BLM to whites: "Nothing you have is yours"

‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford:
>“Why are you going to a protest when you’re the oppressor?” asks Shackelford, adding, “WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US. So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely fucking livid….I’m ready to fight.”

>“White people are 400 years too fucking late for a round of applause for a damn tweet with a hashtag, or for showing up to a damn rally.”

>“Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours,”

> “FUCK YOU. PAY ME. Pay me a check, pay me consistently, provide me safe housing, offer me a job with benefits, run me those Beyonce tickets, finance my clothes and wigs and aesthetics, cultivate accessibility to spaces and provide seats that fit me, see and validate my humanity,”
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/black-lives-matter-organizer-triggered-white-people-demands-money-being-fat-black-bi

what did she mean by this? how did the day of rage go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGAmPRxV48
wearyourvoicemag.com/body-politics/fuck-pay-reparations-fat-black-bitches-everything-provide
youtube.com/watch?v=BR49aKgKKWs
youtube.com/watch?v=-w02e_Avpeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHTkc2Y2pY
wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But, you don't look human, you look like a hippo....

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US.
Top. Fucking. Kek.

>These are the "people" that the left actively support
Why are these cucks going to these dindu lives matter rallies anyway? There is no reason to support people that hate you.

K...... Keep me posted

BLM got cucked by islamists in france and the turkish failed coup

>Shackelford
Are you fucking serious?

>white liberals want to help poor blacks
>get bitched at PAY ME WHITEY
>surprised no one takes BLM faggots seriously

You got a source?

lol she looks like she is wearing an adult diaper

>provide seats that fit me

>FUCK YOU. PAY ME.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3XGAmPRxV48

they don't give two fucks about dead blacks they just want the gib me dats

You got a google?

wearyourvoicemag.com/body-politics/fuck-pay-reparations-fat-black-bitches-everything-provide

dumb nigs and their gibsmedats

Meh, I see better as SSBBW!

youtube.com/watch?v=BR49aKgKKWs

#niggasmatter

Think about that for a second.

Not all blacks are niggas...
...but not all niggas are black.

There's a lot of nigga on nigga crime going on right now but for some reason niggas matter?

Wait this doesn't add up...

Those cucked whites at the rallies are the only thing keeping BLM from being suppressed. Everyone else knows niggers are criminals and we'd be better off without them. Don't bite the hand that feeds

and Obama in the WH, of course.

>appropriated culture
This bit slays me every time

I'm pretty sure mudhuts and grass skirts aren't an important part of white culture, Jamal

Big Fat fucking nigger whale ...

White America has lost far, far more than blacks have ever produced. Heck, a single machine produces more in a day than slave did in it's entire life.

The slave contribution is extremely exaggerated. America would have been fine without them, it was at the time just the economic option. Also black slaves had it better in the US than back at their home in Africa.

when a nigga pulls the trigga he think his dick is bigga

youtube.com/watch?v=-w02e_Avpeo

>and provide seats that fit me
I didn't realize this was a YLYL thread

I'd pay her to sit on my face

AYO CRACKA! GIBS ME DAT!

I've got you user

>all white people's ancestors owned slaves

How racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHTkc2Y2pY

Agreed the coppers need to shoot more nig nogs

>"Nothing you have is yours" she says in English

O i am laffin

this bitch is crazy

most niggers back then were akin to dumb apes

Anyone have that Counter Signal meme about this? Something like "blacks build everything"

I ll kill the nigger monkey who wrote that up. Fucking TELL ME NOT NOT TO, I FUCKING DARE YOU ALL.

BLM is rapidly going the way of Occupy. These modern day leftist movements, thank god, are not willing or able to arm themselves and become violent so that the most radical among them simply poison the entire movement rather than seize power like the Jacobins of the French Revolution.

Haha

i don't like that she's alive :(

wat do?

N-no homo

>back then
Not much has changed. We should ship them all to Liberia.

don't dont do it! she 2 young

>what did she mean by this?

