Lads, if Tom Brady really is the greatest, then why would he need to cheat?

Lads, if Tom Brady really is the greatest, then why would he need to cheat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csZusmtNzRw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuck_rule_(American_football)#Redskins_vs._Broncos_(2005)
yourteamcheats.com/
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/08/tony-dungy-on-stealing-signals-its-been-done-legally-for-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every great player cheats in one way or another, you can still be the greatest and a cheater. I mean really, who’s legitimately better than brady

>deflated balls a little too much
>intentionally cheated

Pick one

Because he's not the most talented player, and he knows it

Montana, Manning, D. Brees

41-7 is always my response to deflategate. If 1 psi is the difference in that shit, then ok.

Why do people hate on Brady?

Is he really a cheater?

>Lads

Tom Brady did literally nothing wrong. Deflategate was a work.

>scores 17 points in 1st half
with balls 1 psi too light
>scores 28 in 2nd half with regulation size balls

HE OBLY WINS CUZ THE DEFLATED BALLS GUISE

He cheated in every SuperBowl he won

In the first, the tuck-rule-gate
In the second and third, spy-gate
In the fourth, deflate-gate
In the fifth, massive refball

This year they refballed the Jaguars too

everyone is cheating no one cares unless you're relevant

Straw man. No one’s claiming that deflating the balls factored into the victory. Doesn’t mean he can bend the rules however he wants. Plus it’s not like this was just one game. Judging by the texts Brady had been using deflated balls for a while, if not several years, and yes, it almost certainly impacted the outcome of games more than once.

With deflate gate the other team would have the same advantage.

They change the ball, retard.

>Look up who won the last nights mvp on wikipedia
>It says Nick foles won for the 12th time

Part of the advantage is psychological. If you don’t know you’re playing with deflated balls it will surprise you and fucj up your game

It's not a matter of whether the advantage was big or negligible. It's a matter of ethics. If he cheated once, cheated twice, cheated three times, then he probably cheated a lot more than that but hasn't been caught yet. We will never know the true extent of Brady's cheating, his career is thus tainted. If he's willing to deflate balls, willing to illegally spy on other teams, he's probably willing to take PED's too, or who knows what else if bribery is involved.

Shit.

Isn’t it bad for the NFL if the same team gets the upper hand every fucking time?

At least in european football mafias own and run the teams, so the richest ones are expected to do better.

youtube.com/watch?v=csZusmtNzRw

They're not cheaters. It's losers crying and spreading misinformation.

He was never found to be in the wrong. They suspended him based on he, "more than likely knew". How the fuck is that legal? Still comes back and wins the fucking bowl. The whole thing still falls on the ball boy. Brady says he likes the balls on the lower threshold of the allowed limit, ball boy took it upon himself. I'm a fucking Giants fan too but I still love the guy.

Boston is an awful city and your fans are even worse then Phillys are

what happened in the third

Who was the "deflator" in his texts? Why did he destroy his phone?

spy-gate, it was back-to-back superbowls spying on his rivals, they knew the handsigns of all the rivals and thus knew what play they were going to execute all the time

Tuck rule isn't cheating, its what the rule was
Filming 20 feet lower than you're suppose to doesn't win you 2 super bowls
Deflate gate was in the AFC championship game and they won by so much that it didn't factor

Every team cheats, Brady and Belichick are just good

That wasn't against the rules until 2007, they already won three

Not a football fan, but I heard that the tuck rule was never used before or after that game? That would cause suspicion with me, but again, not a football fan, I'm a hockeyfag

If he is the greatest, then why does it seem like he usually has mediocre games in the playoffs and they need help from the refs? It's not like the Pats are ever really dominant in the playoffs.

>I heard that the tuck rule was never used before

It was used before including against the Patriots in the same season.

He destroyed his phone because he had nudes of his world-famous model wife and didn't want them leaking.

he got sacked, tuck rule was just the excuse to save his sorry ass, it wasn't even properly applied

>hurr it was negligible
Impossible to determine, still cheating and still despicable.

