If might is right why are you mad that Germany lost World War II?

If might is right why are you mad that Germany lost World War II?

"You" had a chance to unite against globalist jewry instead "you" war-profiteered like an absolute faggot and sided with ACTUAL commies.

Not even mad at you, only thing I feel is disdain.

But I thought "You" were the most powerful empire in the world though?

>dick waving as a cucknadian

Why?

You can take on the hordes once we're liberated.

Where the fuck are you backpedaling to, stupid leafposter? Watch out, you might fall out of the cuckshed and then BLM who rape your tight boypucci win.

>everybody gang up on 1 guy
>BIX NOOD MOFUCKA
>WEZ STRONG AS FUH NIGGA
>t. Tyrone

easy there ostrich cuck, as irrelevant as we are our population and economy is still 4x yours. our armed forces are actually more capable than yours. keep your quivering lip shut or you'll get LEAFED

No empire has ever been more powerful then tho whole rest of the world combined.

Of all the participating countries in the european stage of WWII, which could've even survived and put up a good fight against all the other ones combined.

Nazi empire. That's it.

>le germany against the world meme
germany had lots of allies. more than a million soldiers of germany's allies invaded the USSR along with them in 1941

What are you gonna do, ask America REAL HARD to give you a ride to Europe so you can come fight us?

Or try to cross the ocean in your rust-buckets and get captured by Somalian pirates, because it'd be racist not to?

what's funny is you don't even get to have a navy. lmao, we could literally send our armies on commercial cruise ships and you wouldn't be able to intercept them.

>lots of allies
>like the gigantic Romania, Hungary and Estonia!

>against guys of the same size, like Russia, USA and Great Britain!

Nazi Germany's only worthy allies were the Latvians, Lithuanians, Japanese, Finnish and Estonians (so with the exception of Japan, microstates). The rest were garbage (lul Italy)

What's funny is that you're some zit-ridden chink who hasn't even served in the army.

Technically if they capture us we win, so it's GG either way.

>germany s worthy allies
>japan
japan is the reason why germany went to war with the USA and didnt really help hitler with anything
on the other hand,we supplied the wermarcht with most of its oil

so you're completely forgetting japan and again ignoring that european allies contributed over a million soldiers for barbarossa. you're also forgetting that the USSR and USA were also engaged against Japan, not solely Germany.

you're just making excuses at this point.

you're real mad about being the landlocked cuckshed of europe, eh? I almost feel bad about this but it's so rare to find someone from a country so much less relevant than canada who talks shit.

> I'll just call this guy mad so hopefully nobody notices I'm crying my eyes out

I've got a more interesting discussion in mind. How about you tell us all about that chink permavirgin life over in canada?

Or are you a Pajeet by any chance? It's always some cocky minority pretending they can war, so which one is it?

where the fuck is austria, closer to mudslime rape than me!

no because germans are cucks

slavs are the true masterrace

Your country is still on fire.

sorry but I guarantee I'm whiter than you. austria is a mongrel country and you probably have poo coloured eyes. I wouldn't bring race into this anymore because you're just going to get more angry over your inferiority.

>It's always some cocky minority pretending they can war

you're the one from a navy-less country of 4 million plebs who started touting his power, not me. all I did was explain that even canada could permanently fuck your shit in an instant.

> please don't bring race into this

Ah it's a "pale chink pretending to be white" episode, or some assblasted cockhole immigrant, truly one of my favourite people to shit on.

Are you going to regale us with your tales of turbovirginity or not?

he did mention japan

Leaf you are talking to a bunch of 13- 16 yr old kids who never leave their house.

And fatasize about hitler because they think maybe they would not be such pussy bitches if they got to join the extermination squads.

Dont know why you are talknig to these cucks.

brown eye mongrel confirmed. sorry, you're inferior

I'm not mad about it. Serves those fucking fascists right. Genociding entire peoples, the rape of Berlin was god's justice ennacted on those beasts, although communists are atheists.