And also there's apparently a romance plot, so it's also about how power of love and feminism conquers whities evil racist genocidial tendencies.

Real duds know that Light wins so if they don't change the plot white guy wins.

>they don't change the plot white guy wins
>they don't change
>they
>(((they)))
oh you poor bastard

People disliked both.

and both will flop

I got sick of death note less than halfway through the manga, and was never a huge Ghost in the Shell fan, but more than any whitewashing/whatever issue I just don't generally want to see live action adaptations of anime in the first place

I'm kind of curious about Willem Dafoe Ryuk though

Death Note is a dumb concept anyway...Light got caught by being too insular in his killings...spread that shit out.

thats the thing, we dont know.

Death Note is going to be a series about a white boi sitting in his room because he doesn't get sum from da wymen, so he kills of the superior bbc wearers.

>Death Note is a dumb concept anyway
The premise great though
>going to be a series
It's a movie

If he just didn't spass out and needlessly kill the fake L in the first place there wouldn't really have been a story, but it still never really made sense to me that he did it in the first place. The FBI guy and his wife also kind of annoyed me as his plans were kind of shit for that. He really had every advantage in staying hidden in the first place, but it still felt like he had a shit ton of plot armor

>But the actors are shit god damn.
Why do you say that? They don't look the part, but that's got nothing to do with their acting.

Because the Major is a consciousness in a robot body, it literally does not matter what her shell looks like.
The Major could be played by Idris Elba and I'd still be okay with the casting.
The problem with ScarJo's casting is that she's a shit actress, and live-action movies of anything other than books is an excercise in futility and will be the worst shit imaginable every single time.

>ayoo Light-boi

Watch Misa-Misa turn the other cheek from getting L's BBC

The whole show has a cockload of logical retardations and silly plots that require exact happening from a numerous amount of factors or else all will go to shit. I don't remember exactly which they were, but I do remember when I last watched it, I kept thinking how these actions and logical presumptions are simply ridiculous.

>The Major could be played by Idris Elba

Hello james bond cuck

Let's be honest BBC is superior

>literally missing the point

You can almost overlook it if you can just accept that the Japanese police are retarded and spilling their apple juice on everything, but even then I just found the manga to be really frustrating to read for the same reasons you're talking about

>Turk and JD

what underlying flaw is `Olive' talking about
cant this bitch use her words?

gooks killing gooks is a-ok
whities killing prisoners who are mostly niggers is genocide and also racism and also naughty

too scared to even admit it
i'm sure light killed a fair amount of blacks in the original series but it was never really the focus of the story it was always just kind of going on in the background