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

Who gives a shit what these niggers think? Nagger babble goes in one ear and out the other.

Hehehe

So did Soros cut their funding or something?

Kill them user. Kill them all.

Gibs me dat

Waaaa waaaaa

Gibs me dat

Waaaaaa

Fucking niggers.

So.

They want white people to mend slavery of black people by being slaves to black people?

agree ..M8

>I support your cause, black people!
>Dat no good enuff, whitey
>What?
>Gibsmedat
>Give you what?
>All
>Why?
>Gibsmedat

what is going on here

Does this dumb bitch not realize that from 1300 AD to about 800 AD white Europeans were enslaved by Blacks nad Muslims?

GIBS ME DAT

>literally gibs me dat

>"eryting is made o cotton!"

that man is on crack

thats whats going on

So they just want moneyz. What a surprise.

>Fuck you, give me my insulin shots

i burst out laughing everytime i see this

oh my god

At least some people in the comments are rational enough:
>I owe her nothing but my contempt. The sense of entitlement is sickening.

BLM OFFICIALLY CALLING FOR A RACE WAR.

ALL THIS BULLSHIT DIVERSITY TO BE OVER SOON. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Hippo Lives Matter!

> finance my clothes and wigs and aesthetics

There's only so much money in the US Treasury

Someone give her a diet plan and a diabeetus test kit

>Thank you, for this Ashleigh. This is important and I will seriously and repeatedly reflect on what you've said here as I continue to try to participate in the least oppressive and most useful ways I can.

These fucking cucks lol

The audacity would be impressive if it were not so horribly pitiful

I'm seriously losing my patience with all of this. Can we not just remove them from society already? They contribute nothing, they're dangerous, they complain constantly, they hate white people and they leech off our country.

SO LONGAY BOWSER

Oh, it gets better. This is the original

goo gl/0rm5Ah

Some highlights

>Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer. Ashleigh is a contributing writer at Wear Your Voice Magazine and For Harriet. Read more at . Support my emotional and intellectual labor by donating to:

As well as pic related

Friendly reminded that #BLM is doing much more to redpill the masses to the "gibmedat" nature of niggers than we ever could, and that is amazing.

Pretty sure that's sarcasm.

Or at least I hope it is

ok lady you are getting a little personal with this now, not all black people need special fatass seats. come on man.

>We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.

From her article: wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests

>I’m steadily taken from by everyone who comes into contact with me. People snatch my joy because being happy while fat destroys the notion that happiness is inherently linked to thinness, whiteness and able bodied-ness. Men and masculine folks regularly snatch my safety away by commenting on my appearance and using me as the punchline to their misogynistic jokes. Adults and children (often, whole families) gawk at my body and existence, affecting my mental capacity to enter certain spaces (such as the fucking mall); they interrogate my body, my gender, my worthiness, my humanity like I’m an animal in a zoo.

I can't stop laughing.

Damn all those evil whiteys that marched with blacks during the 1900's!
How dare that they wanted to help, I want my segregation back!

>But after a while, I started realizing that trying to work with white people in direct actions became extremely triggering and tasking.

>extremely triggering and tasking.

>tasking

wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests

>Thank you, for this Ashleigh. This is important and I will seriously and repeatedly reflect on what you've said here as I continue to try to participate in the least oppressive and most useful ways I can. I see much of what you write about here, white people at rallies talking about their date last night or their upsoming vacation. It appalls me, embarrasses me, and I see it as my problem to deal with. I routinely tell white people at rallies and even VIGILS to stop talking and listen...they tend to react with snotty contempt, it's exasperating. I carry a sign that says "stop talking" on the back so I can hold it up in front of people who need to shut up. I understand some of why my/our presence at rallies is not necessarily comfortable, I try and will try harder to demonstrate humility, and I will continue to respond with empathy and deferrence when I'm with grieving Black people are not feeling safe in my presence. I will share this widely as well. Your transparency/see-throughness is aprreciated, I'm trying to comprehend all the pain and anger and grief infused in your words. I am willing to die for justice and reparations for Black people, in the mean time while I'm living, I want to be as efffective as an activist as I can. I am aware that I am nowhere near as effective or useful as I hope to be, I've been showing upto rallies and vigils for Black people lynched by police for over 30 years, and the depravity coninues, I am searching for ways to do more than show up. At this point my answer is to double and redouble my efforts to call out, call in, and try to educate white people on how to at least be less oppressive. I doesn't feel like enough, but it's what I've figured out to do. I am not hopeful, I fight despair with action. Your words here will be a guide for me. Respectfully, Gabriela

