Hey you! Why aren't you watching the COPENHAGEN DERBY RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!

Hey you! Why aren't you watching the COPENHAGEN DERBY RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_12YAR37zMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/bundes/?

Brondby shall win it

>watching danish football

>two bad guys

No thanks

>chimp out trust fund neets vs chimp out alcoholic neets

gee, let's see whos stadium gets destroyed the most

tibbling looks like he is leading a hardcore raiding guild in his spare time

is brondby the liverpool of danmark?

AGF is the Liverpool of Denmark

>i play an undead rogue

There are better derbies on today.

Well well well

I'm still in bed and Danish football doesn't make it to television here.

Reminder that Leonardo Jardim cucked Olympiakos president

Rate Zeka

are you the PAO holy trinity fanboy who suddenly vanished together with his beloved team?

Because I despise everything about your league and long for the day that it enters insolvency

I'd like to go to a Greek derby. How would I go around getting tickets? For a neutral/family zone

I would like to get them a bit in advance since I don't want to buy plane tickets before game tickets

>Greek derby
>family zone
lel

give acestream

>hurr durr we only have hooligans

Unless the home team wins in a way that doesn't humiliate the opponent, there's bound to be some activity in or around the stadium.

it's pretty easy in all honesty, just go to the club's website and book one

even though it's a derby, most stadiums don't fill up completely, so you could easily get even a few days before the match

aek plays in the 70k capacity olympic stadium so it's never full

panathinaikos is shit so even their less than 20k stadium won't be filled up

olympiacos which has 30k will still have about 1-2k free seats

paok will probably be the only completely sold out one if you wanna book in advance

>there are fanatics of both sides who hate eachother

Yes, I know what a derby is lad. That's the reason I want to go. But don't try to tell me that there aren't 3 zones: one for the fanatics of the home team, one for the fanatics of the away team and the more neutral/family minded zone with not hardcore fans. Which is what I'm asking for

Thanks la'. I guess it will depend on the dates of when the matches are.

Which would you recommend? For a prolonged weekend in/around the city including a match with good atmosphere. Not necessarily good football but I'd like to experience the good atmosphere your teams seem to have in derbies.

Do not bully a european champion

jaakkola is going to copenhagen, is he any good?

No FCK players are any good.

meant joronen

in my sporting bias i would say to come watch the aek-paok derby

but if i have to say which game will be the most passionate and atmospheric the i'd say paok-olympiakos is the best choice, since they're currently the best teams and also fighting for the championship, plus thessaloniki is closer to you than athens

*it's paok-aek actually, my bad

>most passionate and atmospheric
>not PAO-Oly
literally what

Actually im just a Greek NT fan oping to get some recogition for a few players who do not deserve the shiet the team is under right now.

pao-oly is traditionally the best as it is "the derby of the eternal enemies" but pao is shit now so the match will be literally 6-0 for olympiako

in terms of this season paok-oly will be a much better match, plus paok fans are literal neanderthals and will probably turn their stadium into a ring of fire as always

youtube.com/watch?v=_12YAR37zMg

Thanks, I will look for possible matches the coming spring. Will keep this in mind

pao won olypmiakos 1-0 at home. they re called derbys for a reason. Olympiakos has never won Pao twice in the championship in the same year the last 3-4 years that Pao has become shitte.
You re probably some aek paok fanboy who wants to believe their own team's derbies are better. Not even close mate. Not even close

Where are the Olympiakos fans seated in this vid?

I believe they aren't

Nowhere, there are no away fans in greek derbies.

>away fans
not in greece m8, too dangerous, there haven't been away fans in greece for 20 years (in the derbies at least

i'm an aek fan, and i'm not denying that oly-pao isn't by far the best atmosphere and rivalry in the league, i'm just saying that for a neutral fan, paok-oly will probably be more exciting than oly-pao will be, for this season at least

I think they often ban away supporters in Greece so there probably are none.

this season true, aek-paok-oly are the derbies by definition.

Reminder than Panathinaikos won against Olympiakos and AEK had to score in the 95th minute to get a draw. No matter how shit they are, a derby is still a derby and the shitty kids that Panathinaikos fields will still want to win it.

the kids r not shitty. they re not experienced. having the lust for recognition is sometimes a good drive for the players.