So is it actually a real thing? or did they just make it up? i can't find solid proof of the sauce ever existing...

so is it actually a real thing? or did they just make it up? i can't find solid proof of the sauce ever existing... was it an april fools joke?

this commercial might aswell have been directed by dan harmon:

youtu.be/mGRDCRuPklc

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/142624/the-mcdonalds-mcnuggets-sauce-tier-
vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mcd's used to do promotional shit all the time so most likely. I don't remember a specific sauce but they used to go full hog for movies. The early 90s jurassic park cups were amazing, they even had dinosaur toppers.

>no proof
>commercial

DON'T WORRY, FRIEND. IT WAS REAL! FURTHERMORE YOU CAN WRITE TO MCDONALD'S TO BRING IT BACK AND THEN TRY SOME!

The rodeo burger they made for Small Soldiers with barbeque sauce and onion rings on top of a burger is still my favorite promotional food of all time, fucking burger king.

Yum! I hope they bring that sauce back at my nearest McDonalds!

OP here

also in the live action adaptation, should scarlett johansson play mulan?

Honestly, that commercial seems a little too self aware.

>The epic adventure about this kewl girl

The only mention of McDonald's Schezuan sauce before the episode aired was in a reply to this post:

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/142624/the-mcdonalds-mcnuggets-sauce-tier-

The packets for sale on Ebay are probably fakes, and the recipe that one redditor made up is bullshit.

Dan Harmon/Justin Roiland just pulled off one of the biggest April Fools ever to be pulled.

Yes and they should have her eating a shitload of Szechwan sauce so us real smart Rick and Morty fans will get the joke but everyone else will not.

20 pieces for $3.29 with szechuan sauce.

damn i was alive in 1998 how did i miss this shit?

just noticed however that the commercial was apparently uploaded seven years ago... not that you couldn't hack that...

30 nuggies for 3$

fug

You were probably 8 or something.

I thought it was for Wild Wild West? Regardless, they still serve it but it's not nearly as big as it used to be.

Anyone actually know if they're bringing the sauce back? genuinely curious

i would be more surprised if it wasn't on youtube. everything is on youtube, it's crazy.

try again bro. i was 14.

Dan Harmon has an army of autists at his command

Ok, bro, I'll try again. Were you 7?

I want reddit to go

stupid clickbait articles.

mcdonalds saying "never say never" is not "listening to fans"

why is your youtube giving me loads of horse videos in up next ?

yes asians can't play asian character, i wanna be seeing white with more white but the mongols should be black or brown

i literally told you the answer and you still got it wrong. pretty sad desu.

they would be idiots not to capitalize on manchild "nostalgia" aka i never actually had it but this belching cartoon told me it's good so i'll cosplay as him and buy all of the sauce they have in stock when it's inevitably re-released

screencap this

You probably looked up MLP or mlpol stuff before and the internet saw that.

more likely they already planned to rerelease it to coincide with the mulan release but decided to move that ahead of schedule to coincide with this instead.

>New Mulan movie coming out soon
>Rick and Morty pushing to bring the sauce back

Really gets the old ticker going

i'm already planning to stockpile the sauce when it's re-released so i can sell it on ebay for hundreds of dollars 10 years later.

Because you forgot to go into incognito last time you jacked off

yeah we get it

only capeshit, star wars, BANE shit and the occasional BLACKED thread that hits bump limit and gets archived are allowed on this board

>wanting to see actual gooks in your movies
Then go back to Korea, Chang.

haha nice 'bro'
you're 32-33 kys senpai

What's up? Disney making a live action Mulan now?

That could actually be good, if they don't neuter the battle between the Huns and Chinese completely.

you first 'senpai'

Maybe, maybe not. Since they've been doing things like selling mac sauce by itself or releasing a straw created by defense engineers, I could see it happening.

Plus what said, R&M zealots wouldn't have a problem making enough noise for it to be considered.

>Cool girl who saves China
What did he mean by this?

if you adjust for inflation mcnuggets are basically the same price as they were 30 years ago

Daily reminder that GCHQ literally worked on hacking shit like that for psyops like this.

i buy that shit every week after i hit up the bar with uni friends

they still have it user, i got one on monday

Nevar forget

szechuan

vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL

Yes, he made a fake commercial like 7 years in advance for a joke in a cartoon.