They cheated in the last Owl too, the headsets went out for a few minutes and afterwards the Pats were unstoppable

It's rare, but it was definitely called after that game. They got rid of it a few years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuck_rule_(American_football)#Redskins_vs._Broncos_(2005)

what a faggot

So who's the "deflator" in the texts?

Thanks, I'll bring this up the next time some of my friends bring this up. Just to make them think I can actually contribute to a football conversation lol

yourteamcheats.com/

Every team cheats, people just have a rage boner for the Pats because of their success. If you don't like cheating, don't watch the NFL

all the single instances dont seem bad, but why do they virtually all involve the patriots? at some point it just feels like i have to acknowledged this is an organization that will look for any sleazy advantage they can. there are also a lot of stories of headsets malfunctioning during pats games and signals missing from locker rooms

Well, unless you are really caught in the act and get ruined over it (like that Armstrong dude), it’s worth to cheat.

You get to be labeled as the best/one of the best, most controversies can be reduced to envy and nobody in the main consensus will question you.

It translates not only in recognition but in revenue (contracts, speeches etc.). Especially if you convince yourself that everyone also cheats; which is probably true in sports as it is in every competitive aspect of human life.

This is so sad.

Rodgers desu

>all the single instances dont seem bad, but why do they virtually all involve the patriots?

No one cares when losers do it. Vikings used portable heaters on the balls, clear as day on video but no deflategate controversy with 4 game suspension. Jets literally are guilty of the same "spygate" rule infraction and no punishment. Or coverage. Pats have literal lies being spread like 11/12 balls were 2 PSI under or that walkthroughs are being filmed.

makes me think

That website is run by a known Patriots fan

>you cheat too
isn't a valid excuse

Johnny manziel

What are you implying, that the headsets started broadcasting a signal to the Falcons brain that made them do retarded plays to knock themselves out of field goal range and choke?

>mfw Americans admit that their sport is so shitty that literally everybody is apparently cheating, and the GOAT basically comes down to who cheats the most

I dont know how, its just suspicious that the momentum drastically shifts after a headset malfunction

>Canuck not watching based CFL
Come on now.

at least we arent obsessed with soccer here, a sport where a 0 - 0 tie is a regular occurrence

says a sport where a tie in the most important game of the year is decided flipping a coin

You didn't even post a face. Typical retard hating on the Patriots. Rules exist and get violated every single game. Yelling about cheating is sour grapes like someone losing in a video game and throwing a tantrum that the other guy is cheater.

So? His sources and research are credible enough. Point is, no one gives a shit if the other 31 teams cheat. Teams have been caught committing similar violations and have gotten slaps on the wrist compared to the punishment the Pats got (two 1st round picks).

I'm not even a Pats fan, I'll cheering for the Eagles today. I'm just really sick of hearing it, Belichick is just a really damn good coach (just look at his days as a D-coordinator) and Brady is one of the best ever.

The Falcons defense simply ran out of gas.

>sport needs a 50-meter wide goal to be entertaining

Getting a touch down is as easy and meaningless as getting a corner kick in soccer

Only the Jets did spygate, and only in one game

Patriots abuse was widely spread, against every rival

>against every rival
>the Patriots have no worthy rival
You cheeky fuck.

Got proof of that or more conspiracy theories?

>That website is run by a known Patriots fan
That makes him wrong? Didn't they teach you about "facts" before you dropped out of school?

It's what got proven, there was no scandal against the Jets because they only did it in one game, meanwhile Patriots did it regularly for years, even influencing the result of a SuperBowl where they knew what the other team was doing to do in advance

>meanwhile Patriots did it regularly for years

The rule came in effect in 2006 and Spygate was game 1 of the 2007 season.

Again, have proof of that or more conspiracies?

based butt blasted argie. the day has finally come.
> only the jets did spygate
what exactly do you mean by spy gate? like, be very specific about what the jets did and other teams didn't do.

Bending the rules is cheating too. It's pretty obvious that knowing the handsigns of all your rivals is cheating, and that's how they won 2 or 3 Super Bowls

The head coach of the team they faced in the Super Bowl said it was so blatant that they had to stop using signals because "somehow" (cough cough cheating) the Patriots knew everything they were going to try

m8 link some sources, you are just using the Butt Blasted Database of Butt Blasted Excuses. And make them legit sources, no more from the Butt Blasted Network of Butt Blasted Excuse Makers

knowing signals isn't cheating. you don't even know the rules.

