If you like the XFL you're a racist, period!

You have all been warned.

Quality race baiting post, you must be a kike

Based Alejandro

How so?

how do people think like this? What has donald trump done that was so racist anyways? deport illegal immigrants? Literally every first world country does this.

Cheap attempt to score a win. The XFL is guaranteed to fail and if they brand it as racist they can say the racists lost.

Its racist to dislike criminals.

I like watching Fast and Furious movies and have been to Supercross events, am I a racist?

no, but transphobic!

The left and the Dems' strategy is to paint all opposition as several "ists" and themselves as paragons for equality, justice and whatnot. It's not working that well, but that doesn't stop them from doubling down.

its literally racist to think were all the same

They're also making it cool to be racist which it should be, especially when you're on the superior team.

but I like trains as well not just cars and bikes I take the train every day

Love it when whitey tries defending their pet orange. Newsflash dumbass, drumpf is the most divisive politician the country has ever had and has attacked literally every minority group at some point or another. Hope you enjoy watching president Warren getting sworn in here in a few years :)

TAKE THIS BACK RIGHT NOW

Nice bait. Did you wrote it yourself?

Try harder faggot.

>especially when you're on the superior team.
china?

Nah, George Wallace probably still is. The difference is that Americans were apparently less racist in the 60s and didn't vote for his ass.

?
Just like I said idiot drumpf addict who has to defend king orange
How can this sub Be so rampantly homophobic? There’s even a LGBT sub that has excellent discussion.

>Alejandro Danois

why are all these journalists still mad about trump though, if anything his presence in the white house proved the president of the USA has no relevancy and that everything is being controlled by companies and the CIA
prove me wrong faggots the little shit can't even nuke north korea unless his CIA overlords let him

Willl you all just shut the fuck up? You’re arguing over opinions and feelings, you sound like fucking females, there’s nothing in this discussion that’s factual so why the fuck are you debating like any of you are going to agree anyways? Fucking retards come to this site to try and boost their egos by typing angry at a bunch of shitty bait threads, yeah try and win debates about theoretical race baiting bullshit because that’ll help with the fucking depression and low confidence. Fuck off you faggot cucks! No one gives a shit about your politics

>lgbt

Bush was just as controversial but he could use 9/11 to deflect abuse from the left.

Never been to America but have followed the politics as I have an interest in the cold war and all Republican presidents are portrayed as idiots by mainstream media. BBC practially choke on obamas BBC and Bill Clinton dindu nuffin wrong. I'm not sure why theyre feeding us this narrative desu, I cant even vote in yous guys election. Quality banter from trump always though, the right guy won as far as I'm concerned.

Yea we're totally the ones arguing about our feelings. How about you put the cock back in your mouth and let the big boys talk.

bush jr was the best president the USA has had since the 19th century

clinton was a cunt who attacked the best european country and his shrill whore backstabbing wife losing is justice

get a load of this hate filled bigot