Yfw a football match between the fourth and fifth best teams in Europe's second best league will at least double the...

>yfw a football match between the fourth and fifth best teams in Europe's second best league will at least double the global ratings of the Super Bowl

>mfw an amerimutt tries to talk to me about handegg

>the fourth and fifth best teams in Europe's second best league
But both Madrid and Villarreal played yesterday

>Some impoverished Congolese who digs for gold for 12 hrs a day in a dark, cramped, laughibly dangerous mine for sustenance money and watches on the village tv set-up on a 20yo plastic lawn chair counts the same as a big wealthy American treating it like a holiday

>big American

Yes, you are all very fat.

>his sports are treated like a holiday rather than an actual event

Reminder 18% of Americans say they watch the super bowl for the adverts.

They literally watch sports just so they can enjoy being sold stuff by corporations

Thats how cucked Americans are by big businesses

And nobody watched it

the only realistic bit of your post was "big american"

What are women?

I never understood this. How can you watch a sporting event for the ADVERTISEMENTS? Everyone I know, for any sport, just watches an analysis or highlights during extended breaks, and even then the main focus is obviously the game being played

>fourth and fifth best teams in Europe's second best league
but cardiff and fulham played yesterday

What are women?

Imagine having a 45 minute halftime in your biggest game of the year. What's fucking joke

The ads are filled with reddit humor

They've spent years subtly propagating the idea that adverts are actually entertainment and exciting, super bowl adverts are a big deal in america.

If you dont watch and enjoy the advertisements you're an evil communist who hates america and soldiers

the halftime is the most important part tho

hardly anyone watches the game, shits boring as fuck

this
>15 impoverished yurosemens huddled around village CRT watching irrelevant game praying power doesn't cut out due to ongoing ethnic cleansing civil war
>big sexy American family watching globally impactful game dining on a feast for kings interspersed with hilarious and witty ads and a halftime concert of current music superstars

gee I wonder what I'd rather be

because of the completely superficial lives they lead in corporatacrocy america
>amerimutt husband goes insane and goes on a shooting spree at a concert
>children shoot up their schools
>wife finds a big black bull to fill her up with the next generation of mutts

mfw the BBC shows the owl with 0 (Zero) advertisements

>American family watching globally impactful game
>globally impactful game
i thought americans didnt care about football

Up early to mow some lawns today, Jose?

>6 schools shootings this year alone

???
it's literally a national holiday here

joke
your head

I'd sit and argue with you guys but I'm on my way to brunch in the city with my wife and her lesbian friends before 6 hours of pregame drinking and the Eagles first Owl, enjoy your Sunday.

your only insult is that i work harder than you
white people deserve to die out

it's even worse 2bh
really makes you realise how painfully slow the sport is when BBC have to desperately fill time while burgers are being sold prescription drugs and fast food

>tfw no iron mike carlson on punditry

>t. someone fantasizing about and exponentially more likely to do all three than the normal American he's projecting against

>burgers are being sold prescription drugs
Incredible how drug companies there are just able to advertise and sell straight to people.

>proud to work underclass jobs the last five generations of his family also did
kek at the eternal spic

go eat jamal's cum out of your wife, she'll appreciate it

you're a big guy

what we actually get to see during the burgers' scheduled advert breaks?
I've 'watched' it twice, but I was too drunk to remember who won and what happened during the game

>Incredible how drug companies there are just able to advertise and sell straight to people.

Seems you don't understand the superior concept of freedums, pal.

They can't sell straight to people but all the commercials straight up say to ask your doctor for a prescription

I really can't imagine a normal person over 18 writing this post.

You wanna see it?

reminder that La Creatura is functionally retarded

Same goes for this one

there's a few good games today
liverpool v spurs
atleti v valencia
monaco v lyon

didn't see any good serie a matches
am i missing something?

real psg next will have 5 times more viewers than super owl

yeah, theres the barcelona derby aswell

Super Bowl Sunday yurop years are my favorite of the year. Please continue with these threads.

why would 250 million people watch liverpool vs spurs?

nice

Soccer is gay and easy to follow sport unlike football, hence, lower ratings. Sucks that Football is not a global sport.

Only reason I watched soccer once was to pound some pussy afterwards during my stay at the summer camp. Fell asleep halfway trough, but woke up around the time that shiet ended and did the deed.