Rogue One

>There are people on this board who think this is kino

I had a good time, in particular with the final battle to take down the gate and the Vader scenes.

CG dead actors are uncanny.

Yeah we are aware of the shills, still trying to figure out what to do with them

Fuck man I forgot about those scenes. Truly horrifying

>that scene where shes climbing a ladder or tower or whatever
>you can tell that she has a nice big ass
had to pause and have a quick wank to be quite honest

the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force the force is with me i'm one with the force

It was still miles better than The Farce Awakens

Only the last hour or so was kino, but my god, does it stand up to repeat viewings.

why didn't that guy use the force to walk back to safety, instead of standing there like an idiot just to get shot? and then his bodyguard shoots 4 people and dies, which is all he's done in the entire movie. what was the point of that character

>tfw level headed enough to know it would be autistic to shit talk it to friends and family that liked it so I just grin and bare it

He ran out of force points

couldn't finish, didn't care about the characters. got bored with it.

Last 20 minutes is great, Vader scene is incredible but the rest of the film is awful and just stupid like Forrest Whitaker as some robot, shame it's such a let down

>No deleted scenes on the Blu Ray
Why? We know how much they cut out and changed.

Hopefully it gets released on another version.

I am not at all interested in paying for this on Blu Ray since the features seem dull and there is no commentary

literally false, RO will age like fucking milk

>There are people on this board who unironically think any Star Wars movie is kino

It was kino if all you are expecting is a Star Wars movie. Instead Sup Forums goes into every movie these days expecting Citizen Kane and getting BTFO. Then they come to Sup Forums and vomit their autism all over the rest of us.

I think it's definitely flawed but still the best Star Wars movie since Jedi.

I liked it, but it wasn't anything special.

What do people expect from a Star Wars movie? They've always been mediocre.

it's bunny kino

the last half hour was great but man is there a lot of stupid shit to look past to get to that part

>forrest whittaker's awful character
>stupid blind monk who fights armored soldiers with a staff
>creepy wax doll tarkin (imagine the hubris of the filmmakers thinking they could actually get away with this)
>pacing is absolute garbage for first half as we skip back and forth between dozens of planets and characters
>weak, boring score by Giacchino

The Force Awakens will age just as bad or worse. It's a greatest hits collections filled with lesser imitations of sequences from better films, doesn't answer any questions about the years following ROTJ or establish much about the new universe, and the characters are legitimately terrible. People like it because it borrowed OT aesthetics and it was the first SW in a decade. Wait for the novelty to fully wear off.

>forrest whittaker's awful character
His character is good in-universe, but it was a shame he had so little development in RO.
>stupid blind monk who fights armored soldiers with a staff
Stormtrooper armor has always been meaningless. They get lightly hit by rocks and die immediately in Return of the Jedi
>dozens of planets
Jedha, Eadu, Yavin 4 and Scarif makes 4. Jedha and Yavin 4 are moons, actually, so only 2 planets.

nth for Krennic

it was a piece of shit, fucking dull as shit with several bad attempts at humor and a few le epik trilogy references.
the trailer was also misleading

it was a very boring movie with unmemorable characters, boring action set pieces and the only reason anyone thought it was good is because they're manchildren or literal children who thought the last 10 minutes was worth it for the rest of the shit movie

have you ever kissed a girl

Yep. And believe it or not I'm not a virgin either.

People who think RO is worse than TFA have to be fucking 12.

It's more kino than the cuck awakens. More pleasing to look at also.

Fucking 12?
RO is more Star Wars, Force Awakens is the young adult version of Star Wars..the fuck.

Because he couldn't use the Force, he was just Force sensitive. At best he had limited precognition to dodge shots fired at him the way a Jedi can block them with his lightsaber. It had more to do with the fact realized it was his end.

CGI Tarkin was fine. Leia looked ridiculous.

This guy was, in all seriousness, more annoying than Jar Jar.

>no one thinks its German

kys