Superb owl score prediction thread

>pats 27 eagles 10
end of the run of exciting owls. blowout from the start

eagles 31
pats 17

if foles can put 38 on the nfl's top defense in a championship game, how can NE stop him? foles is locked in. the whole eagles team is locked in.

brady will have success with short passing game but moving the ball will be difficult because the eagles will not allow significant yards after catch.

the game will be 28-10 heading into the 4th quarter. no 4th quarter heroics for brady this time.

Pats 42-38 Eagles

28-10 Pats victory

Pats 31
Eagles 20

same fag, different proxy

*blocks your path*

Same fag, same IP

jew win

This OWl will be thighter than last years, i dont think any team will score above 20.

And i can actually see Pats losing this one, Eagles have a more balanced team than the Atlanta Chokers.

I predict Eagles win by 3.

>All these idiots thinking the iggles have a chance to win

Are you niggers high?
IT'S THE FUCKING PATRIOTS
The Eagles are born losers they can't ever feel good about themselves
Finally, we already did this in 2005,we know how this fairytale ends for the iggles

eagles 42
pats 3
and the field goal will be in garbage time

Pats by more than a TD

Also pic related
The Patriots even have the refs on their side. How can the iggles compete?!

What is the best city in the United States, for someone who hates the NFL and hates football, and wants to avoid all the shit from the super bowl?

Stay the fuck out

ultimate score

pats 31
eagles 17

We all know this will be the result.

>the run of exciting owls
50 was a snoozefest. I very much enjoyed Cam being molested by Vonnie B'Vsean Miller all game long, but all in all it was a pretty average game of football

Dallas

>this absolute state of delusion

iggle fgts are a cute

>Vonnie B'Vsean Miller
oh haha what a funny name you made u-

I have a weird feeling about the Eagles, something feels off this year. I think they win.

Where is that fat neckbeard shitposting meme when I need it. Eagles lose by two, pats will have shut them down 4 drives in a row in two separate quarters.

now go look uop Deion Sanders' middle name and try not to injure your face facepalming

gronk is literally impossible to stop. eagles are fucked

Something does feel off this year. The Patriots don't seem to have that same focus and great intangibles they always do. We saw Bill at the game on Thursday, and Brady already has his MVP acceptance speech prepared, and he's bragging in his new documentary...Its just different. I've never seen this Pats team seem so confident before, as if they have it in the bag.

>Lol delusional iggles fags thinking they'll beat the Falcons
>Lol delusional iggles fags thinking they'll beat the Vikings
>...lol d-delusional iggles f-fags....thinking they'll beat the p-patriots...

Detroit

Yeah, the last one is not like the others.

Pats 28
Eagles 24
Expect another comeback win

Pats 147 Eagles 3 (conservative estimate).

Don't come over here pancho

Unless you can offer me a good rate on mowing my lawn, I think Paco is overcharging me, he wants a whole $5 a week to do my gardening, fucking outrage I tell ya

this. the pats are a frickin force of nature on the field when gronk and brady are out there the eagles might as well be playing against a hurricane or an earthquake

I reckon based pats will win and basically they're get a small lead in the last quarter then just run away with it and win by like 20

Eagles 38
Pats 27
Cap it

I'd rather watch the puppy bowl.

>Tfw the Rams will never get to the superbowl in my lifetime

pats eagles 0
refs 43

pats 28
eagles 34

>eagles have been riding a high on home turf
>pretending like any win at home is similar to playing in the super bowl against the Patriots

I assume you mean 'to another Superbowl' in your lifetime

Its going to be
Eagles: 28
Pats: 27
Pats will receive the halftime kickoff and score, making it 21-14. Eagles will score a touchdown towards the end of the 3rd to make it a 21-21 going into the 4th. Eagles' defense will stop the Pats on their next possession for a FG making it 24-21. Riding off the defensive momentum, Foles will lead the Eagles to a touchdown drive, making it 28-24. Eagles' defense will again stop Brady short of the touchdown but still in FG range making it 28-27. Eagles get the ball but fail to work with it, punting it away. Eagles' defense steps up and stops Brady's last drive bring home their first Owl.
CAP THIS.

that sounds like a good game to watch, I'd be down for that happening

Yeah, that.

My prediction lowest rated owl ever.

Eafles 2

I am basing this off of how well the Eagles offense has done this season against a good defense. Though we also got to face the fact that Brady can pick apart a team's defense at any moment, thus which is why I say they still drive it down the field for the two FGs.

>Lill
what did the americans mean by this?

You're crazy, eagles pats is pure hype

If it feels close, bet on the team with intangibles. I haven’t seen a compelling argument as to why either team could blow out the other.

It is going to be a close one friendo. Both teams are really good and will not let the other get the edge over them for a second.

He meant games involving the pats
Eagles cover and lose. 4.5 is too much to give the Eagles though.

dubs and my boxes hit

lol mfw when the iggles shut down gonk

35-17 pats
iggles fans will hang themselves hopefully

>I have a weird feeling about the Eagles, something feels off this year. I think they win.
>I have a weird feeling about the Vikings, something feels off this year. I think they win.
>I have a weird feeling about the Jags, something feels off this year. I think they win.
>I have a weird feeling about the Saints, something feels off this year. I think they win.
>I have a weird feeling about the Falcons, something feels off this year. I think they win.