>It's pretty obvious that knowing the handsigns of all your rivals is cheating

Except it's not against the rules to steal signals.

>what's your source on Kennedy being dead
>what's your source on Patriots cheating
Both are well documented, keep up or don't talk about things you don't understand.

They made the rules about filming within certain amount of feet because Patriots were using it to steal signals for years, so it's pretty obvious that it's cheating. Despite the new rule, the Patriots continued to cheat.

yah but you show zero concept of what's going on. You are ust SAYING thing. it's documented that all teams stole signs, and that all teams taped, and that the taping was just done from the improper place in 2007.
Now you are saying jets did it too. What exactly did they do in your mind? tape from the wrong place?
like, you are fucking not making ANY sense. Everything you say has been documented, has been refuted. every single thing.

That website is absolute horeshit and was created for the sole purpose of giving an air of objectivity to Pats fans' almost inconceivably pathetic straw-grasping. I've become convinced that there is literally NOTHING the Patriots or Tom Brady could do that their fanbase would construe as illegal or even "wrong" in any sense of the word.

If you want to admit they cheat and maintain that they're still the best football team in the league, fine. I don't agree, but it's not something I can disprove. But when you go around denying facts, you need to check your motives (inb4 wutfacts). We don't have spycam footage of Brady instructing staffers to deflate balls to below league minimum, and we don't have audio of the Pats sideline radioing the other teams' defensive play calls to Brady, nor do we have proof that Patriots employees are responsible for headsets inexplicably going out on crucial late-game 3rd downs, etc. But it's way too many separate pieces for Pats' fans to claim that they can't put the picture together and see this team for what they are. Google Mosaic Theory.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. I can't wait for EVERYTHING to come out one day. Until then, I wait.

Where's the Tylenol

filimg is not knowing. you are really getting tripped up on the facts here.

let me say it again
KNOWING. SIGNALS. IS. NOT. ILLEGAL
KNOWING. SIGNALS. IS. NOT. CHEATING.

I at least watch the grey cup every year and have a grasp on it haha

It has been well documented that the Patriots won 3 Super Bowls thanks to stealing signals with illegal filming, blatant call (tuck rule), and later on won another thanks to deflating balls (deflategate), and then got massive refball the next two years, even this year against the Jaguars where they got 0 penalties on deffense or offense, despite there being several instances of holding (a holding call saved them from conceding yet another touchdown)

wow. those are facts tho, and you sure are sensitive to anything that provides a little sunlight in the league.

are you honestly saying that just because a site pops up showing how EVERY team cheats, including the pats, that somehow only the PATS should be punished for cheating?

because THATS why that site popped up. to show the bullshit hypocrisy. and butthurt you fags.

BENDING. THE. RULES. IS. CHEATING

When you cheat so much that you need the rules to be explicitly stated, yet you keep cheating afterwards. The Patriots in a nutshell.

tuck rule wasn't cheating. see, you are getting massively tripped up on yourself.

They didn't film the team they won the superbowl against, so how did they have the right signals? They had one team's signals. And again, having them isn't illegal.

you are butt blasted over this shit, it're pretty amazing, but you show zero understanding of the rules, so i bid you good day sir

Which Manning? Chicken Parm or Autisbro?

OR both? 2+2

>t has been well documented that the Patriots won 3 Super Bowls thanks to stealing signals with illegal filming

If it's so well documented, post the documents. As it's already been said, the rule came in effect after they won 3 owls.

>against the Jaguars where they got 0 penalties on deffense or offense

1 penalty. There were 2 other penalties as well but they got declined. You don't know what you're talking about but you keep posting.

that's not bending the rules, whay are you so confused about this.
it's pretty explicit that having signs isn't cheating? do you even know how teams get each other's signs? it happens all the time, like yeah, patriots had the signs we all know that. it's 100% legal. there's no bending here, it's you being 100% confused about what the rules are. you literally are bitching about something that you don't know the first thing about.
Tell me, why do you think having signs is "bending" the rules? i bet you think it's because stealing them is illegal? you better come with something better than that, because teams get them without stealing them.

