Population: 163 millions

>population: 163 millions
How many people they can fit in each room there?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-min-ji-ogn-a-tv-station-in-south-korea-tv-announc-4jvu7g2/answers/new.html
google.co.in/amp/m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/actor-tom-alter-a-padma-shri-awardee-dies-of-cancer-at-67/story-1XEDQCl159J2FRMt5hzQQI_amp.html
m.timesofindia.com/home/environment/pollution/Delhi-has-the-worst-air-pollution-in-the-world-WHO/articleshow/34791079.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're Bangladeshis, they don't have rooms

You can literally fit the entire human population in New Hampshire and everyone would have enough space for their homes. Do not fall for the le overpopulation meme.

Overpopulation has little to do with density, faggot. It's defined as having too many people in an area for its resources to sustain.

That's an absolute nightmare.

take the nativismpill

the dark green place on my pic has population of 37 million and I'm in it.
The entire land of Bangladesh is especially on a huge delta plain, so I guess it's not as insane as my neighborhood.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-min-ji-ogn-a-tv-station-in-south-korea-tv-announc-4jvu7g2/answers/new.html

Suddenly China doesn't look so crowded.

I guess there's always be india for extra space

how come there's any no curry in here?

>Posting a political gathering.

Bangladesh's fertility rate has been decaying over the past 4 decades, so their population isn't expected to grow very much. Nigeria however is going to have another 3 fucking generations of Baby Boomers.

Jesus Christ, India needs population control.

I never see that much of humans in any event in my country

Seems like Indonesia has a high population density.

they're all gathered in single area, not flooding the streets, mr curry.

No. Actually India needs more territory. I think Australia would be good for the settlement of growing Indian population.

India needs to be nuked. It'd do the world a massive favour

God... imagine droping a nuke in there. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel

God, I have resepct for my friends in the burmese border guard, those people breed like rats and pour into surrounding areas

A lot of them are cool though but the criminals really bring down their name

Not our fault that you subhumans didn't came up with civilization first and now we have higher population. More advanced species/race are able to use resouces more efficiently and are able to have a higher population.

This is what hell looks like.

That pic was from Singapore. More developed regions usually have high population density.

>More advanced species/race
>Indians

>poo in the loo
>called other people subhumans
insecure much, punjabi?

how do you fall for that

>Indonesia followed Indian culture for thousands of years and still uses a Brahmi script for writing.

We are superior to Indonesians and you guys have always been aping us to look civilized.

Bangladesh:
Area
• Total
147,570[4] km2 (56,980 sq mi) (92nd)
Population
• 2016 estimate

Java:
Area 138,793.6 km2 (53,588.5 sq mi)
Population 145 million (2015)

you better shut your mouth really quick

>Better species/race are able to reproduce more and out-compete with inferior species/race.
>India always had a higher population throughout the history.

Did you solve the problem of your astronauts shitting out in space yet?

Are you really Indian desu? All the other ones have been pretty chill.

>Are you really Indian desu?
Yes

>All the other ones have been pretty chill.

Not everyone is a cuck.

t. Yamanashi hick

Post a timestamp lad.

>Bangladesh pop. density: 1,252 people/sq. km2
>Java pop. density: 940 people/sq. km2
>Indonesia pop. density: 134 people/sq. km2

at least we give a shit (heh) about hygiene

Jawa have plenty of open space, google more you white devil invader bastard

But you eat Cow

>brown hands

oi punjabi stop eating curry, that shit did number on your blood pressure.

Don't bully the Dutch.

They are the only people in Europe that cares about us.

South East Asians are unhygenic subhumans. They drink from the same river they poop in.

But wouldn't that create a massive poo cloud that would blot out the sun and make food inedible for hundreds of years due to pooloo diseases?

>these cherrypicking of poor people
for so called advanced nation, you sure have plenty of those

google.co.in/amp/m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/actor-tom-alter-a-padma-shri-awardee-dies-of-cancer-at-67/story-1XEDQCl159J2FRMt5hzQQI_amp.html

>Be white.
>Settle in India.
>Die from skin cancer.

>South East Asians are unhygenic subhumans. They drink from the same river they poop in.

Takes one to know one. Guru India.

Well you're officially one of the most cancerous cunts itt.

>implying it's not the same for Latin America
Should be nothing real surprising for you desu.

This thread is supposed to be about bangladesh, not indian and their poo fetish

>be bigger than bangladesh
>population: ~6 million
Feels good

why they continue to breed if they live like shit ?

which state are you from, faggot?

>Sees cherry picked pictures of India.

Oh those filthy bastards.

>Sees that from Indonesia.

Evil whites click these pictures to put us down.

literally who

Zerg rush strategy.

How does it feel to be Evolutionary failed subhuman?

all those people and no Bangladesh flags. why is this

Nagaland.

you need your own room to shitpost

How could i know, i'm not an indian

India was an advanced civilization in the past , but now there it isn't, just like the Middle East once was the birthplace of human civilization and now it is a shithole. India has a high population because of their geographical conditions (more rivers, more fertile land, more food), but now it is the country with the largest number of hungry people in the world and their rivers are basically polluted. Now I ask you, what has gone wrong with your country?

They are solving the problem...

