Why aren't you a professional athlete, Sup Forums?

Well, what's stopping you?

shit tier genetics
>manlet
>uncoordinated
>below average intelligence
don't fall for the interracial meme, lads. being a mutt is hell. i curse my father every day for fucking a nigress.

was never motivated, so i quit football to focus on school.

My knees hurt

professional shitposter doesn't count? I put college on hold for this dream. Don't tell me it was all for nothing.

I'm gonna go with the shitty excuse of >muh parents, the reality is that they never motivated me to like anything when I was young.
I actually started liking and playing/experimenting sports at around 21 when I moved out
I believe I have good genetics but I can't get to the level of a guy that started playing at 7 or even earlier, not to mention all the different things that come into play as you become older (mostly mental stuff, like anxiety or panicking). It may seem that I'm exagerating but when you are younger you don't care about making a fool out of you and you just do whatever and you learn while playing and it's ok to be bad. Being a late bloomer does not exist, it's just a conformist way of thinking. Athletes are made from the cradle and no one can deny it. Genetics only play a small role in all this.

I really believe I have the desire and I am competitive enough to have made it, but I was denied.

General Laziness, and being made to play Rugby and do cross country running at high school despite having really bad asthma, made me resent doing any sports, even the ones I was good at

i was on track for it until my knee exploded

jack off many times on prime lucy pinder.

driving a car isn't an athletic endeavor, even if you do it on a track, even if you ride a bike on the isle of mann.

Tom Brady didn't start playing American Football until he was 18, and he became the GOAT

Maravilla Martinez didn't start boxing until he was 25, and he became world champion

The so-called "white privilege" which does not exist. In America, niggers are selected simply because they are niggers. The same reason that niggers are hired for jobs simply for being niggers.

Too old now.
Played aussie rules semi professionally until my knees gave out.

>Tom Brady didnt start playing American Football until he was 18

>big hands. great balance. catch like Air Bud.
>HS coaches want me on the football team.
>older players want me on the football team.
>parents refuse to let me join the football team.

i could be in the nfl.
or i could be in a wheelchair.
or somewhere in between.
but i will never know.

Millions of dollars for literal brain damage? Fuck that. You have to be an idiot to make that sort of trade. Oh no, you might miss out on coke and hookers in your 20s and early 30s. Oh no, you might be able to actually enjoy the majority of your life with a functioning brain.

Trust me, you lucked out.

yeah also maravilla martinez (argentinean boxer) started boxing in his early twienties. Also his grandfather was a boxer so yeah that guy's pretty stupid

you don't need intelligence in sports

mom? is that you?

im lazy

Was going to sign for a ride in F1 but they got rid of the grid girls so I declined.

HOCKEY

I'm trying out for my local USPL soccer team soon, which is considered semi-pro. Maybe I'll make it on.

IS THAT A MIGHTY FINE FAT CHRISTINA AGUILERA???

Oh, also, I was on track to be an Olympic wrestler, but I dislocated my knee my sophomore year of high school and it took me three years to get my legs back to ship-shape so I missed out on my scholarship opportunities.

the guy in OP's pic has all those 3 things and he makes tons of shekels

The sport that i want it's expensive as fuck to practice in a pro level.

Tore my ACL when some scouts were at my high school, and got some bitch pregnant while working at circle k

Stage III kidney disease
:')

Manlets make great racing drivers