>Outcomes
LOLOLOL

Ruling on the field was that he got sacked. That's how bullshit the tuck rule was. It was a season-ending sack too.

They did, and the head coach of that team spoke against the Patriots.

Deflator refers to Peyton Manning in the playoffs

The memo wasn't a new rule, you retards. It was clarification of an already-existing rule. Everybody understood the rule, except the Patriots who continually broke the rule, cheating during several seasons, which allowed them an unfair advantage over their rivals, knowing all their signals even in Super Bowl contests. Despite it being made insanely explicit, the Patriots continued to cheat and then pretended they never read the memo.

he won't be the greatest until he wins super bowl 2021

And someone scores

>Peyton
>Gets got roiding up
>NFL Covers it up

Manning doesnt cheat guys...

Brees is a true bro tho, Montana had Jerry 'Stickem' Rice.

You are an idiot.

dumb ass, you aren't listening, nor do you understand spygate. the memo clarified taping during the game. The pats did it again. they got caught. The end.

HAVING. SIGNS. IS. NOT. STEALING. You previous said in the post that they had signs therefor won the super bowl. They didn't steal the signs of the team they beat in the superbowl. So how could stealing signs help them win the superbowl?

clarify your fucking argument once and for all.
are you talking about having and using signs in a game, or are you talking about spy gate aka acquiring signs against the rules via videotape in 2007 when the rule went into place?

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/08/tony-dungy-on-stealing-signals-its-been-done-legally-for-years/

> “That’s all part of the game, but doing it legally and illegally, that’s the difference. I hope Deion is not saying we did something illegally. Of course we got signals when we had an opportunity to do that, and so did Deion.”

> What was different with Spygate is that teams had specifically been instructed not to videotape opposing teams’ signals on the sideline during the game, and the Patriots did it anyway.

> “It wasn’t getting signals, it was the process of videotaping and using electronic equipment during the game,” Dungy said of the difference between the Patriots and other teams.

>Ruling on the field
>Overturned 40.3% of the time.

kek

Tom Brady is the GOAT

Belicheat is the one who cheats and has been caught red-handed before

I'll let this slide cause you're from south america and probably only understand soccer.

The reason they got in trouble isn't bcause they were filming signals, it was because they were filming signals from an unapproved location...

Videotaping your opponents offensive and defensive signals during a game is not prohibited by the league, even today. However, there are places in the stadium where you are allowed and not allowed to film from.

>having signs is not stealing
Stealing is stealing. They didn't guess the signs, they stole them with cheating.

Period. Period. Period. CHEATING@#%$#$%^@#R%T^YE%^#$^RETDHGYFDGHFG$%^Y#%

Mike Martz came out two days ago and revealed that the NFL said that the burned tapes contained all of their practices leading up to the super bowl. They weren't just taping past games, they were literally watching what they were running in practice before the game

“I don’t know if they did or not, I’ve been told that they filmed all of our practices,” Martz said. “If it helped them, I didn’t see it in the game necessarily. I don’t know what the stats were, but we had like 450 yards, and they had like 150. They didn’t spy on the right thing then. We lost that game because we turned the ball over three times, not because somebody spied on us. So if they did spy on us, it didn’t affect us, so I don’t really care about that, I really don’t.”

yeah you're a moron.

If someone gives you something, it's not stealing.
you are a fucking idiot and know nothing about football.
What if i know the signs already? am I not allowed to look across the field?
what if I just see a coach making a throwing motion?
you're such a child, you have no idea what signs are, or what stealing them actually is nor how they are used.

>bending the rules
>wasn't against the rules when they won their super bowls
Black man showing off his sub 80IQ right here

All pointless arguments aside, people dont like winners. Maybe the underdog winning one or two people can get behind. But a team that has all the qualities to win time after time just reminds most of us how much we hate ourselves so boooooo pats.

People like winners. But they don't like winners that consistently look unimpressive in the playoffs and often need to rely on refball to win.