Is your country hated on Sup Forums but in real life your country is loved or no one gives a shit about your country?

Is your country hated on Sup Forums but in real life your country is loved or no one gives a shit about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.de/countries-with-the-best-reputations-reptrak-index-2016-8?op=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only some spics with VPNs hate my country in Sup Forums for some reason.

In real life no one knows where is Brazil in the map, so I don't care.

Are you sure about that? I think brazil is maybe the most well known south american country of them all, among normies. But when I hear people talking about it it's either liveleak shit or asses being discussed.

loved on certain parts of Sup Forums.
Hated irl
And everyone gives a fuck about it

>hated on Sup Forums
yes
>loved in real live
Yes, except for Slavs.

Hated on both

hated here, hated irl

couldn't be more wrong of a post, I can assure you the regular french doesn't give two shits about russia

Seems like most people have no idea about my country or it's people. Like zero info. So they either like or hate it for wrong reasons. Especially Americans.

>loved in real live
>Yes
Dude...

majority of humans probably have an yearning feeling towards australia daily

Hated here. IRL no one either gives a shit or is interested, except for europeans. They legit hate us.

For everyone I meant as in International relationships not views of average countryman.
I too don't give a fuck about french people, doesn't stop our goverments to keep close eye on each other countries.

Hated on Sup Forums and a lot of places in real life I think. Especially areas with exposure to chav tourists

Spic with proxy, Argentinian or Chilean shithole because normalfags don't even know what the fuck is liveleak or we speak Portuguese

I like your culture but once I have seen what you guys do at Zakynthos I got very weary of Englishmen

>normalfag
>liveleak

I always thought the portugese spoke brazilian

The latter which is good.

I don't know where Russians get this victim complex from. In the UK at least, people see the Russian government as stupid and think your apparent weird craving for a strong leader is stupid, but people are interested in Russia and don't dislike Russian people as a whole. Russians have never done anything to the UK

Canadian posters are not well liked on Sup Forums anymore but in real life Canada is consistently the most well liked country.

surely there is a lesson to be learned from that

Yes I can't say I'm surprised, our lower classes can be quite bad. It can be baffling to Europeans that being noisy, getting too drunk and having fights is normal and essentially accepted behaviour here. As solace I hope you realise that not everyone who goes to Greece is like that, a lot of people genuinely like Greek culture and like the actual country, not just the sun and cheap booze

I've traveled quite a bit and europeans were always openly hostile. Everyone else was either neutral or interested, even americans. Stop bullshitting.

>cheap booze
It's considered cheap? Lmao.
I know not everyone is like this but the minorities always make a bad name for the whole.

In Sup Forums:

No one gives a shit

In real life:

No one gives a shit too

I'm ok with this

everyone loves me

>where Russians get this victim complex from
We don't have a victim complex. Many people believe that foreigners (Americans) hate us like Nazi Germans because they show Russians in movies as 56% faces behaving like half-animals. I just explained sasomething from my very personal experience.
>your apparent weird craving for a strong leader
Mine? Ours? Who's? Why does it concern anyone outside Russia?

What are you talking about? What do you mean openly hostile? Do you have examples of what people did that aren't related to your government? What would we even dislike you for?

People like Brazil as a meme country

not hated here nor irl, from what i see
sporadic butthurt posters are most likely caused by some gf who went erasmus in italy and got spaghett'ed

We are not hated or loved either in Sup Forums, people just don't give a shit. I literally can go to anywhere and no one will notice that I'm Brazilian, maybe in Portugal if I start to speak Portuguese. It's pretty cool.

Well I respect your personal experience but I can say that none of my friends think anything bad about Russian people apart from memes. Of there's going to be an issue it would be about your weird government. Also Russians sometimes come across as cold, like lots of eastern euros, but that's about it.

Regarding the strong leader thing, people are generally interstellar in your country and there are lots of documentaries about your political situation. Your style of government is very different to outs and it seems strange to us because your government had a lot of popular support for things we see as stupid

>4 chan
Sopa
>Real Life
muh football

>Hated on Sup Forums
Yes
Also hated on real life
Yes
Such is the life of the masterrace

>Real life
Muh malvinas
>Sup Forums
Muh malvinas + Argentina es blanco
Pretty boring desu

>What do you mean openly hostile? Do you have examples of what people did that aren't related to your government?
It ranged from simply the look of displeasure on their faces once they learned that I'm russian, to being rude and using insults. I've never been to Europe, but that's how europeans I met in other countries acted towards me, without a single exception. And why would you even care about our government?
>What would we even dislike you for?
You tell me. The way I understood it, you simply dislike the fact that I exist. Because of my experiences I'm trying not to interact with europeans abroad, or just don't mention the fact that I'm from Russia.