They are also very family-oriented, although most of my Indian colleagues have one child.

If India had half its current population, it would be a really, really nice country, in terms of nature and culture.

whose side are you even on you retard?

who the fuck said India is an advanced country? you can't be a third world country and be advanced at the same time. India bore the blunt of colonization when compared to Africa and America, which had negligible civilization prior to European colonization. India has two problems which other third world countries are comparatively free from:
a huge population. this isn't surprising, as in many ways, India is more akin to a continent than a country. think of it as how the EU would be if the colonial era hadn't happened.
too much diversity. in linguistic, cultural, religious, and debatably ethnic terms, India is far more diverse than even the whole of Europe. this causes lack of cohesion and easily polarisable population, which hampers growth and progress.
if each state was an individual country, with NAPs, India would be far better now, or rather, places like Mysore and Mumbai would be far better, and places like Bihar and Bengal would be far worse, which is good enough for a lot of us. however, we've been bound together, and we must overcome all these challenged which no other nation has faced to eventually recover from a thousand years of invasion. yes, lots of fucked up for happens here, and yes, lots of facilities other countries enjoy aren't available here, yet as a whole, it's still better than many countries, and it's far better than it could have been considering it's situation. when it gained Independence, everyone predicted it would error into genocide and civil war in less than ten years, and the economy was practically non existent. you can't deny that we're far better now, less than a century after our nation was even a thing.

oh

JUST

fuck off with your weak bants chinky. Aryans and Hindus originated from Kyrgistan.

>JUST.png

>whose side are you even on you retard?

What kind of question is it ?

True but modern Kyrgiz are Turk, not Aryans.

>very family-oriented
They depend on children to support them when they get elderly.
My country was like that too. My grand mother had 7 children, and her mother had 14.
This is why the south become relevant in less than 100 years. 150 year ago, my town had 2 streets and now it has 170k habs (pic related).

> 7.2 billion population would look like if it was piled up in the Grand Canyon
Themoreyouknow

m.timesofindia.com/home/environment/pollution/Delhi-has-the-worst-air-pollution-in-the-world-WHO/articleshow/34791079.cms

what the fuck its real

We really do look like ants

fake news. global nuclear war would NOT cause nuclear winter. its just a meme.

>democratic republic of congo

wtf

>no food
i know the "evil whitey" excuse is overused, but this time, it is true. India used to be self sufficient in food growth, due to it's good irrigation and climate.
when the European traders(mostly British) came and started trade, they didn't wanna buy shit like rice, but things that they could overprice and sell back at home, like spices and indigo. problem was, you can't eat indigo, so it's supply was less too. when Britain gained control of Bengal, and eventually most of North India, they increased the tax rates to almost unpayable amounts, but have a cut if you sell indigo and spices to them. problem was, they had to take a loan from the British to start growing indigo, and the interest rate was too high to just stop growing it. indigo takes up too much water to grow other crops with, and after a generation or so, renders that ground barren. thus, the British focus on cash crops devastated agriculture in the region. while the British were here, they fixed this by bringing in rice from Myanmar, but during the great wars, they diverted the supply to Britain, which is indirectly responsible for Bengal being a communist stronghold now.

>population
this is the Indians' fault. till recently, most of the Indian population lived in remote villages and farmed. parents needed lots of children to carry out farm work. most children died early because it was hard to get civil amenities and healthcare there. now however, the quick (relative) progress made just after Independence has changed all that, but the hivemind has a lag in realising this. in Urban areas where i live, everyone has only 1 or 2 children, but if you go to the village, 4 or 5 children are common.
Indira Gandhi tried to fix this by having involuntary sterilization for refugees, hobos, and slum dwellers, but she got assassinated by her own security for it, and no one else has tried to ever touch the issue since then.

no we don't what the fuck are you on about weirdo

Sweet, begin the nuking on India. Bonus points for affecting Bangladesh

plague when

Remember that we too have nukes.

Australia doesn't have nukes tho... neither does Poland.

>tfw your country is the only one in the thread that has nukes

>2017
>doesn't have nukes

are you bullied, mentally challenged, or both?

>implying we don't harbour american nukes in our waters

We have nukes along with Anti-ballistic Missile system.

Why do black, brown and asian people have such high numbers of children? I mean what can you even do with 5-10 children? That's crazy. I don't understand it.

I'm sure the rest of the world will be willing to lend us a few. No one likes your country. You're the laughing stock of the world

>implying Americans will let emus launch their nukes
>tfw you let other countries test their nukes on you but you don't get a single one

are emus actually cucks?

Those are American. Australia can't order to launch them.

We don't have high fertility rate. We had more people to begin with.

read
second para

... my great grandfather had 11 children...

Only losers like you hate us.

whoa calm down with your nuke threat inspector Vijay

I feel for you Jamal.
Back in the early Javanese days it wasn't uncommon to see a guy have 10 kids.

Fast forward to today. We had terrible land development because they had to share the land with all their kids and greedy companies did jack to help out the people.

Mostly family tradition. Remember in the old 3rd World its almost a guarantee that one or more of your offspring won't see his 5th birthday. Coupled with good agriculture and no protection a population can boom at a massive rate. Over a few decades.

This shithole has 210 million people.