And I was all like, "Fuck you, you fucking kid, I don't give a fuck about how you fucking feel you fucking kid"

>and I was all like, "Fuck you, you fucking kid, I don't give a fuck about how you fucking feel you fucking kid"
>I'm kidding of course
>I wouldn't ever actually talk to some fucking kid, I fucking hate kids
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vlsk4L2-ruU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's gonna end up harming children, isn't he?

2017 was shit and that black dude was also shit.

Will there ever exist good stand-up?
Worst kind of comedy.

agreed, both are utter crap. I watched Jim Norton last night on Netflix and that one wasn't bad.

>Will there ever exist good stand-up?

>random fat American
How the fuck am I supposed to know who that is? And no. I'm not going to bother with reverse image search for someone that ugly.

>random fat American

i dont really see his comedy being appealing to the brainlet demographic of Sup Forums

>aren't those people who don't believe in liberal ideas totally stupid
>take this strawman for example, isn't he stupid?
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAH

>Bill Maher going "HOW COME EVERYONE IS EITHER A FULL OUT SJW OR A NAZI THAT'S FUCKING SILLY XDDD"

LITTLE

his comedy appeals to the pseud demographic of Sup Forums and reddit

>I'm telling a joke
>Actually I'm not, I'm ironically subverting it
>Life is shit
Wow, 10/10 comedy

clearly not, look at all these butthurt alt-right punks that came out of the walls as soon as someone mentioned him

pear cider

alt rightests will cry about anything, point still stands stewart lee is for pseuds

>WHEN I SAY "KILL", YOU SAY "WHITES"
>KILL
[audience] WHITES
>KILL
[audience] WHITES
>KILL
[audience] WHITES
>KILL
[audience] WHITES
>KILL
[audience] WHITES
>KILL
[audience] WHITES

He already talked about his daughter spreading open her vagina on one of the most widely-received stand-up specials ever. His children are spiritually doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vlsk4L2-ruU

these Netflix specials are trash. Watching the second """"""""""""""""""Chappelle""""""""""""""""""""" one now. Probably wont bother with CucK's.

Its like I'm watching TBBT with these atrocious laugh tracks.

I could say its not synced properly, but its just blatantly layered over the main audio.

Netflix is officially where you go to end your suffering.

Joe Rogan's wasnt bad, but his stand ups seem to start strong and teeter out with a decent/to good closer.

I really can't tell if this is sarcasm, or if someone is trying this hard to fit in.

NOW I SEE
all those anti LCK threads are made by alt-right white *boys* from Sup Forums

Friendly reminder there are a couple of Bill Hick's ones on Netflix. Watch Sane Man for a reminder of what comedians were like before PC culture.

is this the birth of a retarded new pasta?

>that black dude was also shit

don't pretend that you don't know his name

torrent when?

I miss George Carlin.
He was edgy as hell, but atleast he was funny.

I'm awful at names and didn't bother to google it.

friendly reminder that Bill Hicks isn't funny

It's times like this that I genuinely miss Bill Hicks.

>There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

Nah

used to love this guy, couldn't get past the first abortion part.

>writes 1000 word piece in the guardian about how 'punching up' is the only appropriate and funny for of comedy
>shits on UKIPers who are statistically the most economically disadvantaged in society at every turn

Really lights my stove

Me too. He was middle of the road though, so he might have ended up as a sjw. Or he might have said fuck it and fuck you and continued to be in the middle. He doesn't care for christians, but hates what eventually became virtue signaling.