People like Italy

A pint of beer in london is the equivalent of 6 euros, so definitely yes

>muh football

>Russians sometimes come across as cold, like lots of eastern euros
Funny. Russians have an image of warm comfy people to ourselves but we see Northern Europeans and Germans as cold and emotionless. Although people from the North are as cold or so they say.
>your government had a lot of popular support for things we see as stupid
For example?

Can't we all just get along?

The thought that people would be rude to you because you're Russian is really baffling. If Brits were making fun of you I can 100% guarantee that it was just banter (which is a real thing). And people only hear about Russia nowadays because of what your government does really, so it's a talking point

We are getting along, at least in this thread.

a lot of people like putin tho, he's like the cool thug guy at school you dont wanna mess with
just because some countries hate you doesnt mean everyone does

He thinks americans represents the human race, but they're not even human

The coldness must just be cultural differences. For example it's very common to smile at strangers here and to playfully tease people, which is not done in eastern Europe and it makes us uncomfortable. I felt this a lot in Poland. And with the government, we basically see Putin as a cold war strongman who doesn't need to take the 'hard' approach all the time. Russians want Russia to be strong, which is fine, but it seems like you want to go back to the bad old days of having guns pointed at everyone, which we don't want

>no one gives a shit
this on both situations.

Seems that smiling a lot is seen as being two-faced/fake in E. Europe.

I think white countries and Japan/South Korea are loved, south american countries like Brazil or Argentina or Chile, people don't love or hate, just don't care and the rest of brown, yellow and black countries are hated, probably because immigrants.

That's what I've learned from Sup Forums

>Is your country hated on Sup Forums but in real life your country is loved
this

>The thought that people would be rude to you because you're Russian is really baffling.
And yet it's how it is. And no, it's not about friendly banter, it's about calling me 'a russian piece of shit' seconds after learning that I'm from Russia, right after friendly chatting with me for a couple of minutes. It is the most extreme example, but it happened once. Usually it's just being visibly angry. Although, I've never met Brits, so maybe you are secretly liking Russia there. But something makes me think that you are not being honest right now.

>to playfully tease people
Like starngers?

>go back to the bad old days of having guns pointed at everyone
We never stopped having guns pointed at us from your direction. And I'm not a Putin fan, so spare me your accusations.

Ah I see, the poor tourists are offered "bombs" aka dilluted alcohol, it's why they are selling it cheaper.
Never go full jew when in Greece, the cheapest is usually tampered with.

People don't care more about Japan/South Korea than south America. Most of what we know about you is your meme culture but at least people like the memes

Lol Italy is adored here. Just saying something is "Italian" invokes quality.

much the opposite my friend

why wont you buy our stuff then, but china made poor shit with "made in Ithaliya" tag on it?

Putin has an 83% approval rating, and yes I don't want bad blood either but I don't think we do anything provocative

Yes, it shows affection and camaraderie

I can only imagine that you've spoken to people from ex commie countries who might have a reason to dislike you because that would definitely not happen here unless you're talking to a legit racist

Yeah when I was in corfu I was surprised when I had some ouzo in a cheap bar which didn't blow my head off. Stuck to the good stuff from then on

>Just saying something is "Italian" invokes quality
I tought that was Germany

Greece is full of tourist traps, experience and sensibility are your friends.

I think Norway gets a big ol' shrug both online and off.

Interest in Norway peaks in the UK around Christmas time because every year you give us a big Christmas tree and we put it in a main square in london, very cute

Not that i give a fuck about this crap

Time ago the flag "Made in Italy" was stronger but nowadays shitty chinks product use ilegally our flag lowering the prestige

You're first in human developement index. That's why the rest of the world secretely resents you.

i like your smoked salmon

>might have a reason to dislike you
Not a single european in the world has a legitimate reason to dislike me and I didn't know that Austria was communist, but oh well. I guess it is my fault.
>that would definitely not happen here
Again, my experiences make me doubt this statement.