So this is how cancer sounds like.

Really fumbled my bumbles

Why are there like 8 fucking threads about this show every day now?
Hasn't it been on for like 4 years?

God is dying, and the Sup Forumsfags are feelin' it

Who here /szewaun/?

Oh, so this multi-thread spergout is what /leftypol/ got up to while left in purgatory with the furries and horsefuckers. Well that explains things.

>bringing the sauce back
of course they will "bring it back" and it will sell like hot cakes. the best promotion you can have is the one that people make themselves

>Literally just Corn syrup & spice

fucking plebs

>tendies
just 20 more GBP...

That' just schwifty!

This shit may as well be "CAKE IS A LIE XD" all over again

Because you watch that type of stuff in your spare time and have such cookies saved in yor browser than YouTube is using to recommend you videos. The real question is why do you have those cookies?

> your youtube
you don't know how things work, do you

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

>so is it actually a real thing? or did they just make it up? i can't find solid proof of the sauce ever existing... was it an april fools joke?

Have you tried not being underage, you stupid faggot.

It's funny because McDonald's could never get away with doing a promotion like that ever again without some thin skinned faggots on the internet screaming about RACISM and CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

Someone should just drop a nuke on California man, for real.

well yeah, i was 8 at that time, that's true, also i'm not sure if they served it in my country... is there a problem with that?

so do you have proof now or are you just being a massive fagglet?

in case you ever tasted it, was it actually that good?

any other "i used to play atari and eat mcnuggets and now i'm a balding basement dwelling faggot" wisedom you'd like to share?

This is an amazing marketing campaign.

also sage.

sage goes in all fields

>fanbase consists of teens (and manchilds)
>everyone acts like they remember the sauce and it was awesome
>1998

REDDIT

>rodeo burger to promote Small Soldiers
I don't understand.

this.

would be a great plot twist if they brought it back and it tasted like shit

desu i dont remember the szechuan sauce; but I remember when mcdonald's used to sell fajitas and pizza.

those were amazing

What did it even taste like?

>flips channel
>"Hey I'm, I'm Gongboy and I'm here on a Scechuan quest just banging my gong trying to get that Scechuan sezwan ... tasty sauce hooboy"
>bang bang bang
>"GIVE ME THAT SCEZHUAN SAUCE"
>bang bang bang
>"GIVE ME THAT SAUCE"
>"Y-you better hurry or I might not ever stop!"
>bang bang bang

>"A-alright -burp- I've had enough Morty, new channel"
>"W-wait hold on a second Rick"

>bang bang bang "-SAUCE"
>"Yeah okay change it"

like milk and salty coins

like any cheap asian sauce you can find in a supermarket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there anything more cash efficient to eat than McDonalds Chicken McNuggets?

like reddit

exactly! i'm telling you harmon made it.

good thread to say that MULAN SUCKS

seriously look at that cheap animation without any details. Jesus its bad for disney film, you could think you are watching saturday morning cartoon episode from spain but its actually big budget full movie

MC NUGGA

Can someone explain this meme to me?

OP here. Has anyone in this thread ever had the sauce?

Rick and Morty is Kino, and we can shibboleth the newfags apart by telling those who think it's Kino, those who think it's Reddit, and those that recognize appealing to Reddit is what makes it truly Kino

oh man you fucking cracked the code you brain geniouse, it was a FALSE FLAG!!!!

How did she know?

It's weird how blatant the memes are in this show. The butt in the cup was funny, but it was painfully obvious they wanted the sauce to be their X D meme for the premiere. I don't even know why. Was Dan doing it to hype the sauce for its return? Was this genius promotion to an audience that might not watch live action Mulan?

It's really no more blatant than any other "le quirky" gag. Only difference is we have a legitimate intuition for this sort of bullshit now.

They're obvoiusly getting paid for this, you retards.

>Mcdonalds spending money to bring back something they dont charge for
lol no

That wouldn't be a plot twist. It would be expected.

Rick and Morty shilled a sauce and Redditors fell for it and want the sauce to come back so the joke is mocking them.

>everyone will just take the sauce
>no one will look at anything other than sauce
>mcdonalds will not release rick and memey toys
this is how stupid you are