I dont think it is

African-American mating rituals.

Seems he's weaing a Pharaoh shirt .

WE

>will be discriminated against by seats some day

I wish they were never brought over here in the first place.

I'm not proud enough to admit I'm not wrong, but holy shit that's some next leveled cuckery

>Nothing you have is yours.

We went to the fucking moon.

>Friendly reminded that #BLM is doing much more to redpill the masses to the "gibmedat" nature of niggers than we ever could, and that is amazing.

This. BLM is the best thing to happen to racism since the KKK was founded, and they're doing it to themselves. Their lack of understanding the very concept of cause and effect is beyond astounding.

Slaves were not cheap, how deluded are the dumb niggers? Their ancestors actually worked, they dont.

>be liberal
>civil war was only about slavery
>the "good" people won and freed the slaves
>a lot of shit was destroyed and broken
>only around 2% of whites ever were slave owners
>its a blank slate, slaves are free to make themselves a new life
>200 years later
>BECAUSE SLAVES PICKED COTTON YOU BUILT THESE SKYSCRAPERS, INVENTED THE JET ENGINE, CREATED THE INTERNET AND REVOLUTIONIZED THE ASSEMBLY LINE
>you owe me now whitey

>be german
>ask americans what they think about nazi germany and if the youth living in germany right now has some kind of nazi debt
>americans laugh at it and say no, they dont, because the kids never had anything to do with that stuff, it happened many generations ago

huh? why cant they stay consistent with the reasoning

P.S. Keep a file to collect divisive links like this and when you're trolling SJWs, start posting them to get them fighting or get some of them to silently quit. You don't have to put a lot of effort into trolling and looking genuine - you can use their own propaganda against them.

>slays me
Don't use their jiggaboo language

Is this the black version of the Powerpuff Girls?

Support this negress in every way you can. Her messaging is on point - let these cuck whites know they are unwelcome.

Gabriela doesn't sound like a real person

Some Sup Forumslack probably wrote this

I refuse to believe even a liberal white woman could be this spineless

This

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough...

>So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely fucking livid….I’m ready to fight

Never ever give in to these fucks, because this is the endgame for cucks.

Doesn't matter if you're in the rallies, if you give money, if all your best friends are black, if you adopted a fucking blacker than black child straight from Africa, nothing will ever be good enough.

>white people built the infrastructure of America
>not everyone could afford slaves so white people actually had to work
>more white people died in the war that freed blacks
>blacks are killing themselves more than whites are killing blacks

These cucks that support them in these protests need to fucking stop. No one that even owned a slave is alive and hasn't been alive for a long ass time.

But hey, I guess slavery is cool when they were kangz and sheeeeeeit.

>I've never been around niggers before
Trudeau has really pulled the wool over your eyes

>I refuse to believe even a liberal white woman could be this spineless

And you would be totally wrong

I'll pay you as soon as you prove you have zero white blood in you.

That graph is wrong. Blacks kill whites at a significantly higher rate.

>I’m not gonna rub your back and your feet when the world expects me to prove my ability and agility by existing like a good fat bitch (read: someone who performs fatness in a way that defies their ableist, fatphobic ideas of our body strength, movement and speed — and also speaks to beauty standard performance; makeup, dressing “well,” etc.). I have to perform every day and every minute I exist.

>someone who performs fatness

So she works for the circus?