There's no need to be so defensive, it's a shame you feel that way because it's not really reality for most of the human race

on wich particular products? I don't know what's made in Italy besides cars

>it's not really reality for most of the human race
I know, just with europeans. That's why I stopped interacting with you IRL.

people hate our working class like humans here hate them here
so i wouldn't say it's anything of note
>loved in real life
i'm sorry hans

you are wasting your time. he obviously never been in europe or interacted with any of them irl. he probably never even been abroad at all

No one gives a shit about us, one way or the other. We seem to have a reputation as bad posters on this board though for some reason.

Russians are okay in my books fuck the eu faggots

i think that's german """""humour""""""

nice meme

you can say this of every country, right now i was not thinking of russia, more like how to bring sweden to heel

but the moment OH NO RUSSIANS ARE MOVING AGRESSIVELY WITHIN THEIR OWN BORDERS every newspaper in europe goes apeshit and every country has simpeltons who read these newspapers and then shit themselves

No one cares irl or on here. I'm fine with that. Pls stay in your respective shitholes

Obviously we would care if a country declared war, what are you trying to say Pekka are u drunk again?

Italy's either hated or loved. No moderation.
I think we Italians are a little bit at fault.

It's not rare to see pastaboos and italian haters.
Then again we can relate to the haters. They usually hate the "southern emigrant" stereotype. And we 'hate' southerners too.

You could stop exporting all those terrible toepopper landmines

4 chan: Irrelevant Shithole
Real Life: Irrelevant Shithole
I kinda like it this way. Just leave us alone

Whenever i heard foreigners complain about Germans it was eastern Europe or Greece and i do pay attention to international media. We're rank 18 of the countries with the best reputation worldwide. That's pretty okay.
businessinsider.de/countries-with-the-best-reputations-reptrak-index-2016-8?op=1

Hated here
Hated irl
Yet the only reason people give a shit about us is because of Assange

T. Kraut who lost a foot stepping over a tortellino filled with shrapnel (?)
Didn't we stop in the 90ies?
It's actually funny that you mentioned it:
>person I knew used to work at a factory, for a period of time, produced mines/grenades.
>he did something inspired by his anarchist winds to the machine.
>he didn't have to make bombs anymore.

You find interesting people drinking coffee at the casa del popolo, from time to time.

>everybody hate us
>nobody understand us
>everybody has gun pointed at us
>no no we don't have a fascination for strong leaders

Every Russian ever
How can you be so unaware ?

Lmao at brits being violent

hated/loved here, a little bit too much attention tbqh
nobody gives a shit irl, 99% of the world's population can't point us on a map and name anything we have done or created or any Finnish products

Finland is now in the map because Ice Wizard from Clash Royale, he speaks Finnish.

loved irl, hated here

much like canada

Honestly finland gets most of its attention on Sup Forums lol

Americans don't like you, neither do the Brits.
Greeks have hated you since ww2

Leftists cannot decide whether they love us because of weed and prostitutes or hate us because we enable tax evasion of big corps in the EU.

Rightists cannot decide whether they hate us because of weed and prostitutes or love us because we enable tax evasion of big corps in the EU.

Honestly I know Italy is great at almost everything. But I just can't be bothered to care about your country. It just doesn't appeal to me at all for some reason.

Quite a difficult question for my country.
Almost everybody know France and give a moderate shit about it but usually people either are ouiaboo or think we are a total shithole full of roaming gangrapiste refugees

in real life we send our chavs and poor to raid Europe and get drunk, so we are probably not well liked. On here we stay in /brit/ and look down on Europe, so we're probably not well liked here either.

hated irl and here nothing wrong with some assblasting tbqh

I would murder babies if russia gave the order

Here 1:100 of posts that either neutral or friendly (excluding autistic >tfw no russki gf posts).

Irl : not truly friendly to regular people, country itself is hated over the top.

Bet 90% of the world doesn't even know we exist

hated more on Sup Forums than irl.

>muh polls

you are so goddamn naive
I bet you believe it when some random amerianon or britanon tells you americans/brits like us/don't hate us

>I think we are hated irl too
>"lol stupid hans, Sup Forums isn't real life"
>one thread later
>no we aren't hated
>"lol stupid hans everyone hates you"